The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!

Great story! You have fantastic writing skill! I am waiting earnestly for your next posting. Thanks!!!
Old 16-05-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 16-05-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

Really enjoyed your writings.
Appreciated if able to split into small paragraph.
One big paragraph very hard to read.

Thanks
Old 16-05-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Wow..... really enjoy reading. Waiting for more update. 👍
Old 16-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The room was quite dark, only the window at the rear end that allowed the faint moonlight shining into the room. The room was comfortable cool so I knew Ms. C had came earlier to turn on the air-conditioning, I am surprised that she actually remembered that I said that I can’t tolerate heat. The room was furnished with just a simple sofa and a few furniture from what I can make out. There was a line of light shining on the floor, it was coming from the room which I assumed where my goddess was at. I took off my shoes, the entire room was already engulfed with her divine smell. This very distinctive scent which I know she always has on, whether work or otherwise.

I approached the room and pushed the door opened, she was standing there by the window with her back facing me. She was folding her arms but had a wine glass on one hand. There was music coming from a nearby radio, not a classical music fan but definitely the right soothing music right now for the mood. I walked up behind her and stopped right as my chest touched her back. She leaned back on me while I hold her by her waist, she put down her wine glass and tilted her head to the side which allows her hair to fall to one side and exposing the right side of her neck. I can finally see the sexy mole up close. I took a whiff off her neck and gave the mole a gentle peck. That motion aroused her as she lifted her head upwards and her hands reached backwards touching my waist. She moved her face towards me and we kissed again. A kiss then led to our tongues engaging for the very first time, even her wet tongue tasted sweet. She then proceeded to turn around and put her arms around my neck, we continued to kiss but a little more passionate this time. My hands reached behind her waist and slowly down to her butt, I grabbed firmly and as much as my hands can hold. She definitely kept herself fit as the firmness speaks for itself. Our tongue fight wasn’t rough but enough to tickle every taste bud on my tongue, but I wanted more of her. She suddenly moved away from me and started walking to another side of the room, away from the window. There was an arm chair at that corner and she sat down on it. She placed her began un-buttoning all her buttons on the blouse, her blouse slowly dropped open into 2 sides and exposed her godly figure. She has an six-packs that even while sitting down was so prominent, it would make any 25 year old female envy with jealousy. I walked towards her and knelt down in front of her to kiss her again. Lips…..to the neck……to her collar bone then down to the arm. I wanted to savor every part of her, the parts that I see every time we meet for work.

She was definitely enjoying this part as her body began twitching and her legs went above my shoulder, she then used her legs to pull me downwards and of course I knew what she wants. I began kissing on her flat tummy and I have never seen a woman with six-packs before and must say its very sexy. I licked gently on the lines of her tummy then all the way to her belly button. Making sure that I have made it wet enough then I began blowing on that same lines that I have licked before, giving her a tickling sensation without touching her. Her body quivered as my blowing proceeded lower than the belly button. I then moved down and started kiss on the outside of panty right outside her clitoris, judging from her moaning, I knew I was at the right spot. I wanted her to enjoy as much I was then. I gently pulled the panty out, bit by bit and inch by inch, her legs was still on my shoulder at this time. I finally pulled the panty off but instead of throwing it on the ground, I decided to kept it in my pocket for souvenir sake. She was well kept below as well, not fully shaven but just short trimmed bit which kind of reminded me of JY. Funny thing to think of JY at that moment so I quickly dishes that thought and re-focused myself to the goddess. I went straight to the top tip of her clitoris and licked it upwards. Her hands then moved onto her own breast as she needed to grab hold of something while I serviced her. But by now, I bended myself even lower then her legs dropped down but still wide spread. I grabbed hold of both her hands as her peaks was mine to explore while I continued to licked her. She begged me to go harder and faster so I happily obliged. I was twirling my tongue and inserting in and out of her vagina until she finally came, she squirted right at my face. I never expected her to be a squirter and I have never come across one so this is another new for me. Can’t say I enjoyed it but not hating it as well.

She was still recovering from that climax but I wasn’t planning to stop there, once I confirmed that she had finished squirting, I began my attack on her vagina once again. And within 1 min, she came a second time. Oh gosh, I must have done my job well! The floor by now was wet with her juice but she had already anticipated this as she took a towel from the bottom of the bedside table to placed it on the floor. My knees was starting to hurt from the kneeling so I tried to get up but felt a bit of a cramp and almost lost my footing. She saw what happened and laughed at me. She then placed me at the same chair she was sitting on a minute ago so that I could get comfortable. She removed her blouse and moved towards me with such grace. She took my hands and started licking on my fingers, she definitely didn’t leave any of them out as she gave all 5 fingers of my right hand a good clean bath with her mouth. As she finished with my pinky, she gave it a gentle bite. She pulled my hands then to her bra and ask me to unhook for her, it was one of those that the clip was on the front side. The moment I unclipped, her breast bounces out with a beautiful glow on them. She had quite a big nipple which I like because they are good for sucking and these are usually very sensitive. I cupped both of her breast together, a very good C-size with a beautiful breast underline, the type that shaped round at the bottom of the breast. You can search for eternity and some people will never come across such beautifully shaped breast. I fondled them with gentle touches, kissing each side with ample attention given to every inch of the skin. Even her breast smells like heavenly dessert and the only thing I can do to dessert is to make sure I savor them as they are made to be savored. I slowly made my way to the nipple and as payback for the nib on my ear earlier, I gave a light bite on her nipple. She slurred with ecstasy and held my head down with her hands, asking me to suck harder.

Can tell at this point of time she likes a little roughness so I obliged to my goddess with gladness. She flung her head backwards as I continued viciously attacking on her breast, the harder I sucked the closer she held my head to her breast. She then pulled herself away from me and stepped a few steps backwards for a breather. I can finally see her full naked glory, a perfect 10 in human anatomy. Her body parts are so perfectly proportioned that its hard to think that this body belongs to a human. I stood up and wanted to walk towards her but she quickly came forward and pushed me back down to the chair. She then came and grabbed hold of my belt, she unclipped my belt and yanked it off with one fast swift motion. She then used my belt to tie my left hand to the chair, she then use another towel to tied down my right hand. I was totally at her mercy at this point, I truly have no idea what she was going to do but I was definitely very aroused over this action of hers. She then proceeded to pulled my pants off, ‘lil bro was wide exposed to her. She held it in her hands and began rubbing her face against it, she was literally using both sides of her face and giving me a ‘face-job’. She then used her hands to comb her hair backwards then began to took in ‘lil bro in one-go. Slowly, then suddenly pulling out with force. It wasn’t painful but very enjoyable instead, almost felt like I was inserting into a vagina. She then took it in again but this time round she was sucking it hard then pulling out slowly with full suction on. She is not just a goddess in physical appearance, she is also a sex goddess! I have never experience BJ of such level and I know I was close to cumming so I told her to slow down a little. But she ignored my pleas and instead she increased her tempo until I finally shot into her mouth. My warm load was shooting into her mouth like I haven’t shot in years and she was taking it all in.

While sucking, I could tell she was also smiling, must be congratulating herself for a job well-done. Indeed, it was! Then after making sure she sucked every last bit of my load, she spitted it out onto her palm. She then proceeded to kiss me and I could taste my own cum, she must have left a bit in her mouth. I never knew it was so salty tasting but at least it was just a small bit. She then took a tissue and wipe the rest on it. Just when I thought quite a disappointment that if that was it, she then began to grabbed hold of ‘lil bro again. She pulled the foreskin back and began sucking on my balls instead. She was almost like massaging my shaft and felt a bit like she was doing a shifting action to ‘lil bro. And to my amazement, I felt ‘lil bro coming back to life! Somehow she must have re-activated it with her action and I was damn impressed with her skills. And once she got him all standing and ready for another round, she released my hands from the bondage. I stood up immediately and grabbed hold of her throat, enough force to stop her from moving but not to the extend of choking her. She definitely liked that extra punch to sex and so that works well for her. I sat her down on the cabinet next to the window facing me, I asked if its ok if we do it without cap and without saying anything, she grabbed hold of ‘lil bro and tried to insert him in. Taking her cue, I hesitated no more and forced my way in without any restriction as she was dripping wet with her juice. I didn’t go slow on her but instead pumped hard until the cabinet was banging loudly against the wall. She wailed and dug her nails onto my back, it was painful but that pain only drove me to go even faster and harder. Her hair was flying all over the place and she has this intense look in her eyes, not the usual ‘I want more’ look that I usually get. But more like ‘I want you to conquer me’ kind of look. I gave a good hard pumps then I pulled out and flipped her backwards and continued to banged her doggy. I grabbed hold of her ass so tight I could see redness on her butt but she wasn’t complaining so I continued to pumped! I liked my sex to be intimate and slow but this time round, I felt like I was going into war. I slapped her ass and she moaned so hard that I am sure anyone outside the unit could hear her easily. She suddenly shouted to me:

Ms. C: I am going to come, don’t you dare fxxxing stop! Faster! FASTER!

And true enough, she came so hard that her body arched into a almost perfect 90 degrees…..her legs was straightened and shaking…her hands pushing against the wall so hard I could feel that her butt was tightly pushed against me. She climaxed so much I could feel her juice flowing out as she spasmed uncontrollably. But I wasn’t done and I discovered her method of recovering me so fast after my first load also enabled me to last longer. So I continued to banged her hard and at this point she was going a little wild and hysterical because she had yet to recovered. And with all her actions, I was so excited that I couldn’t hold it anymore and shot right into her. My body went into such a straight stiff and for the first time, I let out a big and loud ‘ahhhhhh’. I wanted to pull out but she held my waist tight against her butt, refusing to let me go until she was sure that I have unload everything into her. Then finally, it was done.

We both collapsed onto the floor but she still manage to mustered up strength to moved my head onto her laps while I literally went limp and immobile for that instance. I thought I was going into cardiac arrest as I couldn’t find my breath, my heart was beating so fast that I could almost feel like its going to pop out any moment. My eyes could not open anymore and I almost felt like I died in ecstasy right there and then. Ms. C then once again transformed back to her usual calm and demure self, she stroked my head and said: ‘Good boy’. I was lying motionless on her lap with her breast hanging over my head. She was panting hard as well as I could feel her pulse on her legs so I knew she wasn’t faking her reactions. I never had such intense session before but I must say it beats any cardio workout 10 out of 10.

We finally got up from the floor after lying down for a good 20-30 mins and proceeded to shower. I of course didn’t want to waste the opportunity and gave her a good tongue session till she squirted. Damn can she squirt! After all that earlier sessions, she still had a good amount to put a camel to shame! After shower, we proceeded to the bed and I thought I could rest but boy was I wrong. The moment I hit the bed flat, she took ‘lil bro and said: “This is for being such a bad boy in the shower just now!” and she began BJ-ed me off but less intense this round. She made sure I was well lubricated and then she climbed onto of me and started riding me like a bull. I didn’t have to do much as she cowgirl me all the way…..front facing and body moving front and back….then turned around and did vice-versa. Then she turned back to front facing and started squatting and moved up and down. Suddenly I felt like a sex toy for her, to be honest, ‘lil bro as feeling a little shack at this point of time but I couldn’t say no to goddess. She just wanted more and more…..she then turned herself sideway in a spooning position and I pumped her from behind in that position. It wasn’t an easy task as this position requires a long penis and I am more of the average size so we stopped there after a while. By now, I have regained a bit of my energy so I pinned her downwards facing the bed. I could see my palm prints on her butt, I must have hit her so hard just now that it leaves so many impressions. But rather than spending my time admiring my handiwork, I placed both pillows under her belly and thrusted her from behind. This is similar to doggy but less tiring as the butt is less tilted upwards yet it gives the man a better and deeper penetration. And with this stance, I could support myself on the bed as my knees was killing me with pain from the earlier sessions. I then pulled her hair backwards as if I am riding a horse and this purebred I am riding is definitely one of the best I rode. We continued in that position until finally I came. This is definitely a record for me, shooting 4 times in a night but by the 4th time, I can tell I was low on ammo as the load shot out was not as much and I actually felt a bit of pain. The room was finally back to its original peaceful state, the radio was still playing some classical music in the background. Physically I was 100% worn out but mentally I was wide awake….

Me: I would never have guessed that you liked it rough in the bedroom
Ms. C: Haha….I’m sorry to disappoint you if you think that I am the SYT type.
Me: No no, I am not disappointed but am definitely surprised.
Ms. C: I like it when my man can take control of the situation and especially during sex. I can tell you are the type that can control the situation if need to, one of the best quality that I liked about you.
Me: Really? Thanks for the compliment! Well, to be honest, I would have never guess that this would happened between us….
Ms. C: Well, it was during these few months that we been working together that I started to take a liking to you. Your character and the way you do your work. And I knew you have been peeping at me, since day 1 when we first met. I knew you saw me opening my legs.

Hahaha. Damn! I knew it! She saw me back then! Oh well, no lost anyway! That was the last and final session for the night. We left the building together and went back to our hotels by early morning. We checked out and I took a ride to pick her up from the hotel to go to the train station together. We managed to re-scheduled our tickets to a later ride where we could be seated together. But instead of being all lovey-dovey, we acted like nothing happened and chatted all the way back to SZ on the train. Sharing our sexual experiences with one another and finally I am getting to know her from another light. She is still my goddess but instead of her strong upfront appearance that I have been seeing for the past few months, now she is exposing herself and vulnerable to me. I still admired at the way she drank her coffee…..i was still amazed at how good she looks in whatever she was wearing, even though I have seen her naked……and I still peeped at her at every chance I had even though I don’t have to anymore but the temptation was just too great to resist.

We continued to meet up causally even after the project ended, dinner and sex. I would spent a few a weekends at her place and her helper was already familiar with me. We even go on holidays together to places like Maldives and Bora Bora. Sex was always the one thing that was on the top of our agenda when we rendezvoused secretly. We tried to kept our relationship a secret so we made an agreement that we will not be physical in public places, unless we are oversea. She was very independent so for once, instead of me always being the paying party, she would also paid for some of the trips or hotel stays. Sometime when I have oversea meeting, she would come along with me if her schedule allows her to do so. She was wonderful, I am sure she would make a fantastic wife but in one of our chat, she mentioned she has lost faith in marriage and she was perfectly to stay in the relationship that we were at. She said that she just want to feel comfortable and not stressed about how the world perceived, and I was perfectly fine with that as well. Well, everything was going on well for us. My job has finally settled down and I am getting very good reviews in the company. And through Ms. C’s recommendations, I also managed to secured a few big clients which saw me being promoted to deputy director within the second year in the company. Life was good…..or so I thought….

*To be continued*
Old 16-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Another fantastic chapter! 😄
Old 16-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for a wonderful update.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yongzong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks TS!
Old 16-05-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Murphy’s Law states that "things will go wrong in any given situation, if you give them a chance,". Chinese also have another saying that:” 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行,终遇虎 “. I guessed it is imprinted in my DNA that I cannot stay away from women in my life.

Ms. C and I had been seeing each other for more 6 months since that fateful Huizhou night. But with all the recent new projects coming in, we couldn’t see each other as often as we used to. Especially when we can only meet each other secretly. From meeting every other day to meeting maybe once a week, then it became once every 2 weeks. We will still exchange message with one another every night, but only very superficial thing such as asking, “Are you home?” or “Have you eaten?”. But on the days that we do meet, I really treasure that timing with her. Now we would just meet at her place, she would prepare dinner for me, she would ensure that every meal will be accompanied with a bowl of soup for health benefits.

Shortly after dinner, we will be relaxing at her open-air roof top. Her dogs will be swarming around us while she will be sitting on my laps. Then we would share with one another on some of the work issues, she would sometime give me advise on my issues while I will do the same for her. Honestly, she would make a fantastic partner because the way we communicate was more like a married couple than just pure FB. And I guessed through this period together, we have slowly evolved into somewhat a ‘couple’. She always joked how she hated all the men in her life (her dad, her ex) to be womanizer but then now she became a 3rd party. Sometime, my wife would call in the middle of my meeting with Ms. C and she would just be cool about it. Once the call was done, she resumed back like nothing happened. It was great……great!

September 2016, another big project was handed over to my team and everyone was working extra hours to get all the necessary done. The entire week we were all working till at least 11pm and everyone had a very worn out look on their face. It was going on like this for 2 weeks so finally on the Friday of the second week, I told everyone to go off early and have dinner together, my treat! Everyone was excited to hear that and immediately JY made reservation at the same restaurant where they had my welcome meal at when I first came to SZ. Everyone really had fun with all the food and singing karaoke in the restaurant. It has been a long while since I last seen them so happy. I was exceptionally happy to see JY having that smiling face again as she was burdened with a frown the entire the project was going on, too stressed I guessed.

Halfway through dinner, my phone beeped, and it was from Ms. C. She had just come back from a business trip in Shanghai and asked if we could meet up tonight. But I told her that I still need to go back and settle some things in the office, so she suggested to meet me in the office to pick me up then we can spend the weekend together. Of course, I obliged and told her to give me another 20 mins while I wrapped things up at the restaurant. Told the group that I need to go back and settle some things, I said my goodnight to everyone and made my way back to office. Got a bowl of herbal soup at the checkout counter of the restaurant for Ms. C as I knew she would be tired from her trip. I was back in office within 10 mins and started on my work. 15 mins later, Ms. C called me and informed me that she was at my office entrance, so I went out to buzz her in. We got back to my office and she made herself comfortable on my sofa in the room. I gave her the soup and told her to give me another 30 mins to finish things up. I was so engrossed in my work and was totally in my own world. Suddenly, I felt Ms. C wrapping her arms my shoulder.

Ms. C: Hey, it’s already more than 30 mins, you still not done?
Me: Oh crap! I am so sorry, let me just send this email out then I am good to go!
Ms. C: *She then whispered to my ear softly* You look so sexy when you are serious…. you know, we haven’t seen each other for more than a week and I am kind of horny right now after seeing you so serious. And we have not yet done it before here…
Me: Haha! So, what do you have in mind?

I clicked ‘SEND’ on my laptop as I finished that last sentence and she turned my chair around to face her. She then knelt down in front of me and started to unzip my pants to pull out ‘lil bro. I stopped her and said I haven’t wash yet but she said its fine as she was very used to my ‘smell’ and she was too ‘hungry’ right now to care less. She turned her eyes downwards and stared at ‘lil bro for a second and ask: “Did you miss me?” and she leaned forward to kiss it on the head. Her cold fingers really heighten the feel and my hands grasped tightly onto the armrest of my chair. Then she engulfed ‘lil bro in, sucking hard and wetting it, just the way I liked it. She was moving and swirling around with her head and all I can hear in the quiet office space was her ‘slurping’ away. She then suddenly stopped and stood up, she was wearing a skirt and she lifted it up for me to see. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath which indicated to me that she has planned this all along. She then turned around and pinned herself against the glass window. My room had no curtains and we are in full view of the office opposite but from what I can tell, all the lights from the opposite side are all gone so I assumed that no one will be around. But the thought of doing it so openly and there could be someone peeping excited me even more.

Ms. C: FXXX me like you really miss me!

I got up and positioned myself to ensure I have the right angle and firm grip on her butt. I spanked her on her butt because I know that she loved that. She let out a faint moan but instead of ramming her direct, I bend down and ate her from behind. She let out an even louder moan and at this point of time, her voice echoed throughout the entire office. I gave her a good licking until she came and squirted over my carpet floor. Satisfied with my first-round achievement, I got up and inserted me harden ‘lil bro to her already wet vagina. We were going at it like bunnies and thank goodness my office window was a thick enforced glass as she was banging her palm on it while I was banging her from behind. I then ran my hands to her front and pulled up her top and revealed her perky breast. I could see our reflections on the glass window and felt like we are filming our session. That got me really excited and within 5 mins, I felt my load cumming and quickly pulled out and forced her down on her knees to stuck it in her mouth. She was still grasping for air from what happened earlier and was gagged for a bit when CIM to her without notice. But she was steady and poised herself to take in all my load in her mouth. 2 weeks without sex and I really had a lot stored up as I could see some of it coming out of the side of her mouth.

After she was curtained I was done, she got up and took the tissues from my desk to clean her mouth. Just as I though we were done, she signaled to me to come over to the sofa where she was sitting on just now. I sat down, and she got down to do her magic again to get me ‘up and running’. This goddess is impressive. I was dead tired from work and was even more so after that first round, but her magic and divine touch was totally out of this world. Once she was done, she suddenly reached for her handback and pulled out something:

Me: What is that??
Ms. C A penis ring….

I have never seen or heard of a penis ring before but immediately she put it round my penis before I can ask further. To be honest, in my mind at that time was that I felt like Sun Wukong (The Monkey King) being given the golden halo to wear on his head to control him, but instead, mine was worn on my penis. She then clicked on the side and I could felt vibration coming from the ring, she pushed me down to lie flat on the sofa and she climbed over me and just took it upon herself to insert in. It was a weird sensation to have something vibrating in between but after a while, I got used to the feeling and it wasn’t too bad. She must have bought this new ‘toy’ during her work trip as I have never seen her use it before in any of our session. She was riding me with her breast flinging left and right, I took hold of her hip and shook her even harder and faster. The leather sofa was making so much noise together with ours to a point it sounded funny. Then out of the sudden, something outside dropped and both of us was stunned. We immediately stopped, and she quickly jumped off me and hid behind the sofa. I was stunned for a while and was lost for action for a moment, but I quickly regained my senses and grabbed my jacket off my hanging rack next to sofa. I slowly walked out to check out what was the sound. I didn’t see anyone around, but I found a toppled over dustbin right outside JY’s cubicle. Did someone come back just now? If someone did then confirm the person must have saw us in our act. I was getting nervous and worried, Ms. C asked if I saw anyone and I told her that we should leave the office immediately. On our way back to her place, even though I didn’t see anyone, I knew someone was there and I have a funny feeling I knew who it was….

*To be continued*

Last edited by kenstud27; 16-05-2018 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake
Old 16-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Romelu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, more please
Old 16-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

The weekend came and gone in a flash, it was a good break from the busy weeks that I had. Good food, great company with Ms. C and of course fantastic sex as well. But at the back of my mind, there was still that one thing bothering me. Who was it in the office that night? Is it JY? The rest of them for sure won’t come back to office, so far, I only seen JY do so. But there was no message or query from her since then so maybe it’s not? But if its not her, then who? Someone else would spell trouble for me. Only thing I can be sure of was that I wasn’t involved with anyone in the office so no one can fault me on that. But then again, I am married, and this would look bad if it leaks. Except for my boss and 2 other managers and the security guards, only my team have access to the office. Ms. C saw the troubled look on my face and asked me what’s wrong. I only answered that I was occupied with my work and apologized for it, didn’t want to worry her over this matter unless I have other confirmation.

Monday morning, I came into office a little earlier than usual. It was a heavy morning for me, I was preparing myself for the worse. 0830hrs sharp and my team started rolling in one by one, everyone greeted me good morning but was giving me that confused look over why I was in so early. I looked them all in the eyes and no one seem to be out of the norm. Only person missing now was JY, by now she should be in office. I pretended to go to pantry and asked the supervisor if he has seen JY as I have something I wanted her to check and he informed that she had called in early to report sick. Sensing something amiss, I decided to drop her a message to check how was she. Usually she would reply me in a flash but this time, she didn’t respond. Probably she really wasn’t feeling too well so maybe she was resting? I waited till noon time and still no respond, so I texted her again and there was still no reply. The day ended, and I was left wondering what happened to her. I was starting to get worried more than I was about the incident that happened.

The next day, the supervisor came to me and informed that JY had taken the rest of the week off. Surely something must have happened as I knew her to be very responsible and from the time I met her, she hadn’t taken any day off or sick leave. So, I left work early and decided to drop by her place to check on her. I reached her unit and started ringing the door bell, but no one answered the door bell, so I decided to text her again. Then as I sent out the message, I heard a message beep coming from her unit. She was inside so why she not answering the door? Did she black out or had an accident? I started banging on the door hard in fear that something had really happened! There was another unit on the same floor, but I doubt anyone was home as well as it was a typical working day. So, I finally decided to call for help but just as I was about dial, I heard the click behind JY’s door and the door slowly opened. It was JY! The room inside was quite dark as she seemed to have drawn the curtains, but I could still see her face. She looked haggard and her hair was in a mess, so unlike her usual clean and cheerful self.

Me: 你怎么了?怎么变成这样?发生什么事?What happened to you? Why are you looking like this? What happened??
JY: 找我什么事?What do you want?

Her response was cold, but I could tell she have been crying as her tone sounded coarse.

Me: 到底怎么了?你开门让我进来。。。What happened? Can you let me in…?
JY: 如果没什么事,你走吧!我不想看到你!If you have no other matter, please go! I don’t want to see you!
Me: 干嘛发那么大脾气!我关心你,害怕你发生什么事所以马上过来看你啊!Why are you flaring up at me? I was concerned about you, scared that something has happened, so I rushed over to see you!
JY: 关心?你干嘛关心我?我们又没关系!你不如去关心你的曹小姐吧!!Concern? Why concern about me? You and I have no relationship! You better go concern your Ms. C!

That’s it! That was the confirmation I needed, it was her that night that saw us. I reached forward to pull her front gate and it was not locked so I forced my way in. She started frantically to hit me all over, her arms were swinging like a mad woman while hair made her looked even scary. I tried to block some of her attacks, but one shot managed to hit my spectacle and it flew right off my face. It left a scratch on the bridge of my nose and I yelped, I accidentally used force and pushed her against the door. She was quite small frame and that push was too strong for her, so she fell to the floor soon after hitting against the door. Realizing what I have done, I quickly bend down to help her up, but she began screaming at me and refused to me touch her. She was like a mad woman, not the usual sweet and gentle girl I knew. But I knew I had to stop her before she hurt herself, so I decided to brave in and held her in my arms. She continued to struggle to break free and amid it, her head flung upwards and banged me in my chin. The impact was so great that I felt the tremble within my head and could taste a bit blood. I loosen up my hold on her and fell backwards as if I had just crashed my chin onto the solid wall. She knew I was hurt and came over with her hands around my head to check if I was ok. I slowly recovered from my concussion and she helped me into the house to sit down on the sofa. She ran to the kitchen and got me an ice pack to nurse my chin, it was quite swollen, and I have bit myself during the impact.

JY: 我那天晚上回去公司,本来是想给你一个惊喜的。。。。你们是几时开始的? I went back to office that night, wanted to give you a surprise……what did you all started?
Me; 已经6个月了。。。。 we been seeing each other for 6 months already….
JY: 我知道我们之间根本不可能,我喜欢你但是我一直相信都是我一厢情愿。我们那天晚上都是你情我愿所以我没渴望 你有什么表示。但是,当我看到你们那天一起的时候,我想起了我们那天晚上一起发生的事情!我无法接受我所看 到的,我不知道应该说什么。。。。I know it is impossible between you and me, I like you, but I know it’s my wishful thinking. I know what happened between us was not your fault and I never expected anything from you. But, when I saw you both together that night, I cannot stop thinking about our time together! I cannot accept what I have saw, I really don’t know what to say….

So JY was still very affected over what happened between us, it was my own wish to think she wasn’t! I knew at that moment I have hurt her, and I too was lost for words. We just sat down for a long time and she was crying the entire time. She must have hoped that something would happen between us and it shouldn’t be surprising to me. She came here to work and was alone all these while, finally she met someone whom gave her attention and physical love. But she was too scared that I would reject her because I was married so she never made the first move. Now after witnessing what happened between Ms. C and me, she finally cracked. After the longest time, I moved my hands to her shoulder and said: “对不起sorry” but that made her cry even louder. So, the only thing I could do was to hold her in my arms. I really had no idea what else I could do to comfort her. She must have been in that state for many days as I could smell the stench coming from her hair. Her eyes were all swollen, and her lips was all cracked. So, I went and took a towel from her cabinet and wet it. I cleaned her face, arms and legs. Then I told her to go wash up while I prepared some food for her. She didn’t say anything but just got up and walked lifelessly to the toilet, she closed the door and I could hear the shower running. I went to her kitchen and the only thing I could find was instant noodle with 3 eggs left in the fridge. So, I cooked her the instant noodle and fried 1 egg for her. I was done within 5 minutes, but I could still hear her in the shower, so I waited at the dining table for her.

Now in my mind I again started to think how I am going to resolve this mess with her. I like JY, I really did. And if nothing had happened with Ms. C, I would start something with JY. But even when it comes to such extra-marital affair, I can only handle 1 at a time. And JY is still young, how can I be selfish and have her to myself while preventing her from exploring other options that can promise her a future? Then I realized she had been in the shower for a very long time and immediately the word ‘Suicide’ came to my mind. I quickly got up and wanted to go into the bathroom and checked on her then I noticed the water had stopped running. Thank goodness! And almost instantly, the door opened and she came out of the room, full naked! She stood there for a moment and I didn’t know what to do. I must admit I really have no idea how to handle this situation now and I am actually fear that something bad is going to happen. She walked towards me, her hair was still dripping wet. She stood in front of me:

JY: 请你和我做爱。。。Please make love with me…..
Me: 你不要这样。。。Please don’t be like that…..

I quickly stood up and wanted to grab something to cover up but immediately she stood in my path and started kissing me. I kept pushing her away, I knew if I shown her any physical affection is going to worsen the situation as it is now. Unable to get me to kiss her, she started touching my lower body. I would be lying if I tell you that I wasn’t turned on. I was, but I refused to hurt her again so i had to forced myself to control! I gave her a big push and she fell down on the floor crying again. I quickly ran to the room to grabbed her towel and covered her. She fell straight into my chest and started wailing away. Her cries was like a sharp knife that pierced straight into my heart. The cry of helplessness and emptiness, that exact same pain I was all too familiar with. It was the same pain that I felt when M left me. The pain and tears that accompanied me to sleep each and every night. And I too broke down and cried with her, I was just reminded of the pain I went through yet now I have inflicted the same pain on this sweet and innocent girl. If only I would controlled my own selfish urge and all these would have never happened! I picked her up and carried her to the sofa, I sat there and she was still crying in my chest. The afternoon light slowly faded away into a pinkish glow of the evening to come, she had finally stopped crying. She said she was hungry so I told her that I have cooked her noodle but would be cold by then; she just got up and went over and ate it. Her face was still pale and her eyes was still lifeless. She was slurping the noodle and the egg up but apart from her hands and mouth, she basically didn’t move any other muscles. She thanked me for the food and requested me to leave as she wanted to be alone. I knew I couldn’t possibly leave her alone at this moment but she assured me that she won’t do anything foolish. There was this coldness in her words but there was also a sense of calmness in it as well. Then without saying anything else, she stood and went into her room, I could hear the click on her door which meant that she had locked it. I decided to leave, praying very hard that I won’t regret my decision then to leave but there was nothing much I could have done and I felt that my presence there could be doing more harm than anything else. So I left her home, wanted to text her but I really don’t know what to say and didn’t want to agitate her any further. What a day…..

The week gone past quickly and JY didn’t come in at all. Monday came and she still didn’t come into office. I wanted to ask the supervisor if he had heard anything from her but he was also not in office yet. Then at about 1130am I finally saw her coming into office but instead of going to his own desk, he came straight to my office. He asked if he could close the door as he has something urgent to inform me. Looking at his face, I knew it had something to do with JY so I told him to close the door. I was mentally prepared for the worse like they found her body or something….

Sup: 老总,不好意思,我今天迟到是因为刚才在来公司前,我在车站那里遇见了JY。Boss, I am sorry, I was late today because on my way to work, I met JY at the bus stop.
Me: 哦,没关系。JY怎么了?她没什么吧?Oh, it’s ok. How’s JY? She ok?
Sup: 她递了她的辞职信给我,说她家里出了事情所以必须她回去。她没办法电话联络我因为她已经割了电话线。但我看 她样子,家里应该是出了很大件事似的。She handled her resignation letter to me, said that something happened at home which needed her to go back immediately. She couldn’t contact me via phone as she has already terminated her line. But from what I can tell, I think something very serious must have happened at home.
Me: 知道了,那你去和人事部通知一下。通知他们把JY剩下的月薪全部预支给她吧。告诉他们我等下会发个邮件给他 们安排此事。还有什么事吗?I see, then can you also inform the HR? Tell them to process her whole month salary to her. Tell them I will drop them a letter to inform of this matter. Is there any other thing?

The supervisor shook his head and made his way out of the room. I leaned back onto my chair and stared at my ceiling. What have I done?

*To be continued*
Old 17-05-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 17-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, please continue sharing.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1