The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Upz my colleague's virgin daugther

I have been reading wonderful stories and account of SBF comrades' adventure for a while now, and think it is about time that i contribute my fair share as well.

The first one is an encounter that i had in the land of dragon. Before i begin i shall state my disclaimer clearly: this is a true story of a brief relationship i had, so while sex is involved i do not harbour any sexual intention initially so do bear the dry and non sexual part. If you are looking for the FR then you might want to skip the next few post.

I was working as a junior manager in this local company in the leisure industry then which cater to the rich and affluent members of the country. As a growing company in the land of dragon, and the mindset that foreigns must be better, it is no surprise that almost the entire management consists of foreign staff.

This is like any other day, except that i saw a pretty newly recruited reception when i stepped into the building. Being rather introverted, i did not acknowledge her presence behind the counter, neither did i take a closer look to take note of exactly how she looks like. During lunch, someone told me that this is the daughter of the head of engineer dept (let's call her Carol).

As time goes by, i slowly began to know more about her (more people feeding me stories over lunch and breaks). She just finished her freshman year in university. Her dad got her in as an intern without pay. She speaks rather good english. Through my observation of her as i go in and out of the building getting work done, she is around 20 years old. SYT look, fair and tall at about 1.7 metre. Big eyes and sharp nose, with long, deliberately messy style hair. Very slim, but appears to be well endowed. However can't confirm as the uniform cutting is rather loose above the waist.

Despite all these time we spend in the same building, i barely dare to make any eye contact with her, not to mention chatting her up. All i could do is to look from afar.

Finally, the busy work period is over, and i find myself having more free time at work. Being the polished well trained Sg guy, i always carry my name cards with me and while having a chat with the PR manager at the reception counter one day, i found myself dishing out my name cards with my personal hp number to faciliate work related communication. Seizing this opportunity, i passed out name cards to Carol and another syt receptionist as well.

I guess this gesture finally signify my willingness to talk, and after the PR manager left, i continued chatting with the two syt and soon the topic came to what instant messenger singapore uses and i answered that we do not use QQ but use MSN. Then i asked if Carol uses MSN and fortunately she does. I asked her to add me and she asked me to write my hotmail on the name card as well. While doing that i commented that she should bring me around the city since i'm new to the country. Then i proceeded to ask when is her next off day and if she is free. While she agreed to show me around she said she is not free on her off day. I thought gg liao no chance.

While on my off day on the next day, she added me online and it dawns on me that she is having off day as well. To cut the long story short this is a brief content of the MSN (translated from chinese):

Carol: not online?
Me: i am, ain't you supposed to be busy today
C: resting at home, that's something to do as well
M: i really thought you have a date
C: nah, so when do you want to go explore the city (i was really taken aback here, thought gg liao)
M: not sure yet work is so busy *start to whine about uncertain off days and having worked consecutively for long period of time le, at the same time cheering her up for having to work on weekends as well
C: so when do you want to explore the city? how about next monday?
M: yup i can do next monday night after work.
C: should be no problem. i will bring you to this popular tourist night attraction.
M: ok i haven't been around much anyway.

..... ....

M: *started typing in english because of frustration of having to type in han yu pin yin
C: english is so difficult
M: you can understand what i type wah
C: anna (another colleague from england) says go to the bar and pick up a english boyfriend, he can help me improve my english
M: consider the singaporean boyfriend proposal then
C: ........... i will

.... ....

chatting continues a while more before it gets a bit dry. At this point in time, Carol suggested taking turn ask 3 questions to share secrets. I agreed and she let me go first. Without little hesitation i started firing my questions.

Me: do you have a boyfriend
C: used to have one but mother disapprove of him. do you want to count those with unusual relationship?
M: lol, up to you
M: so what do you think of me?
C: in what way?
M: generally?
C: ok, next question
M: lol, kaoz waste my question
M: ok do you have any intimate thoughts?
C: towards who? you?
M: hehe a bit bth
C: answer - yes
M: your turn to ask questions now

.... ....

at the end of the conversation, i think i know the city visit is going to be like a date.

(to be continued)
Old 25-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

Re: Upz my colleague's virgin daugther

Kio zapped for not a good story. And i haven't got to the body of the story yet.

Moderator, please help to remove this thread. I am not continuing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 25-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
songjiang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, dont stop because of it. I always patriently waiting your writing...

Please continue.
Old 25-05-2008, 10:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jarko is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

its is really a long story..make it a short one la..den faster do some update la..
Old 25-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
la head deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what the hell, please go on! left me hanging there...to stop now is a crime!
Old 26-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

lol... i just got zapped yet again.

well heed my advice. if what i write in this thread is lousy, then move on and read another thread instead. to each his own. there are people who do appreciate the story and to the senior bros who pm me, thank you for the encouragement.

i'm going to continue. however this time round i'm going to skip most of the nitty-gritty details that are not related to sex. if u're someone who appreciates the details of a real account, do give me your feedback so that i can gauge the response and adjust accordingly.
Old 26-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beji19308 View Post
lol... i just got zapped yet again.

well heed my advice. if what i write in this thread is lousy, then move on and read another thread instead. to each his own. there are people who do appreciate the story and to the senior bros who pm me, thank you for the encouragement.

i'm going to continue. however this time round i'm going to skip most of the nitty-gritty details that are not related to sex. if u're someone who appreciates the details of a real account, do give me your feedback so that i can gauge the response and adjust accordingly.
Please continue. It's nice to see how the characters develop.
Old 26-05-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

I alighted from the train with much relief. the peak hour commuter crowd in the city is definitely much fiercer than what i encountered day in day out back home. Figuring out that it's going to be difficult looking for Carol, i gave her a call.

Me: "hey i'm here. where should i look for you?"
Carol: "yup i'm here too. head for exit 2 and i'll meet you here."
Me: "ok see you in a bit."

As i exited the train station, i saw Carol almost immediately despite the crowd. Sitting at 1.7 meter, she definitely is hard to miss. She has the usual messy fringe and pony tail hair style. Except this time it is her off day and she isn't dressed in the usual uniform. Weirdly there's something attractive about her brown berms and white t-shirt and off-white sleeveless cotton vest combination - she emits some form of artsy aura.

Over dinner, i find out more about her. She is a design student in a fashion school. Her dad knows about the date and told her to make sure she hosts me probably and pay for my expenses as well. Frankly this is the first time that i have a date and have to really fight to pay for something.

After dinner we walk along a popular river among the tourists, and this is where she hinted that maybe i should keep the camera in my hand into my bag and free out one hand. Hand in hand, we stroll along with the crowd until it was time to send her home.

It wasn't long before we met up again for the second date. It was right after work and as we both have to work the next day, she suggested to have me send her back to her place and hang around at a nearby park.

It was only at the park before i realize what she was implying. We walked until we found a nice and slightly more empty spot in the darker corner of hte park. Well, the concept of park in the land of dragon is very different from what we have here. I can say that the park probably as crowded as the shopping mall across the road. And by darker corner it is just shaded area under the tree and even so, the few benches there are still occupied by other people.

We sat on one of the empty benches and started to chit chat before it became friendly flirting.

Me: "so what initiate thoughts do you have of me?"
Carol: "i'm not going to tell you unless you tell me about yours first."
M: "well i was just thinking of hugging and kissing."
C: "hee, then what are you waiting for."

I was surprised with how liberal she is. After all i still expect the country to be rather conservative. Without hesitation, i leaned forward and closed my eyes. Her thin lips moved towards mine and i moved my arms from her shoulder down to her waist. Pulling her closer as we kiss, i could feel her breast against my chest. Hugging her tighter, i opened my mouth and stick my tougue into her mouth, which she accepted readily.

As our tougues were busying meeting each other, i decided to keep my hand busy and moved my hand under her t-shirt. even so i could only reach in with the hand behind us so that it would be less obvious to anyone walking past or facing us.

Feeling her smooth skin on the back with my finger tip, i opened my eyes and observe her reaction. She continued kissing so i took it as a sign of encouragement and became bolder. My palm slowly travelled up her back to her bra strap. From there, it moved to the side along the strap until i reached over the other side and half-cup her right breast. The bra was not thickly padded, and she is a full b. Even though the boob is not the firmest around, they are still hanging proudly in the air. And while doing that, i pushed her more towards me and now my chest is practically pressing hard against her left breast.

Then out of a sudden she stopped kissing me and pulled herself away from me.

(to be continued)
Old 26-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
Please continue. It's nice to see how the characters develop.
thanks for the vote of confidence. i admit that i'm still struggling to find that balance between giving too much useless detail and my own desire to develop the character so as to tell my own personal story in a more meaningful way.
Old 26-05-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

i prefer the story build up though...

upped you for good effort.
Old 26-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
i prefer the story build up though...

upped you for good effort.
thank you thank you. certainly appreciate the encouragement.

to other readers: if you have zapped me, or are going to zap me, it's fine with me. but i would definitely appreciate if you leave some constructive feedback as well instead of just lousy and fucked up. if it's that easy to do a good job i will be writing stories for a living in the comfort of my home instead of running around the place at work.
Old 26-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

i like the slow build up too...

will up ur rep for ur efforts when i can..

continue please..
Old 26-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

Carol: "what are you trying to do?", she said with a mischievous smile.
Me: "nothing"

Embarressed, i pulled back my hands and keep them in my pants pocket, while at the same time adjusting to hide the hard-on. Pretending as if nothing happened, i continued with the conversation.

Me: "so what intimate thoughts do you have?"
Carol: "hee hee i'm not going to tell you."
M: "that's quite unfair!"
C: "so what can you do?"

Lost for any word, i kept quiet and acted angry. I guess the sudden emotion change scared her. After a moment of silence between us she started talking again.

Carol: "are you angry?"
Me: "... ..."
C: "ok i'm sorry"
M: "..."
C: "what do you want me to do? i have already apologized."
M: "i want you to make it up to me."
C: "hee hee, so i see. how would you want me to make it up to you?"

Actually at this point i very much want to suggest going to a hotel nearby (i saw a few budget ones along the way to the park) and screw her like no tomorrow. But i have to also behave like a responsible adult as we would see each other at work for a couple more months and it will not do me any good if something goes wrong here.

M: "i don't know. you decide how you want to make it up."
C: "ok... i'm going to bite you"
Almost falling off from the bench, me: "huh? i didn't do anything wrong and i'm going to get bitten?"
C: "i meant 咬, 口交"

Now that i understand what she said, and the CFM look as she said that, i was indeed very turned on. Looking around, i noticed that despite everyone seems like having the habit of sleeping early and it's already 9pm, i still see a few people sitting around us.

M: "do you mean now?"
C: "of course not now. be patient and wait"

What to do? She has parents who know that she's out with me and definitely not going to let her stay out till too late. So i have no choice but to kiss her a bit more before sending her back and go back myself to jerk off, while thinking of her, the feel of her bare back and the parts of the breast that i touched.
Old 26-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Bro, keep up the good work and just ignore the zapping. There are a lot of zapping here for no reason. So long as you post something, you stand to get zapped. I just got zapped too for posting an earlier encouragement in another thread and probably may get zapped too for posting this. Dont let it affect you.

Just read your latest instalment of the story and you are doing a good job in building up your characters and story background. This gives more meaning to the entire story and also the sex part. I like the way you are doing the dialogue conversations between you and the girl. The part about "biting" is really funny and brings back memories of such modern day China wisdom.... haha.... For the benefit of those non-Chinese bros or those bros who dont understand, the Chinese character "bite" is actually an amalgation of 2 characters which if split up literally reads as "fellatio" or BJ.

Just a suggestion. Can you disclose which city in China is this? For bros who are familiar with China (which there are many here like myself who have worked in China before) this gives us a better picture in our mind when reading your story. Even better if you can divulge the real locations you were at. If not, no problem, you are the storyteller and it is your discretion.

I know this is your true life story so thanks for sharing your experience.

Looking forward to read the rest of your story. Up your points
Old 26-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fantastic_acey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im campg here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1