The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Red face My Tutor and I

Fondly remembered my tuition teacher Ms Tan as she was my ultimate student fantasy

She was in her 40s but her figure was well maintained. Slight fats in some areas but curvy at the right spots
She had a really feminine demeanor that made me feel she's the model example of how ladies should behave when they grow up
During lessons, she would wear a simple dress or a skirt and shirt combo that proudly showed off her womanly features

Lessons were conducted in 1-1 fashion, every student would be seated seperately, and she would go around to teach and check on our work.
When it was my turn, she would be sitting to the right hand side of the small square table and lean over to check my work.
Her bosoms would rest nicely on her arms as she lean over and i would be smelling the nice floral smell of her hair.
It always got me distracted and takes me a few seconds to recover from the leaning over action of hers.
I always liked days when she wore this white shirt of hers as it would split a little gap when she leans, revealing the inner beauty that she was wearing that day. Never failed to give me a hard on.
As she goes on her rounds with other students, I would be admiring her wonderful perky ass as she walks to the students sitting in front of me, swaying her hips, and I always try to notice and make out the underwear she's wearing from her VPL.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Bull2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Tutor and I

Hope to read more.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

These tuition sessions were the most anticipated event of the week for me.
I would use these sessions to admire my beautiful feminine tutor and let my imagination run wild for the week, till the next tuition session
She's often my PCC target, as I satisfied my raging hormones.

I've always wondered why such a beautiful and sexy lady like her was not married.
Perhaps that was how she maintained her figure, since she had not given birth before.
Or she didn't want to settle just for 1 man.

As a young kid with no experience, I never knew how big her bossoms were, underneath that seductive white shirt of hers.
Occassionally, I could make out the design of the bra she was wearing, by the beautiful lacy outlines, holding back those womenly peaks of hers.
Beause of those peaks of hers, I never checked out the girls in my class as they were inferior compared to my beautiful tutor.

One day, I had the urge to go to the toilet as I drank a big cup of bubble tea on my way to class.
After asking for permission to go to the toilet, I quickly dashed to the toilet, locking the door behind me.

As I turned around to face the toilet, unzipping myself, I got a shock and an immediate hard on.....
Old 01-05-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
kimguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
fragrantcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, camping for updates
Old 01-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Subasic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support! Another camping here
Old 02-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unfortunately last time my tuition teacher was a male.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

On a hook on the wall, hung a black bra.
I got a shock, I've always wondered what lied underneath that clothing of hers, and what held those beautiful assets.
Finally, it is right in front of me. My heart raced as I walked towards it.

I held it up in my hands.
It was a black lacy bra, with a cute little ribbon bow between the cups. The back was a soft, smooth translucent mesh and a label read 36C, which I figured referred to the size.
The cups were big, I held it close to my face and took a deep whiff.
It was a familiar smell, since she would lean close to me, but there was that extra bit of feminine smell to it.
I felt as though I was holding her blossoms to me face.
I had a full hard on. So hard I couldn't relieve my bladder properly.

As I made my way back to my table, so as not to raise any suspicions, I couldn't focus on the work that day at all.
I kept thinking about the bra in the toilet.
I tried imagining her wearing that sexy lacy bra and I would imagine that translucent mesh on the back as well.
That was the longest hard on I've ever had.

For the rest of the session, I requested to go to the toilet multiple times to admire the trophy in it.
The sight, the tough, the smell, it was too much to handle.

Finally it was time to go as my class has ended.
While I greeted goodbye, Ms Tan asked, "Are you OK? You went to the toilet so many times today. Your face is flushed red too", as she brushed my hair and cheeks.

No. I wasn't ok. My heart was racing and my zippers were holding back my hard on.
It was the closest I have gotten to her inner side.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
HairyBushman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeHongGan View Post
Unfortunately last time my tuition teacher was a male.
Mine too , sianz half
Old 02-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xwoodx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping..
Old 03-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13845 / Power: 18
SG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond repute

Fully support and starting to camp.

Thanks bro

Doctored / Fake / Impure Pictures (鬥轉星移)(All are Welcome)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233437

Made in Taiwan (Nude and Non Nude)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233965
Old 03-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hoping for more updates to come.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1