The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goh Chok Tong and Tan Cheng Bock to join forces and ‘do a Mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Some are civil servants like teachers, SAF or MHA regulars etc, But hey wait! you are too insignificant for them to track your vote! Wake up!
I wonder why WP didnt highlight to the crowd during their last GE rallies voting is secret. No way their master can track them (civil servants).

Thank you
Old 24-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mongkokbitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
The tree has been around since 1959 GE. 59 years. Age and decay leow.
Time to remove those new trees too
Old 24-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

A Singapore’s “Alliance of Hope”: No, not with Goh Chok Tong

Published on 2018-05-24 by The Online Citizen

by Law Kim Hwee

Based on Facebook posts, there appear to be Singaporeans who are wishful of Former Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong doing a "Dr Mahathir" for Singaporeans to stand against the current People's Action Party in the next General Election due by 15 Jan 2021.

Let me state upfront: No! Not with Goh in the Dr Mahathir role.

It's an insult to Dr Mahathir's political charisma and recent tumultuous GE accomplishment to compare wooden (Lee Kuan Yew's adjective) Goh with him.

What do Dr Mahathir and Goh share in common that some think the latter can bring about a "new dawn" for Singapore? Two main ones, namely;

One, both share membership links with the dominant ruling political parties in their respective countries.

Two, both Dr Mahathir and Goh rose to be PMs.

Beyond the above, they diverge dramatically. And in the following key divergences lie the foundational differences that disqualify Goh for a similar Dr Mahathir role in Singapore politics:

– Dr Mahathir was always a maverick, one with a cause - and the courage. As a young politician, he penned "The Malay Dilemma", laying bare publicly his honest, uncomplimentary thoughts about "the behaviour of his own people..." Whilst Goh, from his words and actions, was, has been since resigning from cabinet, is always a PAP man. So, Dr Mahathir, a maverick. Goh, a PAP apparatchik, one of a very, very small handful enjoying his ex-ministerial multimillion $ pension.

– Dr Mahathir speaks his mind clearly, openly. Goh tries too darn hard to be sagely, with his philosophistry, his touches of ambiguous Facebook musings and posts on matters political. You know where Dr Mahathir is coming from and, as important, where he is heading. Goh, with his self-serving ambiguities, appears to hedge his bets in order to lean where the winds of change may blow - and then will he bet his place, maybe. If Dr Mahathir has been compared to a snake. Then he's a straight-shooting one. And the Malays, Indians and Chinese came out to curl around him because they all knew his yes is yes, his no, no.

– Dr Mahathir was branded a dictator and called all kinds of defamatory names. But he "never sued anybody". Says he, "the way of democracy...and in politics, of course, people will call you nasty names. That is normal." But Goh sued Tang Liang Hong, Chee Soon Juan, the New York Times etc... for libel. But when it came time for his PAP's colleague Loong, he lent total support to Lee's abuse of Parliament to try to clear the libellous "dishonourable" honorific that the latter's sister bestowed on him, instead of going to court.

The above three differences are not exhaustive. But they tell us that Goh has not Dr Mahathir's political DNA in the seminal role required to bring about "a new dawn" for Singapore politics.

Now, let me remind Singaporeans how Goh Chok Tong gave or laid the foundations for many of what is presently wrong in Singapore;

– It was Goh who started the "asset enhancement" policy, forcing citizens to use an inordinate amount of their hard-earned savings into HDB (and also 99-year condos), depleting our retirement nest egg while filling up the state's coffers (some of which the PAP use to pay Temasek and GIC cronies million$ in salaries/bonuses with our direct/indirect CPF monies - with zero transparency or accountability).

– It was Goh who started the "mild India fever", the base policy Lee Hsien Loong replicated resulting in the Indian, Chinese, Filipinos, Westerners deluge. Many senior, middle-aged, middle-income Singaporeans are now either unemployed or under-employed, being the collateral damage of the sold-as-mild-but-secretly-executed-as-high fever of Foreign so-called Talents policy.

– Goh called Tan Cheng Bock a "close friend from school" but Bock, "after the last presidential election, he was and will be on his own". By the way, Goh voiced nary a word; neither against the rushed-through for-Malay only Presidential Election legislation nor Halimah's Indian paternal ancestry. Goh is a PAP apparatchik like no other. He probably would prefer Bock banished than his PAP lose overwhelming control.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...goh-chok-tong/

You sure you want Lau Goh to defect to the opposition ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I wonder why WP didnt highlight to the crowd during their last GE rallies voting is secret. No way their master can track them (civil servants).
voting slip has serial number on it, they say it to prevent cheating but if they want to track it can be done...not that I am saying they will but last time presidential election, know someone kena warning from Election Dept just becos he wrote some F word on the slip...was send a letter to advise him to respect the office being elected...but that being said...didn't stop me from voting for the oppies..
Old 24-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
voting slip has serial number on it, they say it to prevent cheating but if they want to track it can be done..
It has to be 100% secret. If not WP should be making lots of noise.

Thank you
Old 24-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
voting slip has serial number on it, they say it to prevent cheating but if they want to track it can be done...not that I am saying they will but last time presidential election, know someone kena warning from Election Dept just becos he wrote some F word on the slip...was send a letter to advise him to respect the office being elected...but that being said...didn't stop me from voting for the oppies..
the ruling party can retain power by gerrymandering. arbo why the boundaries are redrawn??
Old 24-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wonder if you guys have noticed that the current PAP government has made the biggest blunder in its foreign policy and that it failed to anticipate that there will be a change in the Malaysian government . Singapore current foreign minister should be sacked .
Old 24-05-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Romelu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
I wonder if you guys have noticed that the current PAP government has made the biggest blunder in its foreign policy and that it failed to anticipate that there will be a change in the Malaysian government . Singapore current foreign minister should be sacked .
Ask Georgie boy to come back ?
Old 24-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romelu View Post
Ask Georgie boy to come back ?
This chap is good. Aljunied loss was a great blow to ruling party.

Thank you
Old 25-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
Yes really a big blunder .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-05-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Goh Chok Tong and Tan Cheng Bock to join forces and ‘do a Mah

The best team would be to get Lee Hsien Yang to team up with the others to form an opposition to contest PAP. That would definitely be a real spectacle and send shivers down all the ruling party's members, especially LHL and his family.... Haha. Maybe more dark secrets would then be revealed....
After all, his father also felt LHY is a better political person and more suited than LHL for his position.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1