The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!
Geylang Situation. I need info pls

Ok i've been really outdated with geylang.

I used to drive there often to pick up girls standing around the streets and go to the $20 hotel room and enjoy my business. Bet a little along the back ally to decide if i'm getting cat 150 or cat 50 girls haha. Recently it's a ghost town there and police camera setup along the streets...

I believe my statement shows how many donkey years ago since i last been there so i hope bros here can update me some information like where the hell are all the girls now. I don't see any along st6-14. I know the house girls, those are standard. Is there anymore streets girls, are they located any other place or i'm just there at the wrong time...

Thanks in advance.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 11-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang Situation. I need info pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfhero View Post

I used to drive there often to pick up girls standing around the streets and go to the $20 hotel room and enjoy my business. Bet a little along the back ally to decide if i'm getting cat 150 or cat 50 girls haha. Recently it's a ghost town there and police camera setup along the streets...

I believe my statement shows how many donkey years ago since i last been there so i hope bros here can update me some information like where the hell are all the girls now. I don't see any along st6-14. I know the house girls, those are standard. Is there anymore streets girls, are they located any other place or i'm just there at the wrong time...

Thanks in advance.
back alley gambling den still there ah?during my last visit in dec saw 1 guy kena caught by police.u can try walking along the carpark at lor21 there are a few prc milf there.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ur ans to the ques

Lorong 24 but pls dun set ur expecations too high though

Hope it helps bro

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

So GL is practically dead city now... geezs... all the fun i had there before, sad indeed.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 15-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I get what to mean bro. I was also one of those driving and walking along these streets you mentioned years back. During those days, the FL were great and came in flocks!
Old 15-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Still lots of good food there!

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 15-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

bro don't bother to go on the look see mission anymore

anti vice has been super strict after the high profile prostitution case recently.

There are no more street walkers. if you are still lucky, you can still catch some milfs along those handphone shop between lorong 20 and 18. hope this helps
Old 15-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
Wah..... you really hide up the mountain so many years or..... eat curry rice at Changi bungalow?

The FLs are still around but the way they engage clients have changed. They dun walk the streets anymore but use social media instead. For those who are not IT savvy or hopeless using social media.... there are a few contact points spread out along several locations where the mafu or his runner will help you to book the FL.
You make your choice from the girl pictures in his hp and he will arrange for you.
Old 15-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Wah..... you really hide up the mountain so many years or..... eat curry rice at Changi bungalow?

The FLs are still around but the way they engage clients have changed. They dun walk the streets anymore but use social media instead. For those who are not IT savvy or hopeless using social media.... there are a few contact points spread out along several locations where the mafu or his runner will help you to book the FL.
You make your choice from the girl pictures in his hp and he will arrange for you.
Gotta be careful with the FLs engaged from the social media apps, e.g. wechat.

I have been quite frequent visiting a hooker recently. She said that she has been conning carrot-heads who searched her through wechat for $300-$500 per bonk, while her damage as advertised here in SBF is only $100.

Her trick is like this: she told those carrot-heads on wechat that she is doing clean massage only. When the carrot-head is hooked, she then tops up money for all those extras: HJ, remove top, remove bottom, BBBJ, until FJ. She can make up to $500 for a bonk. Sounds good, huh?
Old 15-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So GL is practically dead city now... geezs... all the fun i had there before, sad indeed.
Yup, miss the old days when the hookers all standing along the streets. Even you don't call chicken, go there see also syiok!
Old 15-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yup, miss the old days when the hookers all standing along the streets. Even you don't call chicken, go there see also syiok!
Same here too bro
Old 16-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2287 / Power: 13
xqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Gotta be careful with the FLs engaged from the social media apps, e.g. wechat.

I have been quite frequent visiting a hooker recently. She said that she has been conning carrot-heads who searched her through wechat for $300-$500 per bonk, while her damage as advertised here in SBF is only $100.

Her trick is like this: she told those carrot-heads on wechat that she is doing clean massage only. When the carrot-head is hooked, she then tops up money for all those extras: HJ, remove top, remove bottom, BBBJ, until FJ. She can make up to $500 for a bonk. Sounds good, huh?
ups +6 back, enjoy her ...

so what is inside her 100 package here ?
Old 16-01-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqueen View Post
ups +6 back, enjoy her ...

so what is inside her 100 package here ?
Standard package: massage, blowjob, and sex.

Attitude just normal, but would turn better if you pay her more.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1