The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ravendanish is Cool - loads of Potential
Good

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Old 19-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Tutor and I

I admired Ms Tan's body as I crawled towards her. That two peaks of hers, with pink nipples and the smooth flawless skin down to her bald pussy with pink lips. What a beauty she is.
I went for her breasts straight and started rubbing, squeezing her breasts and licking her nipples like a hungry baby, something I missed out on earlier with Janice. "Uhhhhhh, yessss, my nipples, yesssss" Ms Tan moaned, clearly enjoying it.

I went down south next, going for her bald pink pussy and it was soaking wet already. I slipped my finger in, and it glided all the way in, in her juices. What a sensation it was.
As I felt there was space for more in her pussy, I slipped another finger in. "Oooooooo, yes that's the way"
Ms Tan's body wriggled and moved as I fingered her, her breasts shaking in sync with her wriggling. It was a great sight, watching a beautiful body move in a trance.

Janice too was amazed by the sight, she got up after recovering from her orgasm and watched on as her tutor enjoyed being fingered by me.

I decided to make it more pleasurable for her by licking her clit as well. "Ahhhhhh go on go on, yes lick me" she moaned as she rubbed my head in enjoyment.
I reached for her nipple with my other free hand and started twisting and flicking it.
"Omggggg yessss, you are making me so highhhhh"
"Don't stop don't stop, make me cum......" she begged

Her hips started moving vigorously and that was my signal to go full throttle, I licked harder and fingered her harder, and pinched her nipple.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed as she jerked uncontrollably.

I got up and watch with my fingers and mouth covered in her juices. I took a glance at Janice and she looked shocked, I guess from watching her tutor take a huge orgasm.

Ms Tan breathed heavily and laid motionless on the bed, trying to recover. "You are so good now my dear boy" she praised

Feeling another sense of accomplishment, having pleased 2 ladies in a session, we 3 laid down on the bed, totally drained from our intense lesson.....
Old 19-05-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good exciting story bro.... can’t wait to see your classmate bf reaction when his gf is serving you. Lol
Old 19-05-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

After we recovered, we got dressed up and packed our bags to leave.
Janice and I took the same lift, we didn't talk in the lift, not sure what to talk about as our first encounter was to lick each other out.
Janice's other side flashed in my mind as we waited for the lift to get to the ground floor. What a total different animal she was
As the lift door opened, she turned to me and asked "Are you coming tomorrow?"
I was taken aback but replied "Yes I am". "OK, see you tomorrow!" she replied joyfully as she darted out of the lift door and went off on her own
Old 20-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

The following day, it was class as usual. I sat down at my usual seat, a distance behind Janice. She was dressed in her usual PE shirt and shorts and a flashy sports bra.
Many times, I found myself looking at her wondering about her other side, the naughty side.
"Hey, pay attention!" Ms Tan scolded me, catching me daydreaming for not sure how many times already. "Sorry Ms Tan"

"Looks like you need a lesson on how to stay focused!" Ms Tan stared at me. "And I have an idea how" she winked
"Janice, I think you are done with your work. Can you come over? I have a lesson for you two" Janice turned around and came over to my seat.
"This boy here kept daydreaming today, not sure why. So I'm going to give him a lesson on how to stay focused."
"Here's the lesson: He will have to complete these 10 questions here and you will try your best to distract him, with his pants down. If he finishes the 10 questions before cumming, he gets a reward. If you can make him cum before finishing, you will get a reward"

Wow, that's an interesting and exciting one, I thought.

Ms Tan revealed the 10 questions and I quickly glanced through to rate my chances. As I was glancing, I felt my pants clawed down, Janice was already below the table, kneeling down, ready for the lesson.

Just as I was about to start writing, I felt a warm tip touch my balls. It was Janice's tongue, my dick started to rise and pleasure started flowing through my body.
Seeing my dick was erected, Janice wasted no time to engulf my dick with her mouth. Up and down she went, the slurping sounds distracted me from my questions.
I panicked a little as I had trouble concentrating. "Mmmmm mmmmm" I moaned. "Focus!" Ms Tan snapped, trying to get me to focus.

As I went past the halfway mark, my hips starting moving due to the pleasure and in sync with Janice's sucking. Her suction was stronger and her tongue teased me, much better than the last time.
Janice saw my movements and teased me even more, going harder on me.

Finally, I reached the last question and knowing I could finish it before cumming, I sneaked my hand down through her collar, into her sports bra and reached for her nipple and started playing with it.
"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" she screamed, catching her by surprise.

"OK DONE!" I proudly announced I had finished. "Huhhhhhh" Janice exclaimed in disappointment.
She got up from below and since she was standing in front me, I reached under her shorts and went for her pussy.
My finger was greeted by a wet patch and I fished for her clit and started rubbing it. "ooooooooo" she moaned, sitting down on the table.

Taking that as a signal, I pulled down her shorts and she sat on the table, legs wide open with a wet pussy for me.......
Old 20-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a real hot story here . I would love to meet Ms.Tan or text or chat with her for real!
Looking forward for more..
Old 20-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
choblanco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support here!
Old 20-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

If this is a real story, I’m sure ts would surely fail his exam real bad. Unless he’s taking bio 😂
Old 22-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 15
GeBiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeBiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No more update??
Old 22-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Very hot story!
Old 24-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Janice's tight petite body laid on the table, as I approached her pussy with my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and gave her clit a lick. "Mmmmmm" she moaned as her body squirmed a little.
I continued my assault on her clit and she started moaning more, enjoying the pleasure flowing through her body. "ahhhh yesss, mmmm, mmmmm, yessss" she moaned.
I stuck my hand out and pushed her sports bra up to allow myself access to her nipples. They were erected already, inviting me to twist and flick them.
And so I did, adding volume to her moans.

Just as I was mesmerised by Janice's moans and her sensitive tight body, I felt something on my dick, a mouth capping my dick!
It was Ms Tan! She had gone below the table and was starting to give me a blowjob!
For a moment I stopped licking Janice as I was shocked by that move.
"FOCUS!" she ordered. Wow is this still part of the challenge.

I gathered my attention and continued to lick Janice out.
"Yaaaa yaaaaaa I'm cumming, please don't stop, pleaseeeeee" Janice yelled as her body started trembling on the table.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she yelled as her legs wrapped around my head in her highest pleasure level.

Janice laid on the table, motionless, panting hard, legs wide open, light-haired pussy spread out. It was a moment of victory for me watching that scene.

Then, my own pleasure hit me as I looked down on Ms Tan sucking me from below the table........
Old 24-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a very sensual and sexual story where you can free your spirit and let your sexuality run wild. Big thank you and looking forward to next episode.
Old 24-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

"Shall we go somewhere more comfortable, my knees hurt" Ms Tan suggested, stroking my dick. Ms Tan led me to the sofa and asked me to help with her dress before we sat down
"Can you help unzip me from behind?" referring to the zip behind her dress. I unzipped down to her butt revealing her fair skin and a white translucent bra and panties
My dick got even harder at that sight. I cupped her bra from behind and started grinding her from behind. "Mmmmmmm someone's getting naughty. Come sit down."

As I sat down, I got to admire her from the front, that lacy white bra and panties. She kneeled down and started licking my balls and shaft, teasing me with her tongue. "Uhhhhhh yessss Ms Tan, so goodddddddd" I moaned as my body jerked in sync with her licking.
Janice recovered from her orgasm and walked over to watch the show.

"Get up, let me lie down instead" she ordered. I got up wondering what to do next, while Ms Tan lie down on the sofa with her head hanging over the arm rest.
"Insert your dick into my mouth" she said, while sticking her tongue out to guide my dick in.
I walked over to the side of the sofa and did as she told. My dick slowly glided into her soft and warm mouth. "ahhhhhhh mmmmm mmmmmm" as I enjoyed her mouth.

My hips started to move faster as the sensation of humping her mouth got stronger, it was so pleasurable.
It was a great scene as well, her curvy body in her lacy bra and panties lying on the sofa, while I humped her mouth to the sight.
Janice watch in amazement as it was a new position for the both of us.

"Aahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh" my moans got louder while Ms Tan grabbed my butt to push me on.
I decided to get bolder and I scooped Ms Tan's boobs out of her bra cup and played with her breasts and nipples.
It was always a great feeling to squeeze and play with her boobs since Janice had none for me to play with.

Soon, it was time for me to erupt as the ecstasy overflowed. "Ahhhhh Ms Tan I'm cumming I'm cumming, I can't hold anymoreeeee ahhhhhhhhh"
I closed my eyes in pleasure and let my sperm out of my dick, jerking my hips as I squirted, while pinching Ms Tan's nipples.
As usual, she swallowed every squirt and continued to lick my dick clean after that.
I collapsed to the floor, panting hard and Ms Tan flipped over and watched over the arm rest.

"Like your reward for overcoming the focus challenge? Good job" she winked.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, more please!
Old 25-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1