The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
swboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Need Help to reprt PRC of fake Documents

Hi Bros,

I am new here, I have a close friend who is poisoned by a PRC and mess up his family life. I know this girl used fake documents to study in Shnes collegue in geyland. I want to report her to immigration so that she can no longer be in sinagpore but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here
Old 04-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Help to reprt PRC of fake Documents

Quote:
Originally Posted by swboy123 View Post
. Need advise from Bros here
Should be "Need ADVICE from brothers here.". "Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bros,

I am new here, I have a close friend who is poisoned by a PRC and mess up his family life. I know this girl used fake documents to study in Shnes collegue in geyland. I want to report her to immigration so that she can no longer be in sinagpore but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here
eeerrrr...

your first few posts suggest that you tried a prc girl, than out of your good will, you are helping her by promoting her......

Than now 4 months later you post say got PRC girl messed up your close friend's life. hhhhmmmmm
Old 04-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

You only have your friend to blame for being a 'vegetable head', your friend did enjoy himself during that period too. Dont play when you cannot afford such game........Fuck and forget it..........Why report.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
chongfu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

You mean SHINES COLLEGE? What does those gangsters have to do with you when you don't live in China? Go ICA report. They even award you with a medal for your effort.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
The Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here
You are in Spore my friend. Wat does it got to do with the gangster there.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 21
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Is there a shines college in geylang? Is it a cover up for PRC girls who come to Singapore?

Are you really worried about the Shenzhen gangster? Anyway, your identity won't be exposed if you report her to the immigration.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
........was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen.........
Unless you fly the China very often lah..... or else why you worry.........

You think China gangster will fly all the way down to Sillypore to wallop you meh?????

my 2 cents worth...........
Old 05-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2499 / Power: 22
beary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
eeerrrr...

your first few posts suggest that you tried a prc girl, than out of your good will, you are helping her by promoting her......

Than now 4 months later you post say got PRC girl messed up your close friend's life. hhhhmmmmm
Something fishy here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2002 View Post
You think China gangster will fly all the way down to Sillypore to wallop you meh?????

my 2 cents worth...........
That's a good one bro .
Old 05-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to report her to immigration so that she can no longer be in sinagpore but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here
don't worry you are back by the biggest gangster of them all...THE LEE MAFIA...
Old 05-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
don't worry you are back by the biggest gangster of them all...THE LEE MAFIA...
Problem is the Lee Mafia only look out for the rich and not peasants.
Go ICA report her dude but dun lie about anything if not kena uncover like that Uni lecturer
Old 05-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Bro, i think the root of the problem is not the girl but ur CLose Friend! Even the girl is sent back, i am sure ur friend will go geylang or ktv to look for his second spring.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 19
44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Your friend happens to be you right?

Looks like you really sucks by this PRC big time. No wonder the PRC wanna poisoned and mess up the family life cos you are a ball-less man.

Wanna report this PRC now and scare your identity expose. You call yourself a man?

The ADVICE your you is GET A LIFE DUDE!
Old 05-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros,
You are moron. You get -3 from me.

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 29-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi Bros,

If yr friend is poisoned by a PRC, u should send him to the hospital.

How did yr frind get involved wif a PRC in the first place. If he is a cheongster, then he should abide by the rule of the game, if not, he asking for it. So it is hard to help him.

If it is yr friend's problem, y should u get involved and want to report the prc ney? You should know that some problems are best solved by the subject himself.

If u are afraid of reprisal, then u should not get involved and yr safety is assured.

Gansters in Shenzhen? Give me their contacts. Next time I go there, I seek them up and lim kopi with them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1