The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

Thanks. Good story.
Old 14-05-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The following are our exchanged messages in WeChat:

JY: 今天的会议怎么样了?How was the presentation just now?
Me: 还好吧?中间出了点差错但是从他们的反应看起来应该没问题。Ok I guess? Some hiccups in the middle of it but based on their responses, shouldn’t be a problem.
JY: 就知道没事!老总你那么行,这点事儿哪里难度倒你!I knew it! Boss you so good, this kind of small matter is easy-peasy for you!
Me:哈哈!谢谢你的信任!虽然不是第一次,但是还是会紧张。Haha! Thanks for your trust! Although not my first time, but will still have some nervousness.
JY: 那今天顺利过关了,怎么样庆祝?Since you got it through it today, how are you planning to celebrate?
Me: 庆祝?工程都还没落实,早了点吧?还是回家好好休息比较实际点!Celebrate? Haven’t even got the project, too early to celebrate? Best is go home and have a good rest!
JY: 怎么那么无聊?不然今晚我请你吃饭唱K?一是算是为你来到SZ庆祝,二为了今天的表现,三是谢谢你那天送我 回家!So boring? How about I treat you to dinner and karaoke? First, to welcome you to SZ, secondly for today’s presentation, thirdly thanking you for sending me home the other day!
Me: 啊!怎么那么客气!唱K就免了,明天还有工作。吃饭还可以吧! 叫其他人一起去吧! Oh! Why like that! Can forget about Karaoke, still have to work tomorrow. Dinner still ok! Let’s call the rest along!

Took her a while to respond to the last message, then eventually she replied she will make the arrangement with the rest. I thanked her and continued to be busy with my work, in the middle of working, I was happy that JY had shown so much concern for me. It was 3pm and I decided to go back and change first so I told JY to message me the address and I will meet them there. I went home and headed straight for the shower, the feel of the warm water hitting my tired body has never felt so good. Maybe should have gone for massage instead, but the thought of seeing JY simply lifted any doubt away from my mind. I heard my phone beeped and went to check it once I’m done showering, it was from JY. Seems that they have decided to go to this meat skewer BBQ place nearby. Works fine for me I thought. Then she said only she and another colleague will be joining us as most of them too last minute and already had dinner plans. No matter to me, got changed and slowly made my way to the place. Took the chance to look around my estate, quiet neighborhood without too much hassle unlike some of the nearby town. I finally found the place and decided to get a seat first and have some drinks. I don’t drink alcohol so just ordered a cold drink, Wang Lao Ji. Something like our Jia Jia Herbal tea but much nicer I feel. Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and it was JY and the other female colleague. Told them to proceed to order, I will foot the bill tonight. They both cheered and thank me simultaneously, no matter how I was feeling then, that cheerful look on JY’s face simply made it all go away. But boy can they eat, our table was soon filled to the corner with all their orders. Thank goodness only 2 of them! We started digging in and they started telling stories and jokes about the company. Who are the jokers…who are the schemers….who don’t like who and who was whose favorite…..etc….. Suddenly, the other female colleague said her BF is on his way to pick her up and so she has to leave early.

JY: 吓!怎么这么快!我都还没有吃饱!Huh! Why so fast? I still haven’t finish eating!
Colleague: 你这个吃货!那怎么样啊?你跟不跟?You pig! So how? You coming or what?
JY: 不要紧!我不做你们的电灯泡!Never mind! I don’t want to stand in between you guys!
Colleague: 哈哈!什么电灯泡!真的不要?Haha! What are you talking about! Really don’t want?
JY: 你走吧!我等下自己搭车回去!You go ahead! I will make my own way back later!
Me: 没事,等下我会安排车子送JY回去!Never mind, I will arrange ride for JY later!
Colleague: 哦,老总你偏心!哈哈,那JY就交给你咯!Oh, boss you are bias! Haha, then I will leave her to you!

Within 10 mins, the BF came and she left. As soon as she left, JY began less talkative significantly. Then there was a long quiet silence until I finally broke the peace. Started asking about how long she been working in our company, what made her want to come to SZ to work. Who else in the family? Does she have a BF? Must admit that I was quite happy to hear that she has no BF but listening to her story made me quite sad though. She came from a family of 8, she was the 3rd youngest in the family. Her family mainly does farming, growing vegetables. Life was tough in the countryside and many of their income was very dependable on the outcome of the crops. Her mum was the sole provider in her family as her father passed away when JY was just 1, JY was the most fortunate among the siblings as she had the chance to go to school because that’s what her father wanted. Her elder brothers had to work in the field to help support the family. Her mum remarried and she had 2 other children with her step-dad. But the step-dad was a violent person and very often he will take it out on JY’s older siblings whenever he is in a bad mood or after he got drunk. But the harsh environment made JY realized that she has to be independent on herself. When she was 22 years old, she finally had the chance to come to SZ to work from a introduction of another town folk. Her monthly salary will be split into 3 portions, her rental and daily expenses; sending money to her mother and siblings at home; and the rest for her own savings. We had finally finished all the food on the table by the end of her story, she said she felt very bloated and asked if we can walked to the nearby public park to help her burn some fats. I of course agreed, how can I ever get enough of spending time with her? So after footing the bill, we started walking to the park. It is a public park, surrounding a huge lake in the middle. There was of course a lot of other people walking around so very soon we naturally got blended into the crowd. She suddenly stopped at mid-point of the lake and she pointed towards the other side of the lake.

JY: 每当心情不好时候,我都会自己一个人来这里。今天还是头一次有人陪我!Every time I don’t feel good, I will come here alone. This is the first time I got someone else with me!
Me: 这里晚上很漂亮啊!地方虽然人多但是还算宁静。This is a beautiful place! Even though there are many people but still quite peaceful!
JY: 地方真的很漂亮!那老总你会不会觉得我很漂亮! This place is very pretty! So boss, do you think I am pretty too?

I was honestly stunned at her question but as the moonlight shines on her face, she is indeed very pretty. Remembering how I first met her, I really saw M in her aura. But for that moment, I really don’t know what to say to her.

JY: 逗你的啦!这么认真! Joking with you la! So serious!

We stood there for a moment, just standing without saying anything. But I was significantly taller than her and so I could just turn to looked at JY without her noticing. She is nothing special but there is something about her that really attracts me. I am not referring to her resemblance to M, but in her own unique way. She was in her normal dress but because I am standing behind from a higher angle, I could looked at her cleavage. Not too sure what kind of bra she was wearing but could see the lace, should be wearing a singlet inside. She has nice arc on her back and that again shows off her butt, rather perky I must say. Her hands was at the side, I suddenly have this urge to go grab it! I can feel my heart-beat racing again, just like the first time I saw her at the restaurant. This could be the window I was waiting for, she and me there at that moment, I wouldn’t want to invite someone to come to this place with me if I don’t like the person right? But suddenly, N’s word came to my mind and reminded me again why I was there in SZ. Then slowly, I backed off and told myself to wake up. What happen if I’m reading all these wrongly and she really just treat me as a colleague? Then again I get into trouble! And even if she doesn’t report me, it would be awkward to see each other in office every day! What happen if the rest found out about what I did? Shit!!!

JY: 你真的不觉得我漂亮吗?

Huh? What? Again? She suddenly turned towards me and stared me straight in the eyes.

JY: 对不起!我知道我不应该这样的!I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t be reacting like this!

She started inching forward to me. I know I should have backed off then but I didn’t. I too was alone for a very long time and right now, this woman in front of me is coming towards me. She leaned her head on my chest and said that she hadn’t feel someone else warmth for a very long time. She said she like my perfume, very calming. I was still standing there like a block, not knowing what to do. Then I felt it, ‘lil bro having reaction to this close proximity. She too felt it and pressed herself against me even closer. I finally caved in, I wrapped my arms around her, the first touch sent chills down my spine, in a good way of course. But damn I missed the feeling of hugging someone. That feeling of hugging someone whom you know you meant a lot to by the way she hugged you back. She backed off a little and faced at me with her eyes close. I reciprocated, moving my mouth closer I could finally feel the tip of her lips. I can sense that she was swallowing her saliva, she was afraid as I felt her body trembling. A kiss never felt so long but I finally closed my eyes and went ahead. A gentle meeting of our lips, but that gave me permission to move my hands around her body. Her body was soft, I could only leave it to my imagination of what is underneath all that she is wearing. My hands was really going on full throttle as I couldn’t get enough of her body. That warmth, and her body twitching at my every move then she stopped. The kiss ended, we backed off and I took a huge breather. I apologized and said that I shouldn’t have done that. But she came back and held my hands.

JY: 这里不可以!可以去你家吗?Not here! Can we go to your place?
Me: 不然去你那里吧?How about going to yours?

She agreed and I took out my phone to call for a ride, didn’t want my chauffeur to know or see anything. I had selfish reason not to go to my place, I didn’t want to bump into N and most importantly, I didn’t want B to see us. But of course I know at that point of time I was very clear-minded, so I cooked up a story that it will be easier for her if we just go back to her place. The ride came shortly and we boarded, she gave her address to the driver while her hands was tightly clasped to mine. I was rubbing my fingers through hers then she put my hands to her thigh, it was very near to her inner thigh I clearly know what that means. I slowly moved my hands away from hers and started rubbing on her dress. My hands started slowly moving closer to her inner thigh and she gave out a faint moan. It was a soft one but I know the driver heard that, that didn’t stopped me though. I moved inch by inch closer inside until I can feel the tip of her lower body. I can feel her panty from behind her dress, makes me even want to know what’s underneath. It was pitch black in the car so I decided WTH. I ran my fingers from her dress and slowly pulled it back, making sure that my every actions does not draw any attention to us, but again, I’m sure the driver already knew what was going on behind his car. I went under her dress and reached in to her panty, from the tip, I can feel its lace. I can feel the warmth coming in between her legs and that very faint but familiar moist. She was clearly enjoying this, she opened her legs wider, allowing me to have more access. I didn’t want to go all in, trying to keep the tension for later so I just simply rubbed on the outside of her panty. I am sure she wasn’t planning for this when she wore this dress this morning but like the saying goes,冥冥之中早已注定, it definitely working well for the moment. I can sense her pulse racing with my every touch and I can see her breathing from her chest getting faster. This ride seems like forever!! I too was feeling damn uncomfortable at my groin and I had to adjust my seating to get comfortable. She sensed my ‘discomfort’ and she moved her hands to my pants, she started rubbing it slowly with her palm. Her strokes was firm, she make sure I felt every movement and returning all the favors I have been giving her. At the midst of our excitement, we were rudely interrupted by the driver whom asked JY which direction he should be turning. We quickly broke away from one another as she concentrated on giving direction the driver. As she leaned forward, I started rubbing my hands on her back. I then used my fingers to run the back, tickling every inch, pushing that body contact sensation to the max. She definitely was very turned on by now as I can see her twitching her body left and right.

We reached her doorstep of her apartment so I quickly took out my wallet to pay for the ride. If only I had super-powers then I can fly her up from the ground floor but too bad! We waited patiently at the lift area but I noticed there’s a camera at the lift landing so I kept my hands to myself. She of course knew it better but her eyes kept looking at me, I can see the hunger literally burning from within her pupils. Just as luck would have it, another family entered into the lobby just as the lift door opened. Of course I had to keep the doors opened for them despite of what I want right now. But that works out for the best as well as there was about 6 of them so we had to squeezed into the lift together. They are 2 levels below JY’s unit so we stood all the way in for them to alight first. JY took the chance to positioned herself in front of me so that her butt will be rubbing against my groin. Such a cock teaser! While the family in front was joking with one another over some dinner jokes, we were behind grinding off. I placed my hands on both her butt cheeks and I can feel how soft they are, definitely good for spanking. The family finally got off but we still kept our hands to one another as there was still camera inside the lift. We reached to her doors as she clumsily fumbled through her bag for the keys, but thank goodness that didn’t take too long. The moment she opened the door and closed it after we entered, we slammed into each other and started kissing furiously! She must have been suffering from a dry spell as long as me as she was clearly as horny as I was. She quickly un-buckled my pants and pulled it down, she then dropped to her knees and paused for a moment. I had showered earlier at home so I’m all fresh and nice, she kissed on the outside of my boxer and mentioned that’s a wet patch on my boxer. She pulled down my boxer with such speed and force that ‘lil bro sprang out of there like a Jack-in-the-Box. She grabbed it with her cold hands, still trembling but she moved herself closer to ‘lil bro and took a whiff. Then she rubber it all over her face and wrapped both her palms on ‘lil bro while doing so. She advanced to kiss him on the tip then bringing out her tongue to swirl around the tip. Finally, she grabbed ‘lil bro with one hand and engulfed the entire shaft into her mouth. I am not big but am also not small, but she took it in with one gulp. I can see from where I was standing but ‘lil bro was making a impression on her side of her cheeks. I don’t know about her sexual history but she is definitely good at BJ. She was slurping away, like she had been deprived from it for a decade or more. I grabbed her head and pushed her so deep in that I can hear her choking a little. I too at times like a bit roughness but damn I was enjoying this BJ like it was my first. Finally, I picked her up from the floor and pinned her against the wall. At this point of time, she has totally surrendered my will! I used my teeth to pulled off her dress strap, one by one, slowly by an inch. She was begging for me to stop torturing her so I decided to teach her a lesson for telling me what to do. I used a good force to dragged down her dress in one swift action, she was wearing a maximizer underneath but it’s the type where her top looks like a singlet. The back of her bra was the lacy type, my favorite. Her panty was a matching black, lacy at the front but silky smooth at her back. I proceeded to un-capped her bra and grabbed her breast from behind. A B-cup at most, small flat nipples but good enough for a handful. I kissed her from her ears and neck down, I suddenly remembered how I used to make love to M.

JY: 我求你了!给我吧! I’m begging you! Please give it to me!

*To be continued*
Old 14-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Power update bro! Up u
Old 14-05-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Boaring8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more
Old 15-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates TS.
Old 15-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 15-05-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Cock teaser... following on this story

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 15-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Messi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story .... please continue TS
Old 15-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Nice China adventure stories!
Keep it up!
Old 15-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I pulled her panty from behind down to the floor while dropping my pants all the way at the same time. At this point of time, we were both covered in sweat because the air-conditioning wasn’t on. Even though she hadn’t showered, she private didn’t smell funny or anything which was a good thing, as that indicated to me that this girl takes very good care of herself privately. I began licking on her inner thigh, giving a small few bites from time to time. She trembled and yelped at times, I placed my tongue on the tip of her vagina. Not clean shaven but definitely good trimmed. As I looked up at her, her face was in ecstasy and I knew it was time to reap my harvest. I stood up and ran 1 of my finger into her vagina, slowly pushing my way through so that I don’t hurt her. But it was an easy task as she was literally dripping wet by now. I then lifted her right leg up, I was surprised at her flexibility as she moved with ease to suit my movement. I positioned myself slightly lower to suit her height and finally, I penetrated her. That first thrust after I went in, that warmth and fantastic feeling. That feeling of an intimate connection, oh how I longed for it for so long! She took it all in an gave out a squeak! Yes, that’s the only way I can explained it as that was exactly how it sounded like I moved a second, then a third and then a series of quick thrusts! But this is my first time in a long time so I knew I had to control my tempo so that I don’t blow my load too soon. Can feel her legs shaking so I knew that position cannot be held too long. So I extracted myself slowly and pulled her over to the living room area. Her curtains was still not drawn so we had to operate it in darkness. I saw from the moonlight that there was a sofa in the living room so I bended her over at the back of the sofa, preparing to give her a doggy. Just before I enter back in, I took a second to admire her back and her butt, it was a nice and cute butt. The edge around it looked a little like a heart shape. But at this point, it was getting a little unbearable so I asked if she have air-conditioned. It took her less than 2 seconds to reached to the side of where the side of the sofa was and pulled out the remote controller, *beep* and the air-conditioned was turned on. The air-con was right behind where we were standing so again another perfect moment. As the cool air hit on my back, I began to pick off where I left off.

I pinned her down on the sofa and took her from behind. I was definitely enjoying this moment with her and I knew she was too. I moved fast, I could hear my skin slapping unto her butt. I had to do this so I slapped her butt and that felt so good. She gave out a satisfying moan and that drove me to go full force so I decided to grab her butt hard and banged her hard and furious! My sweat was dripping down my chest and some of it was spilled unto her back. Seeing how both our sweat blended together reminded me of how amazing love making was, how 2 completely different individual can have such intimacy, the synchronizing of both motion, making sure that we don’t hurt each other in the midst of our passion. I bended slightly over and tugged her hair backwards gently. I was riding her and the seeing how much she is enjoying it just simply made me more excited. Then in that instance I could feel that all familiar sensation and I knew the end was near. So I took a deep breath and gave it my final shot. I stood my ground firmly, making sure that this is the final blow! I thrusted so hard, indicating to her in my actions that I am cumming and I know she was also at the verge of cumming. I banged her hard, her hair was flying all over the place and I can feel her vagina muscle tightening, she was near. I controlled so hard, and in the end, I accomplished what I thought impossible. She came with such velocity that she gave such a big jerk that entire sofa moved from where it was, knocking something off the table next to it. She grabbed onto the sofa tightly and I felt it was my turn. She gave me a scare when she suddenly held my butt close to her while I’m thrusting away. Sensing something not right, I quickly shake her off and pulled out just in time to shoot my load all over her cute butt. I quivered at that moment and it was pure bliss! I could feel the sensation all the way from the bottom back of my spine, shooting it all the way to my head! My eyes rolled back in complete satisfaction, she collapsed onto the floor. I stood my ground for awhile but in the end, my legs succumbed to the ground as well. I sat there, still reminiscing of what just happened. JY got up and went to the front of the sofa, apparently to get me some tissues to clean up. But from the dark environment, I could see her full naked contour. And I tell you, it was an beautiful sight to behold. She helped me to cleaned and threw the tissue away. Then we proceeded to lie on the floor together as I was too weak to move to the bed or anywhere soft. Was a bit uncomfortable though as I could feel something like sands on my back. But for that moment, I couldn’t care less. She wrapped her legs around and laid there for a good 10-15 mins. This fierce battle left me totally drained, I could still feel my racing heart-beat. JY placed her hand on ‘lil bro and started stroking it, but at that moment he was still very sensitive from the previous session so told her to go slow. She giggled and placed her hand on my chest instead.

Then slowly recovering my strength back, she asked if I want to washed up and I answered yes. She led me to the bathroom and turned the lights on. I went ahead and ran the shower water over my body, washing the sweat and sand off my back (not actually that sanding but for folks who been to SZ, you will know what I meant). The door opened and JY joined me in the shower, and for the first time I could see her full naked body in the light. It is wonderful to be young as I envied her soft, young and almost flawless skin body. She turned me around and used the scrub sponge on my back to helped me wash. While cleaning, she again kissed my back and ran her hands on my back. She then applied more body lotion on herself and started rubbing her body on my back. Gosh, just like those Nuru gel JAV I used to watched. Then gathering the remaining foam on her hand, she reached forward to clean ‘lil bro. She stroked it with such gentle force so that she won’t caused me discomfort. I loved her gentleness but at this point, I suddenly recalled something that happened earlier on. She tried to make me cum in her, she knew we were going at it raw so how can she allow me to do so? Especially when she knew I was married and all. Shit! Bad things to think about right now so I quickly waved off my thoughts. Just enjoyed the moment. While in my thoughts, she suddenly knelt in front of me and started giving me a BJ. I was not expecting that but definitely not fully recovered so told her to go slow. I am truly flattered that this little girl in front of me is giving me so much attention but then I kept seeing M in my mind instead of JY. Am I just using her as a replacement or substitute of M? It won’t be fair to JY and plus I am definitely not ready emotionally prepared for another fling. Then she suddenly gave me a tight tuck on ‘lil bro and that woke me from my thoughts. She sucked hard and fast, sucking every inch of my dick into her mouth. And again, I felt the sensation bottling up again and then she stopped. She cleaned herself up, and without saying anything else, she wrapped herself in the towel and left the bathroom. Damn! What? Wah? I quickly cleaned up as well and went out to look for her. She had turned on the bedroom light in her 1 bedroom apartment, she had already dressed herself in a singlet, the sleeping type. She had only wore her briefs with no shorts on and was staring out the window, in deep thoughts. As I approached her, I was wondering to myself on what am I going to say next? I hope I don’t come off sounding like a jerk or an player! Then just as I was about to put my hands on her shoulder, she probably could have seen me coming from the reflection, she said:

JY: 我希望你不要误会,我不是一个随便的女人。只是一个人寂寞了这么久,我只是想要感受另一个人的 爱和呵护。I hope you don’t get the wrong idea, I am not a loose woman. Just that I have been alone for so long, I just longed for some love and care.
Me: 我绝对没有认为你是一个随便的女。。。I definitely don’t think you are a loose…..
JY: 我也不会要求你付什么责任。只是要求你今晚能多陪我一下。我知道我没有资格要求什么,但是我刚才真的很开心 。谢谢你! I won’s ask for you to bear any responsibility. I just asked that you can stay with me a while longer tonight. I know I have no rights to ask for anything but I was very happy just now. Thank you!
Me: 说什么谢谢!说的我现在都不知道要说什么的好。。。Why must say thank you! Now I also don’t know what to say….
JY: 什么都不用说!口渴吗?我倒水给你!No need to say anything! Thirsty? I get you a drink!

She left the room but there I was, running all these thoughts in my mind. What am I going to do now? How am I going to get out of this mess? Not that I wasn’t aware of what I was doing, but I clearly knew but still lower body did the thinking again this time. We men are such weak creatures. We pretend to be strong in front of others, in fear of people finding out our weakness. We pretend that we are happy than most people but actually we are the ones that yearning for other’s affection the most. And here I have someone I just simply took advantage of. I could have just got the cab and let her go back on her own, instead of going to the park. I was hoping something would happen and now that it has, all that guilt and remorse starts pouring in. But thank goodness, she didn’t leave me much time alone to think too much as she soon returned with a glass of warm water. I took a sip of it and placed it on her counter. She then proceeded to lie on her bed and pulled me along with her. We got in together and I spooned her. She only said to keep her company till she fall asleep and I agreed. We started chatting frivolously about everything and before I knew it, my eyes grew heavy and I only remembered her mumbling away then her voice slowly faded away….

I woke in the early morning and JY was sleeping soundly beside me. I got up and wore my clothes, hoping to sneak out quietly without waking her but I guess I wasn’t as stealth as I thought I was. But the time I put on my pants, I turned around and saw her looking at me, but of course not in a scary way. She got up and got me a drink before I leave, checked her counter top to make sure I didn’t leave anything important behind. She took the liberty to book a taxi for me and informed me that the taxi will be waiting for me downstairs. She then escorted me to the door, just as I was stepping out, she gave me a peck on the cheek and wished me a safe journey home. It felt good and bad at the same time: Good that someone actually makes the effort to do this for me; Bad because I was still thinking of what is going to happen to us after this.

JY: 路上小心。到家短信给我报平安!等下我买早晨给你那你就不用那么赶!Be careful on your way home, message me when you are home. I will buy breakfast for you later so that you don’t have to rush!
Me: 哦,谢谢你!等下公司见!Ok, thank you! See you in the office later!

I felt that I should say something at this point, I turned around but before I can utter another word, she had already closed the door behind me. I was laden with a heavy heart on my way back, how am I going to face JY in the office now? For sure I cannot let anyone know what had happened but how can I be sure that she will keep mum about it? What is going to happen to me if she tells anyone about what happened last night? Will she come and want money or a divorce from my wife? Either way, I don’t see a good outcome for me at that point of time. Got back to my apartment and it was almost 6am but in my mind I am just hoping that dawn will never come. I dreaded the thought of going to company today or any other day for that matter. Just as I made my way to my condo lift, the door from the other side opened and it was B. She was dressed in her knee length tights and a very body fitting top.

B: 吓!怎么刚刚回来啊?昨晚跑去哪里鬼混啊?Wah! Just came home? Where did you go scandal last night?
Me: 哪里!和同事去喝酒了,但酒量不好所以不小心在店里睡着了! No la! Went drinking with colleagues, but I can’t hold my liquor well so in the end I fell asleep at the shop (She doesn’t know that I don’t drink at that point of time)
B: 是吗?*sniff*怎么一点酒味都没有? Is it? How come I don’t smell any alcohol on you?
Me: 你啊!不是要去跑步吗?还不快去!You ah! Aren’t you getting ready to go for a run?

She gave me a cheeky look with her tongue sticking out and started her run around our estate. I turned around and took a quick look at her just before she ran, her pants complimented her ass pretty nice but I quickly dismissed the thought. Got back to my apartment and I accidentally dozed off on the sofa. All that thinking really got me all worn out! By the time I woke up, it was almost 40 mins later. Slowly made my way to the toilet to have my shower, just as I was about to turn on my shower, I could faintly hear someone humming and water flowing. Sounded like a girl and it sounded familiar so I decided to take a quick peek out of the small window and realized my unit’s toilet is adjacent to B’s. She must have already came back from her run and showering right now. I couldn’t see anything but the top of her head. The thought of her being naked, running the body lotion over her sweaty body made me horny again. Gosh, after last night I was like a beast being released from the sexual prison after many years. So once again, couldn’t take it and decided to fantasize about B and DIY. Imagine how she would looked like when she is naked, how was the color of her nipple and spanking that perky cute little ass of hers. Didn’t took me too long to cum and I shot my load against the wall. Turned on the water and started washing myself. Came out of the shower and messaged my chauffeur to pick me up in 15 mins time. Got dressed and went to the kitchen to fill my bottle up for work later, then at the kitchen, I again saw B but she didn’t see me. She was hanging her clothes, must have washed them while she was showering just now. Saw her pink sports bra and the tights she was wearing just now, will I ever get to see it up close one of these days? Aiyo!! Wake up la! Just had sex with someone else and now I’m already thinking of someone else?? Quickly got out of the kitchen to go wear my shoes and made my way downstairs. Thank goodness I didn’t bump into B on the way out! Traffic was pretty good that day and I managed to got to office within 30mins but I was late as everyone else was already in office. I slowly made my way to my room and everyone stood up to greet me. This walk to my room has never seemed so long, as I inched towards JY’s desk, I wondered to myself what expression should I give her? But when I was at her desk, she was her usual self and greeted me loudly like any other day. She didn’t take any second look and immediately sat down after that. I was pleasantly surprised and as I entered my room, I saw a cup of coffee and a sandwich on my table. There was no note or anything to indicate who was it from but I already knew who it was from. And before I sat down on my chair, my phone beeped and the message came from JY.

JY: 昨晚的事我答应你只是我们之间的秘密,不用担心,我不会为难你的。大家都是成年人所以做的事我都有分寸。只 是希望你不会因此而避开我,公司朋友虽然多但是能谈心的没有几个。和你聊天我很放松所以希望我们以后还是可 以继续当朋友。好了,不打扰你了。中午大家一起吃饭!加油!What happened last night is a secret between us, don’t worry, I won’t put you in a difficult situation. We are all gown ups here so I am fully aware of what I was doing. I only hope that you won’t start to avoid me, although I have a lot friends in the company but true friends not many. Talking to you I really felt very relaxed so I hope we can continue to be friends. Ok, not going to bother you anymore. Let’s all have lunch later!

Looking at her message, I got mixed feelings. One side I was very happy and relieved that she took the whole incident so well. But on the other hand, it felt almost too smooth sailing that I kept asking myself if this is real. But decided not to think too much about it and began to start on my work.

*To be continued*

Last edited by kenstud27; 15-05-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Thanks for the points you guys! Next installment coming up soon!
Old 15-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Kudos!
How I wished for an expat assignment in China.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!
Old 16-05-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

The rest of the week went by like any other week. Apart from meeting in the office, JY and I didn’t make any other contact except that she will sometime send me some news or videos on WeChat. But what happened that night will never be out of my mind, every time I got to the pantry or walked past her
desk, I would be able to picked up JY’s perfume scent and then I would start to think about her physically. I start to wonder if there could be such a thing as a ‘no-string attached fling’? Should I try with her? From how she behaved in the office, it almost seemed like nothing happened. Almost. Except that every morning I would get a cup of coffee from her. Nothing else happened in the first month since I first got here. Occasional dinner with B at her place with her family and sometime hanging out with the office folks after work, but that’s about it. Rest of the time I will be spending it at home alone. N had been traveling a lot and so we seldom contacted each other except for a few message exchanged with him asking how am I and how am I adjusting to life in SZ? Nice to have a big brother like him looking out for me.

4 months have gone by in a flash, I was slowly adjusting to the lifestyle here in SZ. Getting used to the food and even have a few favorite joints. Weekends would be usually spent soaking at the spa centre, always visited my favorite masseur whom knew all my bad spots but nothing ever happened between
us. Finally, got the project with Ms. C and had been working closely with her and another colleague of hers. Still enjoying stealing glances at her, at times, she would wear a few clothing that would allow a quick ‘peek-a- boo’ from time to time. I know her colleague was always checking her out as well and
quite the sweet talker too as he would openly flatter on how she looked or the how nice her dressing was on those particular day. Didn’t really affect me as I knew she was way out of my league and I am perfectly fine with staring at her from a distance. It was almost September where we are finally nearing
the end of our project. At this time, I needed to go to Huizhou to oversee the final completion of the project but only that this time, only Ms. C came alone as her other colleague was re-assigned to another project. Too bad for him! Haha! I remembered that I was thrilled at the thought of spending that 4 days
with Ms. C, even though we are staying at different hotels as hers was under company coverage while her hotel was way out of budget for mine. But we would still meet in the morning for breakfast and continue to see each other till end of the day. As she had to run off-site, so she was not in her usual atas
look but rather wearing a very plain jeans and t-shirt. But even under that plain and unflattering cover, it did not hide her unique aura. She has this 古典美 about her, not your typical PRC lady. And during that 4 days, I got to know about her. She came from Shanghai, her family was quite well-off as her father was into real estate. But her father was a womanizer so she would often see her parents quarrel over personal matters. So after she completed her studies in UK, she decided to move out and work for her own living. I admired that about her, there is always something attractive about an independent
woman. She was married once but her ex-husband was also a womanizer so she divorced him. She have no kid of her own but she has 3 dogs at home. She stayed by herself with a helper that helps to tend to things at home (including her dogs) whenever she travels.

On the last night there in Huizhou, she invited me to dinner at this place where she always ventured whenever she is there. It was a nice quiet little diner situated on the roof top, somewhere in the city area. It was owned by one of her friend whom was also a chio bu (by my standard) but she ran the place together with her husband. Her friend greeted us when we arrived and she showed us to this corner overlooking the city nightscape while we dine. I was
definitely not expecting something that romantic for a dinner, especially not between us. She ordered her usual red wine while I just had a non-alcohol cocktail.

Ms. C: Here’s to the completion to our project! Cheers!
Me: Wouldn’t have been so smooth if not for your company full support! Cheers!
Ms. C: *after sip* I must say I am very impressed with your work attitude and professionalism. Most people that I worked with would often skived whenever they can or if not, always fail in meetingdeadline.
Me: Thanks for the compliment. I am a bit of a OCD so I am very particular about details and deadlines to my projects. This was my first project since I got to SZ so must put in extra effort. Plus point was that working with such a 美女as yourself game that extra push! Haha!     
Ms. C: Haha. This is the first time I hear you talk such sweet words, normally you are so serious and not much words usually.
Me: Oops! I hope I didn’t offend you by saying that.
Ms. C: of course not! Unlike Zhao (her other colleague), your raw compliments come off as more sincere and every women appreciate an sincere compliment.

With that, she raised her cup towards me. She was wearing a silky black blouse that night, it came with buttons on her front, from top to bottom. And when she raised her cup, it created an opening which exposed the black bra she was wearing inside. And the ‘sniper’ in me was quick to notice that and I again
had caught a good glimpse of it, wondering to myself how the whole thing would looked like.

Ms. C: Haha! You men are all the same! I hope you are pleased with what you saw….
Me: (caught by surprise) Oh…err….sorry…..i eh…..haha…..
Ms. C: It’s ok! I should be flattered that you will want to look, means that I still got market value!
Me: Of course, I have thought you to be very attractive. Honestly, if you didn’t tell me your age the last time, I would have guessed that you probably still be in your late 20’s at most.

She laughed at my comment and with that laughter, her long curvy hair dropped down to the side of her face which was kind of sexy to me. I was so engrossed about how beautiful she was that night that I was starting to lose senses to my surrounding. The restaurant was quite packed and there was definitely people chatting around us but at that moment, I could only hear her voice. 有一种恋爱的感觉 (a feeling of being in love). I have met a lot of women in my life but if I have to pick my favorites, Ms. C will definitely be one of the top picks. The area that we were at was nicely lighted but not too bright. The
lighting brought out the features of her face distinctively, her flawless skin. The way her blouse was resting on top of breast, I could see the outline of her bra, should be one of those lacy type. She have this black mole on the edge of her chin right underneath her right ear, I called that her sexy mole and something I would fantasised about kissing that mole while making love to her. It was a one piece blouse that she wore, and for that brief moment when she crossed and un-crossed her legs, I caught a glimpse of her inner thigh. However, it was too dark for me to see what she was wearing underneath so I can only imagine. While deep in my imagination, I accidentally knocked the spoon off the table and bend down to pick it up, it landed right near Ms. C foot and as I reached forward to take the spoon, my arm ‘accidentally’ brushed across her leg. She got a shock as she wasn’t expecting that and she jumped on her seat and knocked the wine glass off her table. She managed to caught it in time from dropping onto the floor but in that swift motion, some of the wine got spilled unto my bald head. She immediately took the napkin on her side and helped me to wipe it off, then she broke out in laughter as she said she has never seen a bald head so close before. I didn’t think it was that funny, but I was totally captivated by her laughter. I closed my eyes as she wiped my head clean and all this time I was kneeling in front of her. I didn’t know what I was thinking but I just unconsciously placed my hand on her thigh. Her laughter and wiping stopped instantly but her napkin was covering my line of sight. I suddenly realized what I have done but because the napkin was covering me, I couldn’t see the expression on her face. But since she didn’t slap my hand off or anything, I thought to myself why not just try a little more? I started stroking my hands up towards her thigh and she slowly un-crossed her legs, revealing her panty that I got to see for the first time ever. It was black lacy and translucent type panty, I instantly had an hard-on. Even though we are quite secluded at our little corner but people could still see us so I got up and went back to my chair. This time, Ms. C pulled her chair closer to mine instead. She placed her hands on my thigh this time and whispered into my ears:

Ms. C: Do you like what you see?

She spoke in such a low and seductive voice, I almost melted right there and then. And just as she finished speaking, she suddenly went for my ears with her lips, nib with a light tuck. I could feel the blood all rushing towards my head and my face felt flustered even though I didn’t drink. My heart beat was racing probably at 180km/hr and I am sure if I don’t slow it down any time soon, it will explode. My ears are my weak spot and I have never told her about it but there she did it. I almost wanted to slap myself to check if I was dreaming but if that was a dream then I wished I will never wake up. I slipped my left hand to the side of her waist, because of the angle we were seated so no one could have seen that. I rubbed on her side and that felt so good. I looked at her and right now she was so close to me that I could feel her breath on the skin of my face. I moved in for a kiss slowly, our nose touched and I saw her smiled. I tried my best to preserve the moment to as romantic I humanly could. I moved my other hand to cupped the side of her face gently, making sure my actions would not spoil her beauty and the moment. She was perfect, nothing I could do would ever ruin her beauty. We inched forward, towards each other in perfect timing. We were in a perfect duet that our movement are one. Then finally, our lips met for the first time. A gentle peck at first touch, our lips pressing softly against one another and I almost felt like my breathing has stopped at that moment. She reciprocated by placing her soft hands on
the back of my neck. We were kissing so lovingly that only an angel like her could have made it all possible. Then what seemed like a forever kiss, we moved a little away from each other but my lips was slightly glued to her lips which was stuck to her lipstick she was wearing. We stared at each other for a
while and then she said:

Ms. C: That was nice, I would never expect you to be such a gentle kisser. It has been a long time someone ever kissed me like that.
Me: Thank goodness that I didn’t disappoint then.

She smiled, she leaned back into her seat and took a sip of her wine glass. Her lipstick had already imprinted on the edge of the glass, but this time, she licked the edge off with her tongue. She kicked off her red high heels she was wearing and began running her feet on the side of my pants. Running into the opening at the bottom and so ticklish moving upwards to my shin. And while she was doing that, she placed the wine glass back on the table and began twirling the edge of her hair with one finger. That same finger then started moving slowly down to her neck and then to the opening top of her blouse. She skillfully un-buttoned her top button which revealed the upper part of her white milky breast. I almost went wild with that action and almost wanted to took her at that moment even with all those people around us. Thank goodness I still have some self-control to myself but by then my budge was raising very uncomfortably. I knew something was going to happen that night but I don’t know how to approach the subject. My hotel room is definitely not as nice as hers and my clothes are all over the place which I know can be quite a turn-off. But a bit embarrassing to ask if to go back to her room because I was in the presence of a goddess. Before I could come out with any solution to this situation right now, she once again leaned forward to my ears but this time her breast was pressing against my arm, she said:

Ms. C: My friend has an empty room in one of the apartment here. I always used it whenever I get too drunk. Would you like to get comfortable with me there?

I said nothing but nodded my head in obedience. That was not a question from her, that was a command I must obey. She got up and went over to the counter where her friend were standing. I could see them whispering something to one another and her friend kept looking at my direction so I assumed that they were talking about me. Then her friend handed something to her and Ms. C suddenly made her way to the exit door. Okay….so now what? I was expecting her to come back and tell me what to do next. Instead, her friend came over and whispered to me.

Friend: C asked me to tell you to wait for 10 mins. Then you later use the same door that she went out from just now, go down 3 floors and go to the room on the right hand side. She will keep the door open for you.

I was stunned and highly aroused at that point of time. I thanked her and asked to settled the bill but she said Ms. C had already settled just now. I was shaking both my legs on the floor non-stop as I waited patiently for that dreadful 10mins to pass. This was actually happening! To me! I am going to make love to a goddess, someone I was admiring for the past few months. Someone that I can see from a distance but now, I am going to have her all to myself! I looked at my watch and took a deep breath when I finally counted the 10 mins to be up. I walked past her friend and thanked her once more time. I was wearing a normal pants with a simple tank top and a causal jacket over it, but I felt like I am in bondage as I finding it so hard to breathe, like my clothes are tightening around my neck with every step I took. I followed as instructed and got to the level I was told to go to, I pressed the lever on the door on the right and slowly pushed it opened. This feels like an adventure, an adventure to uncover the greatest treasure known to all men….

*To be continued*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1