The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Her kind of boob is considered rare commodity in Geylang now. Mostly A plus and the most B.
Have you tried WH06 Xiao Yun
Considered not slim not plump but natural D cups
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Have you tried WH06 Xiao Yun
Considered not slim not plump but natural D cups
Have not. She will be my target next week. Thanks bro. My last big boob before Da Da was at 1669 the gal who wore spectacle but forgot about her name but she is not my type.
Old 27-04-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Have not. She will be my target next week. Thanks bro. My last big boob before Da Da was at 1669 the gal who wore spectacle but forgot about her name but she is not my type.
Bro, i will pm u requesting a list of big knockers by Dec ....thank you in advance

Same to Bro Bird, aka 铁棒先生 or 棍佬 (u choose one)
Old 27-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, i will pm u requesting a list of big knockers by Dec ....thank you in advance

Interestingly you touched on a name 1654a angpai 2G Chu Chu coined for me and for which we shared a private joke.

She lovingly joked my rod ”塑料管太硬”,which gave her many wet sessions as she loved to grind off to her big O on it.
I told her “老了” cos other gals a few years back used to call it ”铁棒”.

Sadly many years have passed and now only can qualify as ”棉花棒”.

😭
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

U not scared 压力大 huh?
Why wanna come to new battlefield and terrorise gals in my preferred territory?

😅😜
Old 27-04-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Interestingly you touched on a name 1654a angpai 2G Chu Chu coined for me and for which we shared a private joke.

She lovingly joked my rod ”塑料管太硬”,which gave her many wet sessions as she loved to grind off to her big O on it.
I told her “老了” cos other gals a few years back used to call it ”铁棒”.

Sadly many years have passed and now only can qualify as ”棉花棒”.

😭
Bro, in Martial Arts, we believe in 力由心生,even 气needs 意念的导引.
U certaintly is still 铁棒先生,if not, how u locked it deep in and let WL grinds ? Lol

Cheers
Old 27-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
U not scared 压力大 huh?
Why wanna come to new battlefield and terrorise gals in my preferred territory?

😅😜
I only worried if i start to like this Cat. and defeat the purpose ......that is the most scary thing .....then forever locked in GL
Old 27-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, in Martial Arts, we believe in 力由心生,even 气needs 意念的导引.
U certaintly is still 铁棒先生,if not, how u locked it deep in and let WL grinds ? Lol

Cheers
Bro

There’s another wise quote ”力不从心”

😅
Old 27-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
I only worried if i start to like this Cat. and defeat the purpose ......that is the most scary thing .....then forever locked in GL
Fully agree
You better not start
Otherwise start in the abyss of GL forever

😉
Old 27-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

There’s another wise quote ”力不从心”

😅
U are really a joker.....hahahaha
Old 27-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quality of PRC boob are poorer compared to Malaysia WL. May be lack of milk powder there. 😂😂😂
Old 27-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quality of PRC boob are poorer compared to Malaysia WL. May be lack of milk powder there. 😂😂😂
But I’ve tried many more boobsy PRCs than Malaysian WL b4...
Although quantities recently have drastically reduced
Old 27-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
But I’ve tried many more boobsy PRCs than Malaysian WL b4...
Although quantities recently have drastically reduced

Used to cheong JB no difficulty finding C.
PRC at Geylang now mostly A+ and at most B . I count myself lucky when get B each time. Haha.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

So deprived of big boob recently now think about Da Da boob my ku ku bird still can malikita. 😂😂😂
Old 27-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quality of PRC boob are poorer compared to Malaysia WL. May be lack of milk powder there. ������
lol all the biggest boobs i tried are PRC and russians and one is a rare from kazakhstan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1