The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all
Re: Fun In Paris

paris or even the whole of france is one of the most fucked up country in the whole Europe when it comes to fun. good luck looking
Old 16-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fun In Paris

Was a few days in Paris. There are literally dozens of chinese massage parlours, if you know where to look. Besides this there are private advertisements of chicks doing massage at their homes or in youe hotel.
You can find pretty young things who are more than willing to give you a nude sexy massage.
I had a few by students. Great. Expect to pay 100-150 euros per session.
More to follow....
Old 16-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paris is the most racist city on Earth!

fucking french police will stop and check you, and you go hotel, better find out the pricing carefully in Paris, it's also one of the most fucking expensive hotels on earth!

be prepared to see occasional strike by their airport airline service, land transport service, metro lines...

if you go there, speak German with the French, and call them "ARSLOR"

You will know what it feels like to be bullied in Paris.

FUCK THE FRENCH FUCKS! I am glad that the Germans invaded Paris, and also the Vikings Invaded them... fucking proud people!

might as well you go Amsterdam directly, it's far more friendlier, and you can enjoy all kinds of psychedelics, and admire beautiful dutch women, and also their famous window fuck shops, near the docks.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 23-09-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Was a few days in Paris. There are literally dozens of chinese massage parlours, if you know where to look.
Looking for Chinese chicks in France is like looking for French chicks in China. Why not just try the locals?
Old 26-09-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
Looking for Chinese chicks in France is like looking for French chicks in China. Why not just try the locals?
Not many locals available. You can find some advertisements however on the Internet. Russians are also on offer; expect to pay at least 200euros for not more than an hour. There are also some nude massage parlours with Moroccon gals, called massage naturiste. I tried once; paid 120eur and she hardly touched my dick. Big rip-off, so I kept with chinese mp's, at least you know what you can expect.
Apart from this, I met a pretty friendly young PRC gal on the street in a neighbourhood called Belleville. She took me to her home nearby and I had sex with her for 60Eur, about half an hour.
But I'm back in sgp already...
Old 26-09-2015, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not many locals available. You can find some advertisements however on the Internet. Russians are also on offer; expect to pay at least 200euros for not more than an hour. There are also some nude massage parlours with Moroccon gals, called massage naturiste. I tried once; paid 120eur and she hardly touched my dick. Big rip-off, so I kept with chinese mp's, at least you know what you can expect.
Apart from this, I met a pretty friendly young PRC gal on the street in a neighbourhood called Belleville. She took me to her home nearby and I had sex with her for 60Eur, about half an hour.
But I'm back in sgp already...
True. Most pretty girls with an acceptable price are not French: they are from Romania, Brazil, Marocco, China..... If you read French you can look at sexemodel website, for example. As for Chinese girl they are famous for posting fake pictures and stating an age which is usually 10 years younger than they really are. Plenty of Chinese SW in Belleville area, but mainly MILFS.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Was a few days in Paris. There are literally dozens of chinese massage parlours, if you know where to look. Besides this there are private advertisements of chicks doing massage at their homes or in youe hotel.
You can find pretty young things who are more than willing to give you a nude sexy massage.
More to follow....
Went to Paris to find Chinese girls but not French girls? WTF?
Old 08-01-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Paris experience and warning

Spent some time in Paris. Did some research on Internet and there are quite a few chinese mp's with ...young girls (21-25) who are willing to give you nude massage incl. hj. And some of these are students. Expect to pay 100 euro for one hour incl. massage and hj and the gal is nude.
This was shioook bros!!
A list of mp's I went:

Beaute Daumesnil, 4 Rue du Docteur Goujon
Jinze, 7 Rue de Monceau
SMA, 19 Rue de Berri
49 Avenue de Versailles
Masso, 142 Avenue de Versailles
44BD Boulevard Diderot
Ling, 130 rue de charenton
Papillons de Chine, 8 Rue Chaligny
Espace Zen, 10 Rue de l'Ouest
Old 08-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

The subway ticket venders (pigs) are the worst racist bastards. They will sell you tickets that doesn't work on the enterence gentry and refuse to give a refund. Fucking nazi bastards.

Last edited by whiplash; 08-01-2016 at 09:45 PM.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CAPTAINXXXSOLO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

You should have called in the cops to dispute the unusual charges.

Or pay with credit cards then dispute the high charges when you get home.

I hate these conmen who abuse tourists

Quote:
Originally Posted by danehoe View Post
To all Sammyboy readers, I just wanted to share an experience I had in a strip club called La Diva (across the road next to Moulin Rouge) in Montmartre, Paris. I was visiting Paris 2 weeks ago and I was in Montmartre and had decided to check out this strip club called La Diva. When I walked in, it was quite empty (The alarm bells in my head should have rung) and I was immediately approached by one of the girls with the usual may I sit with you. They were quite evasive with my request for the menu, so I just asked for a beer. The girl then asked for a drink and I said OK (my fault for not checking the prices first but from my experience in New York, St Petersburg and other major cities around the world, well maybe it will cost say at most USD50 and I made a mistake assuming those would be the prices). With the drink, the girl said OK since you bought me a drink, I will dance for you, before I could react, she started dancing and immediately stripped and grabbed my hand to touch her. At that point, I felt something wasn't right and insisted on the price. To my horror and shock, they brought me a bill for Euro400 being the table dance and Euro200 for touching the girl. At that point I knew I was conned. Arguments with the establishment as you are all by now would have said, how stupid can you be, obviously didn't work and I ended up with a total bill of Euro780.

Bad experience and stupid of me but I thought maybe a warning to all out there is the least I could do. Please pass on my experience to whomever you could think of to avoid this club called La Diva (across from Moulin Rouge) at Montmartre, Paris.

Yours
Danehoe
Old 20-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More to follow....
yes its wonderful.
enjoy amterdam peep show
Old 12-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is no cheap FJ for model quality french. all these are in the range of 800-1000+ euros to start with. even eastern europeans and russians are not cheap and rip off. if you have the moolah, by all means go enjoy a model white lady companion. but you can't be assured they have good attitude towards you. most europeans i tried are cold and SOP. nothing extra nor GFE. some unfortunately smells/BO because of the amount of beef and lamb they eat.

if you want big bang for your bucks, then why not settle with chinese. yes i know some will frown. but hey, listen to the rest of the story. Paris is the cheapest place in europe for young model quality PRC bonks. cheaper than China itself. for only 100-130 euros, you'll get an hour. there are literally thousands of SYTs visiting paris every week and moonlighting to fund their europe dream trip.

best place to look are the ads in buyxineurope forum massage section. you need to know chinese but if you're not, you still can stumble your way through the forum. not too hard. apply some common sense, but generally most contacts there are reliable and most are real pictures too. i've already tried few model quality bonks here on various times. a few i RTF and became so close that i can stay there half a day while they cook a meal for me too. you just need to be gentlemen, go down to the groceries store and buy the ingredients. they are more than willing to cook for you, chat about everything and then start another session, all for the price of 100+ euros. if they do get customers coming in, then you just need to go out for a smoke and come back after customers leave. i always enjoy my trips to paris
Old 14-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyg6 View Post
there is no cheap FJ for model quality french. all these are in the range of 800-1000+ euros to start with. even eastern europeans and russians are not cheap and rip off. if you have the moolah, by all means go enjoy a model white lady companion. but you can't be assured they have good attitude towards you. most europeans i tried are cold and SOP. nothing extra nor GFE. some unfortunately smells/BO because of the amount of beef and lamb they eat.

if you want big bang for your bucks, then why not settle with chinese. yes i know some will frown. but hey, listen to the rest of the story. Paris is the cheapest place in europe for young model quality PRC bonks. cheaper than China itself. for only 100-130 euros, you'll get an hour. there are literally thousands of SYTs visiting paris every week and moonlighting to fund their europe dream trip.

best place to look are the ads in buyxineurope forum massage section. you need to know chinese but if you're not, you still can stumble your way through the forum. not too hard. apply some common sense, but generally most contacts there are reliable and most are real pictures too. i've already tried few model quality bonks here on various times. a few i RTF and became so close that i can stay there half a day while they cook a meal for me too. you just need to be gentlemen, go down to the groceries store and buy the ingredients. they are more than willing to cook for you, chat about everything and then start another session, all for the price of 100+ euros. if they do get customers coming in, then you just need to go out for a smoke and come back after customers leave. i always enjoy my trips to paris
thanks for the 'buyxineurope' recommendation!!
Will be in paris in july
Old 22-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential

any feedback or lobang in Paris?
I am here for a month
Old 23-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dunnoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think buyxineurope is the best bet liao, if really want to try angmoh, can do a weekend trip to san sebastian spain, abt 120euro for 40mins 1time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1