The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Somanze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Excellent story . How could I have missed it ?
Old 22-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Meanwhile, DSP Brenda Sng arrived with Inspector Bala, who then met ASP Liao at Neighbourhood Police Post.

Chris was crying when she saw Brenda who chastised her for not obeying the law and told her that she and others would be deported from Singapore and be banned from entering Singapore permanently.

Chris related how she and her mates were held as sex slaves to property agent named Nicholas Heng who made them do disgusting and humilitating acts.

Brenda felt sorry for them and vowed to arrest Nicholas Heng.

She asked for conference at Neighourbood Police Post where both team conducted joint operation against Nicholas Heng.

ASP Liao's task was to apprehend Nicholas at his real estate office while Brenda led her team to raid the place where Kathy and 3 gals were staying.

ASP Liao and her men went to real estate agency .
Nicholas was shocked when police arrest him for charge of kidnapping, sexual abuse.
Every agent were shocked to hear that and felt disgusted that top division director was actually a pervert.

At the place , Brenda and her team surrounding the place and Inspector Bala and other man break down the door and entered . Gals were shocked yet some were relieved.

At the interrogation room, Nicholas felt ashamed and asked for leniency but was denied as his acts were too cruel.
5 gals were told that they were to be deported immediately and were banned from entering Singapore permanently..
Kathy look around and weeped because she loved Singapore as Singapore government is better than Malaysian .and she love S$ and during her off days , she can go back to hometown and act like rich woman. but she don't have chance to do that.
She don't trust other country as red light districts there were controlled by mafia who was all powerful that police closed one eye.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Victoria was at lounge , doing catwalk on stage with other ladies.

all guests went oooh ahhh when they saw pretty ladies of various nationalities.dressing sexily , smiling sexily to entice them to choose them.
Victoria felt it disgusting.

One guy eventually picked her , as she was a local. He asked captain, ''can she really do anything?"

Captain assured her that she can do anything , otherwise why her tag was red? "

Richard (Ryan Lian) who was a speed-driver who was booked by Traffic Police for speeding so fast in new sports car.

Captain then called Victoria to come over..
"Miki, one gentleman has booked you. You go to him?"

Richard: you are a Singaporean? you willing to do anything?"
Victoria: yes, I am willing to do anything you asked of me.
Richard: okay, I have simple request, I will pay you $1000.
Victoria was curious , and fearful because he might be a wealthy bian tai.

Richard then went to room , carrying a bag.
Victoria was curious and suspicious of what his bag contained. a wide array of S&M tool?

When Victoria arrived at the room, Richard opened the bag.....
Old 27-05-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Richard opened the bag, took out police uniform with SGT rank.
This uniform is Singapore Police Force and was purschased online.

Richard : change into this now

Victoria removed her dress , then proceeded to unhook her bra.
Richard stopped her, no need to remove bra.
Victoria looked at him,
''in her mind, how to record the acts with minicam on her bra?"
She decide to prolong the conversation with him in her bra and panties so that police operation room can watch and listen.

She hold the police uniform and chat with him, she was allowing minicam in her bra to capture the image of that uniform so that police operation room know.

She : sir, do you have grivenance against police?
Richard: I was driving in expressway when police patrol car stop me last week,despite my pleas, she decided to book me. and I was fined $500 dammed it
She: yet you come here and pay $1000 to me?
Richard: money is no object. I earned a lot of money and pay Government salary by tax.
She was bemused that he was angry over $500 fine.
Richard: hurry up and wear that uniform
She wear police uniform

Screen at Police Operation Room went blank as mini cam was blocked by uniform but voices can be heard.
Supt Toh then contacted Traffic Police to send her data on Richard.

Richard: slut, you kneel down and remove my shorts.

Victoria kneel down and remove his shorts and blow him.
Richard ; very good slut

Victoria was indiginant as he insulted police force..
Once she cannot control as he keep taunting .
She nearly clamp on his penis.
Then Richard stopped her. as he felt pain in his penis.

Richard : stand up!

Victoria stood up and he unbuttoned her unform but did not remove her unifrom.
Then screen on police room show his face.

He then asked her to lift her skirt up and put down her panties.
She did as told

He then sat on bed and grabbed her .
She can overpower him as she got black belt but she refrain as she was aware of her situation.
He fucked in sitting position, pulling her bra cups to expose her breasts, and her shoulder pain..
He fucked her hard..
Supt Toh was saddened as she thought of Brenda..
She felt that enough is enough. and there were good evidence to show that Benny Ang was a criminal.
She decided to report to Commissioner and urge him to authorise large scale police operations involving few police divisions and SWAT..
Old 30-05-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Commissioner (Zheng Geping) authorised the operations after reading thru reports.

Within hours, senior police representative from CID, SWAT, and few police divisions arrived to listen to briefing by Supt Toh.

Supt Toh briefed them on tasks and all representatives said yes.

CID plainclothes went to Sentosa and monitored the hotel,
Lim Kiat was finally relieved that time had come..

Victoria was still in the dark .
She was at lounge , doing catwalk in front of the guests.

a negro guy choose her..

(next tale-RA short tale in 3 Kingdoms period- military detective Guo Jia)
Old 30-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
lonelywolf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelywolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have to admit TS writing skills are excellent . Well thought out story . Well organised . Well script . I know it is not easy writing a good story .
Old 31-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Thx for compliments , lonelywolf.
I am just using horny thoughts to improve my English writing skills. that's all

To continue:

Captain called out " Miki , come over here.''

He brought her to African guy. She stared at him, 1.8 m tall and skin all black.
She was unwilling. but she cannot reject. as she was one of the Karen Tong's elite spa girls.

She brought him to the room, and African guy asked her to drink green water.
She was worried and asked him wats that.
She worried about drug which made her addicted.
African assure that this is not drug but a drink to improve sexual appetite.

She took a sip and look at him. and he undressed her and remove her lingeries. but lingeries were thrown on the floor. Naturally, she removed her these on her own and hang them on the wall so that police operation room can see what was going on..

African asked her to sit on bed with legs widely spread so that he licked her vagina..

3 white vans arrived at Sentosa secret bungalow run by ISD to keep political prisioners.
40 SWAT came out and stood sentry while big tourist bus arrived later, and Supt Toh, and plainclothes senior officers came out, and met ISD officer, who then led them inside bungalow where they set up operation planning room.
All officers discussed the plan and studying the maps of the hotel, exit points..
Old 02-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
Southpaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthpaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthpaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some more updates please .
Old 02-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more .
Old 02-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ShaTinSlut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelywolf View Post
I have to admit TS writing skills are excellent . Well thought out story . Well organised . Well script . I know it is not easy writing a good story .
Well said . Fully agreed .
Old 03-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
whitejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I appreciate when I can see a well written story .
Old 03-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FriskyClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going TS
Old 03-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Admiral938 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written, please continue TS
Old 03-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Supt Toh ordered CID detectives to go to basement carpark to station themselves near staff carpark where Benny Ang's car was parked.

Police Coast Guard's patrol ships were patrolling near the hotel beach .

Supt Toh then instructed ASP Wai (played by Li Nanxing) to contact one under cover officer who was working at hotel lobby as bell boy.
Lim Kiat received info from ASP Wai regarding the commencement of the police raid.

23 mins to zero hour.
African penis was BJed by horny Victoria who was drugged into giving more effort in blowjob..

African decided that it was enough and began to fuck her raw. she was in semiconsicious state . She was missionaried by him

When it is time to storm the spa, SWAT white van appeared at hotel entrance, 40 men come out from the vans and which startled tourists and staffs, Lim Kiat then put on police pass to coordinate the raid.
SWAT rushed down to the basement while Lim Kiat led 4 men to the hotel management office to arrest Benny Ang. but Benny Ang received alert from hotel receptionist.
SWAT break down the entrance of spa which frightened the male staff and masseues.
Karen Tong was arrested along her manager, Samuel.
Then African was shocked when police broke down the door to arrest both him and Victoria who was drugged and naked.

Benny Ang rushed to the carpark but was shocked when 5 detectives surrounded him.

At CID complex, Victoria was interrogated in a room when DSP Brenda Sng (her sister) appear to confirm that she was one of police.
Victoria was relieved to see her elder sister, who later slapped her hand and called her slut..
Victoria sobbed and squatted down in front of her standing elder sister who later squatted down to give her kid sister a hug and cried together with her. and consoled her.

Few hour later, Victoria went to DSC clinic to undergo checkup for sex diseases.

Last eps- court case involving police and Jacob who wanted to secure release of Benny Ang..
Old 07-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
Doubleface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoubleface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read some more soon .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1