The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to Slow Down nd Retire from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
I just quote my experience can tell she disgusted by my body as I 168cm 115kg.

It's OK just get deed done I OK. But your friend knock you should ask her come later
According to this

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=761063&highlight=

am a male now 40. 1.87cm and 72 to 74 kg range. I work out daily as i got chinup and dips bar at home so i am considered lean muscular.

Arent u a fit muscular guy? height also can become shorter???
Old 06-03-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I am sticking to the topic just go for one ultra bad service and really no mood. Then the reflection will just appear maybe it's me should not go so young FL. Anyway thanks to her after that really no mood and more time to do other things
Old 06-03-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am sticking to the topic just go for one ultra bad service and really no mood. Then the reflection will just appear maybe it's me should not go so young FL. Anyway thanks to her after that really no mood and more time to do other things
yap hopefully you can have all the time to train from

168 cm 114kg to
187 cm 78 kg hunk
Old 06-03-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Dude that's just a STORY I write many years ago fiction story to relieve stress. Omg seriously you can check with bell whether did her friend barge in and chat for twenty min. Nothing to hide anyway I can show you my booking if you give me your nuM. some Weird CSI here I am not here to cause problem or any inconvenience just to share how to reduce or slow down going fl
Old 06-03-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doric View Post
I just got disappointed enough from fake photos and just more and more sianz and stop.
Whenever feel horny, reminded of pui pui instead of slim, better not release cos after will always ask myself, why like that you still fuck, I got that despo ?
HAHA

Will have to give scammer okts credit for desensitising a generation of chiongsters to hot pictures
Old 06-03-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dude that's just a STORY I write many years ago fiction story to relieve stress. Omg seriously you can check with bell whether did her friend barge in and chat for twenty min. Nothing to hide anyway I can show you my booking if you give me your nuM. some Weird CSI here I am not here to cause problem or any inconvenience just to share how to reduce or slow down going fl
haha is 2 different issues

that part I believe bcos Bell really a bit bo chap one

But I just find it damn funny on your weight and height part is quite funny
Old 07-03-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
Paradox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyParadox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do chiongsters ever really retire ? Or become more numbed or seasoned and only come down when something different ?
If 2 or 3 good FRs from someone you trust and have same taste, will most probably think of giving a try.

Chiongsters never really retire, they just watch from top of mountain
Old 08-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3344 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did feedback and block that stable. Really jialat experience. Also time for me to slim down I guess
feel you man. if look like male stud, no need call FL liao. the least the FL should do is don't show that disgusted face and service. that is called give service lor. that's what we paying for.

they must know they are early 20s or what but customers older. else, lesser need for call FL liao.

some give service good, they really make sure you get two shots.make you hard and just ride even if you say you cannot. encountered before but nowadays not that common liao.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3344 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Do chiongsters ever really retire ? Or become more numbed or seasoned and only come down when something different ?
If 2 or 3 good FRs from someone you trust and have same taste, will most probably think of giving a try.

Chiongsters never really retire, they just watch from top of mountain
sometime see chio buz outside, feel like molesting a female body lor
Old 08-03-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
Paradox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyParadox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
sometime see chio buz outside, feel like molesting a female body lor
where got so jialat.
if see chio buz outside got feel, means maybe too long no release.
time to come down
Old 08-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting and probably relevant to me. I have stopped FL and massages in Sg simply because I think it’s getting to be not worth it.
I now mainly still cheong in Osaka ( and occasionally Tokyo ) but I find that, per session, Osaka romps are definitely more worthwhile.
And nowadays it’s not so much having sex (cos it’s getting harder to come, although occasionally I find one that really turns me on so much I’ll have sex). I now find pleasure in bbbj, even hj with Cim. Most of all I just enjoy the prospect of lying naked beside a young Japanese girl. Just cuddling and the warmth and scent is enough for me.
At the same time because I can’t go that often I find it actually cuts down on my frequency of visits.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 11-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Doric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
HAHA

Will have to give scammer okts credit for desensitising a generation of chiongsters to hot pictures
Sometimes its too high hopes on my end, when past experiences says otherwise.
Its the sperm rush to brain effect when too horny.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

I find pcc in the morning helps alot. whenever morning wake up with a nice hard-on, I will be thinking of running off during lunch or off earlier to find FLs.

I not so hard-core these days. Max is once a week, some good months I can tahan so its once a month. When I was younger, Geylang was sometimes twice a week. Covid I has a regular ML, sadly she was sent home.

Travel quite a lot for work over the years, depending on country I will try at least once. I have my regulars in a handful of countries too but they were or are WLs, so its purely transactional.

tbh, overtime its getting boring. I find myself looking for more. I had lots of opportunities over the last few years. I am not too badly shaped, put on a few kilos during covid, now have dad bod but am not classified as obese; ladies calls me cute these days. I have a nice job, earns well, drive a decent ride. However, I always remind myself that NSA/ sugarbabe/ FWB will always have strings at the end of the day. (Once bitten twice shy)

Unless... I find the ideal candidate else I will never jump in. IMO, ideal is one that is also married and maybe have kids and is not looking to leave her spousee too. Hard to find but I believe one fine day it might just happen.

Talking about the local FL scene, I probably tried most that advertises in this forum. They are mostly if not all decent, its simply pure luck. Always remember take the reviews with a pinch of salt and importantly one man's meat might be another's poison. I find that treating them properly helps alot. You treat them as humans with parents, you will be surprised how far you can go with them.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I find pcc in the morning helps alot. whenever morning wake up with a nice hard-on, I will be thinking of running off during lunch or off earlier to find FLs.

I not so hard-core these days. Max is once a week, some good months I can tahan so its once a month. When I was younger, Geylang was sometimes twice a week. Covid I has a regular ML, sadly she was sent home.

Travel quite a lot for work over the years, depending on country I will try at least once. I have my regulars in a handful of countries too but they were or are WLs, so its purely transactional.

tbh, overtime its getting boring. I find myself looking for more. I had lots of opportunities over the last few years. I am not too badly shaped, put on a few kilos during covid, now have dad bod but am not classified as obese; ladies calls me cute these days. I have a nice job, earns well, drive a decent ride. However, I always remind myself that NSA/ sugarbabe/ FWB will always have strings at the end of the day. (Once bitten twice shy)

Unless... I find the ideal candidate else I will never jump in. IMO, ideal is one that is also married and maybe have kids and is not looking to leave her spousee too. Hard to find but I believe one fine day it might just happen.

Talking about the local FL scene, I probably tried most that advertises in this forum. They are mostly if not all decent, its simply pure luck. Always remember take the reviews with a pinch of salt and importantly one man's meat might be another's poison. I find that treating them properly helps alot. You treat them as humans with parents, you will be surprised how far you can go with them.
dome L is trash la, no need to sugar coat things. like the domes here, all going to shit, use fake pics, post fake FRs. charge sky high price but so many restrictions

u treat them as human they dont give a fuck. they will treat u as just another carrot to chop
Old 20-03-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuretears View Post
dome L is trash la, no need to sugar coat things. like the domes here, all going to shit, use fake pics, post fake FRs. charge sky high price but so many restrictions

u treat them as human they dont give a fuck. they will treat u as just another carrot to chop
wow this sure is honest opinion!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1