The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

We quickly cleaned up. M asked if we can go clubbing tonight. I had to apologise and cook up some excuse that I’ve a business appointment tonight (yeah, right. Business appointment indeed. But then, K is really a CFO from another Company, so it’s not too far fetch). I promise M that I’ll see her tomorrow night.

As I walked out of M’s office, I was feeling weak on the leg but it was a nice experience. I’ve always fantasies making up with M in her office. Well, that’s one more tick off my bucket list (lol).

The afternoon passed quickly as I finished up some tasks in my office. I went for a quick shower and change into something light. My footsteps also became lighter as I walk to my car, as my mind starts to picture what Ivan do with the lovely K.

Called K as I drive to her hotel to pick her up to remind her that she needs an extra set of clothing and a swimsuit. She keep asking me why. I just told her that she will find out later but I promise her a experience of a lifetime for her.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Pick up K at the hotel lobby. She was wearing a white dress. Kind of sexy on her.

“Where are we going?”, K asked after she get into the car.

I flashed a grin at her, “You will know when we get there. At the most, I’ll bring you onboard a pirate boat.”

“Why are you grinning? What dirty thoughts are going through that mind of yours now?”, as she say this, she give a light slap on my tight. Her hand continue to be left on my thigh after the light slap.

As I drove off, the feeling of her hand on my leg is so sensational.

As we drove across the Sentosa Link bridge, K suddenly got excited and point in front, “hey, I didn’t know that there’s a castle in Singapore?”

I gave a chuckle, “that’s no castle. It’s just part of Universal Studio. But it’s late now. We can arrange to go there on another day.”

We headed towards the marina and had our dinner there. After the dinner, I bring her towards the jetty. She was admiring all the yatch berth there.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

As I starts to climb up a yatch, K was surprised.

“Why are you climbing up that yatch? Aren’t you afraid that the owner will get angry?”

“Not if I’m the owner.” I asked with a smile.

I extend out my hand to her, “May I invite you to come meet my lady?”

K hold on to my hand and climb aboard. She was amazed with the yatch’s interior design.

I cast off the anchors and brought us out to sea, heading south out to a favourite fishing spot of mine.

Reaching the spot, I cast my anchor.

K was stunning, wearing only a white dress to cover her perfect body and her hair blowing gently in the breeze as she looked off onto the horizon..absolutely epic.

I moved over to join her.

"Fine night for sailing," I said absently, trying to keep my mind occupied with something other than mentally undressing her.

"Is that what you're doing back there?" K glanced over her shoulder and smiled as she asked. "I thought for sure were waiting for the right wind to peak under my skirt...."

Not that it left much to the imagination, and each gust of the wind plastering it against her and revealing the shape beneath.

She could feel my eyes on her, sending a warm tingle up her spine as she stared at my direction.

I smiled at her backside, letting my gaze or more to the point lustful leer, travel from her perfectly shaped ass up the small muscular groove on her spine.

I studied her profile for a moment, her cheek bones, jaw and full lips..after a moment, I could feel my pulse quicken as I began fantasizing about (or was it remembering) having her in my embrace.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Pushing myself off the bench, I stepped up behind K and put my hands on her shoulders as delicately as I could and then slowly raked my fingers down her back just lightly enough for her to feel it.

My hands stopped at her hips and tightened their grip as I pressed my body against hers and leaned down, kissing her shoulder softly.

I closed my eyes as my lips met her flesh, memorizing her taste and then moving up higher on her shoulder where her neck began, I kissed her again and inhaled gently, drawing in her scent and sending a shiver down my spine.

K closed her eyes as well, holding the tiller loosely in one hand as she tilted her head and neck to one side and used the other hand to pull her loose hair away and expose skin for me.

She smiled as she lavished in my attentions, and leaned some of her weight back towards me, knowing my strong hands would not allow her to fall.

I smiled into her neck as she moved her hair for me and gave me permission to worship her temple.

Feeling her lean back slightly, I continued kissing her neck and shoulders as I held our bodies together while we swayed with the light rocking of the boat.
Old 19-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Within a matter of moments, her scent and the feel of her skin on my lips and hands began to arouse me. Holding her hands, we stepped backwards towards the bench.

Taking K by the wrist, I pulled her around to face me as I backed up to the seat, then smiled to her as I sat and pulled her to me.

I released her wrist as she stopped in front of the bench and reached down to her ankles with both hands.

My fingers slid under her dress and around her calves while my thumbs caught the dress and held it to my hand as I raised it slowly.

I admired at her legs as the dress traveled up their length, then stopping just above her knees, my other hand push her panty aside. I looked up to her and pulled on her legs, urging her to straddle me.

K obliged willingly, but at a deliberately slow pace.

She stepped closer to me on the decking, her feet bare, as I applied gentle pressure to the backs of her thighs and she let her hands fall to my arms.

Moving one hand upwards, she traced the muscles of my arms until it came to rest on the bulge of my shoulder.

Using that point for balance, K shifted one leg to either side of me until she had enough room to settle herself into my lap, her knees against the bench.

I watched her body, admiring her beauty and grace as I looked up to her eyes and felt myself grow even more aroused as I met her gaze..looking into her eyes was like seeing a sunrise for the first time.
Old 19-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you so much for a wonderful update .
Old 19-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Badget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update , thanks .
Old 20-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey TS! Thanks for all your stories, an eager follower here

Just wanted to ask, this story of L&M, does it happen before or after your marriage w Veronica? Wonder if i may ask, if youre still w Veronica?
Old 20-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
TioJiakAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story TS, thanks for sharing!
Old 20-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazerrunners View Post
Hey TS! Thanks for all your stories, an eager follower here

Just wanted to ask, this story of L&M, does it happen before or after your marriage w Veronica? Wonder if i may ask, if youre still w Veronica?
The events happen after I married Veronica. But I knew L much earlier as she was a secondary school friend.

My marriage with Veronica still stands, but she had to fly back to Africa to look after her aging parents. So we had very little time in the recent 2 yrs. We still arrange time to meet each other, especially if I had to fly for business trip to UK, I will always make it a point to transit.

And yes, she knows about L & M. I don’t keep things from her. In fact, I’ve shared the stories with her and she finds it kinky. In fact, she is also reading this thread. All I can say is I’m blessed to have Veronica.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Wrapping both arms around my neck, K leaned in to press her lips against me in a kiss whose intent was obviously to excite me with it's form and tease me with it's length.

K’s lips pressed and her tongue investigated my lips for several moments before she pulled away, smiling even before she could part contact, and growing more mischievous as she looked up into my eyes. "That's what I thought you were thinking..."

I closed his eyes returned the kiss as gently as I could, using what limited self-control that I can command in her presence to keep from devouring her lips. My lips responded to her tongue and I opened my mouth to return the kiss, letting my tongue roll over hers as I tilted my head slightly.

The kiss was so sensual that as she pulled away, I hesitated to move.

I sucked in my lower lip slightly and held it in my teeth for a moment before opening my eyes and looking to her. Her mischievous grin brought one from me in return but I didn't reply, instead letting my gaze drift down her form as my hands slid up her upper legs to her hips, then up to her stomach and finally came to rest on her breasts.

I looked back up to her eyes as I softly squeezed her breasts, watching her response.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro nice story waiting for update
Old 24-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Think not enough supporter here, TS no motivation to continue.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Think not enough supporter here, TS no motivation to continue.
I’m just writing for whoever wants to read.

My apology. Was away on Low key ICT.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

K’s gaze never left my face, and she licked her lips lightly as I massaged her breasts.

Her nipples started to get hard through the fabric of her dress.

K waited as long as she could, staring me down with a slightly smirk on her face until she could no longer resist the jauntily lustfull tilt of my chin and she leaned in close again to kiss me, the fire inside her rising.

I returned her kiss slowly, sharing her affections and letting the light kiss evolve into a passionate one as my hands slid from her breasts to her hips.

I lifted her dress up and slid my hands under it, shoving it up with my wrists as my hands glided up her thighs and removed her panty, then I gripped her now bare hips. A barely audible moan escaped my throat and my grip grew firmer as I could feel her heat.

K shifted further forward on my lap, pressing against me excitedly.

She moved her lips to my chin and then kissed her way up the strong line of my jaw until she could nibble playfully on my ear.

With one hand she first removed Her dress and drop it onto the deck, fully exposing her breasts, which brushed lightly against my chest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1