The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Social Media Sexcape

Hmmm oh well, SYTs are rare unless one is hunky enough. So, our best options for hookups are probably:

1) Maids. No lack of fishermen around.
2) BBWs
3) Matured ladies
4) Truely lonely ladies (need hell of some luck)
5) ONS pick ups from clubs/pubs

Personal experienced, clocked and conquered 1-3.

Never go in directly on your potential hookup with the intention to her, "hey babe, wanna fuck".

Respect, comfortable feeling build up (regardless meetup or not), yea, boring but this is the way. There will be exception though which I met before, initiaited by her 😂.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Matured lady conquer MILF (1)

Oldest I had so far was a lady in her 50s, quite sex-craved. Went to a hotel, checked in, she simply immediately start her bonjour on me, her hands went wild instead of mine. Pushed me onto the bed and stripped my jeans down and gave a mindblowing bj (we had it once when we went for a movie, remember was watching godzilla, when she suddenly brought out another reptile by pulling down my zip and start sucking, ended it w a cim &#128514. Returning her service, pulled down her skirt, following by her abit ah ma panties. Brought condom, but decided to tease her abit, used my cock to rub her entry point, where she started her moaning, and next thing I know was she pushed downwards and it was in. Was shocked for a moment, but next come thrill and pleasure. She started moving herself and I started to sync to her body rythm. Changed position to her being on top as she rode, when about to cum, told her I am cumming thinking she will stop but damn, she rode even faster and beyond my control, my armie attacked and conquered her 紫禁城. Afterwhich, she laid down beside me and we fell asleep till the reminder call came in. The end. A nice memory of an older lady
Old 12-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Maid Conquest (1 - Part 1)

Hitched up a maid from the social media app. Chatted for approximately 2 weeks, along this period, chat escalated from normal topic to kinly topics, from her daily chores pic to her daily bathing pics 😍.

On our first meetup aka sexcursion, we have decided to go for a movie. Couple seat is a MUST for better physical contact. Action starts once lights are dimmed. Remember it was some romance comedy, but hell who cares about the show right. Started with hugging her over as a start, ensure she is in her comfortable state. My hands start feeling her up brushing her thighs, rubbing it as if wanna give her some warmth. Slowly, the brushing moves up to the forbidden area, no obstruction since she wore a skirt. Started feeling just outside her clit at the thigh area, don't wanna let her get sextisfied so fast 😈. A soft moan was let out, knew got it. Stopped for awhile with downunder and proceed to attack the molehill.

Hands moved upwards directly into her t-shirt. Hmm a b-cupper. Started feeling her up outside her bra which is soft, can feel the nipple already standing. Pushed up her t-shirt and bra to gain full access, u gotta love weekday movie, only 2 people sitting in front 😂. Exciting to go in a public area. Went down on her nipple, sucking on it in mute mode, slurping sound surely will attract attention, she laid back a bit for her better enjoyment and my access. After awhile, I whispered into her ear, something obstructing me down there liao.

Sat up, time for her to do her job. She unzipped my jeans, and her hand went in. She started performing a handjob, this went on for 5 minites, think she can feel end is near, went down wrapping it with her mouth with a blowjob. Within another 3 minutes, 4 days worth of load was released. And to my amazement, I thought she would spit it out, it was swallowed...

Part 1 sexcursion with her completed. Part 2, next meet up in a room with comfort up next.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good job. Bro. Never tried this. Heard got camera inside. Scared
Old 12-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
t13696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Social Media Sexcape

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Matured lady conquer MILF (1)

Oldest I had so far was a lady in her 50s, quite sex-craved. Went to a hotel, checked in, she simply immediately start her bonjour on me, her hands went wild instead of mine. Pushed me onto the bed and stripped my jeans down and gave a mindblowing bj (we had it once when we went for a movie, remember was watching godzilla, when she suddenly brought out another reptile by pulling down my zip and start sucking, ended it w a cim &#128514. Returning her service, pulled down her skirt, following by her abit ah ma panties. Brought condom, but decided to tease her abit, used my cock to rub her entry point, where she started her moaning, and next thing I know was she pushed downwards and it was in. Was shocked for a moment, but next come thrill and pleasure. She started moving herself and I started to sync to her body rythm. Changed position to her being on top as she rode, when about to cum, told her I am cumming thinking she will stop but damn, she rode even faster and beyond my control, my armie attacked and conquered her 紫禁城. Afterwhich, she laid down beside me and we fell asleep till the reminder call came in. The end. A nice memory of an older lady
Bro ,
What a enjoyable session ..
Dun know when will i meet such an experience ...???
Cheers !!!
Old 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Maid Conquest (1 - Part 2)

Round 1

After the movie release, sent her to paya lebar in cab and off on our separate way.

Few weeks later, we met up again. This round prior meet up, requested her to wear skirt, always enjoy doing it while the ladies still wear something. Somehow, feels more turned on with some clothes on. Hehe but had smth kinky in mind.

Into the hotel we checked in, once the door closed, action starts. Started with frenching like no tomorrow, while hands already going underneath the skirt rubbing her clit. Can feel certain moisture. Suddenly, sweeped her up and carried her onto the bed, lucky she's light enough for this stunt. Proceed to take off her t-shirt, leaving her bra on, but already pushed up exposing her b-cupper. Slowly, nibbling on her nipple and starts to move south. While slowly licking downwards till thigh, took off my jeans and underwear where mini-me sprung free. Pulled down her panties and can see that she is already waiting for the entry. Put on protection and started pumping away with her with in her bra and skirt pushed up. Pumped for 10 minutes, can feel that end is near, pulled out to rest but ended up pushed down onto bed by her where she rode on. The ride was fast and furious, all ended in 2 minutes of her riding. Round 1 end. Never intended a 2nd round as I'm 1-punch good bro, 1-shot.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Round 2

We laid on the bed to recover with no intention of round 2. After some rest, suggested to go bathe, went in alone where she joined suddenly saying she wanna help to wash my back. Started with her behind me rubbing my back when her hand strayed frontwards from behind rubbing. This woke up mini me. She started stroking instead of trying to clean it, and it got even harder. Turned around to face her. Started to caress her breast and we kissed passionately. One thing lead to another. While inside, facing each other, lifted one of her leg up and managed to entered her. By this time, we're around 1 hr 30 minutes. Never thought the 2nd shot will come, but how she moan seems a call to the 2nd shot. On the verge of coming, told her and took out, this is when she went down and took it all in just like part 1. Everything was swallowed. Shagged out, we cleaned up, dressed up and left.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp....
Old 12-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

BBWs (1)

Chatted up a lady who already confessed she's big sized. Well, can't really choose much, ain't no hunk.

All quite direct, after few days of chat, suggested a meet up go hotel for sex which she readily agreed. She mentioned she is horny after the kinky topics we had and she had not have sex for years.

Went to meet her at her void deck, and she is indeed as what she mentioned, on the big sized category, even bigger than me (not a small size myself)

WE went to the nearest hotel near our place, we lived quite near in fact. Checked in, not much foreplay sadly, think she was too craved of sex, once in the room, she stripped herself and stripped me instead of I strip her. Pushed me onto the bed and started blowing. Had a few such sessions, but this is the wildest I would say. Laying on the bed, I let her do the job which managed to get it semi-hard. Almost immediately, her mouth stopped and she rode on while semi-hard. Took awhile to go into full hardened mode where her moan got louder and louder. After awhile can see she's getting tired, told her to switch position, and entered her from behind. She kept asking to shoot into her, but guess I did not dare to. Pumped for another 15-20 minutes, finally the sensation of shooting came. Took out and shot on her back. She gave a disappointed look though.

We laid down and took our rest. With 5 minutes of laying down, she started stroking again, but this time, really am unable to get myself hard, probably really the chemistry is not fully there, told her should be because of work stress and fatigue. Laid for another 30-40 minutes, we took our bathe separately, dressed up and balek kampong. Before leaving, gave her a kiss, send her up and thanked her for the session.

Did not delete her but did not chat her further. When she messaged, I will reply as normal but never initiate another session. This closed the chapter of my first BBW. Had another BBW, but just hanky panky in cinema. Up next.
Old 13-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
LiAhWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I start campfire .
Old 13-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Will check wats happening next
Old 13-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pinkycloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more .
Old 14-05-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Care to share some skills bro? I’ve been trying too but no luck so far haha
Old 14-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing your adventures TS, please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1