The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstud27 View Post
Yeah! You are spot on there brother!!
Hahahaha if only I’m half as good on guessing numbers. Huat ah!
Old 24-05-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

nice story TS, hope for more to come.
Old 24-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
JiPaBan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiPaBan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will there be any more updates soon ?
Old 24-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
moneycombo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please do keep the story coming .
Old 24-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

Hi all

Will take a break for the time being. Tried writing story of my random sexcapades but just feel that no life in my writing. Writing them for the sake of nothing. Many of the you like my stories cos I’m sharing them as real life experiences, experiences that I put emotion and effort into. But now when I try to pen down again, suddenly felt that my stories are very shallow. Anyone can write a sex story but I just want to give it more time to think on my next content before I begin.

Sorry guys!
Old 24-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
onemaysop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstud27 View Post
Hi all

Will take a break for the time being. Tried writing story of my random sexcapades but just feel that no life in my writing. Writing them for the sake of nothing. Many of the you like my stories cos I’m sharing them as real life experiences, experiences that I put emotion and effort into. But now when I try to pen down again, suddenly felt that my stories are very shallow. Anyone can write a sex story but I just want to give it more time to think on my next content before I begin.

Sorry guys!
Looking forward the next one, anyway thanks bro!
Old 25-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys

New idea suddenly popped and the new thread is out. Hope you will find it interesting. It’s called:”Your Story, My Words”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1