The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would there be any girl left after lockdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If GL allow to reopen, do you think they will restrict entry to ONLY Singaporean? Since the local community cases are likely going down and have chance heading to 0 soon.

Will they implement new rules such as must wear mask during session? Or Strictly no kissing or frenching? They can always cosplay nurse.
I think the intimacy level will drop from 10 to 5 sadly

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If GL allow to reopen, do you think they will restrict entry to ONLY Singaporean? Since the local community cases are likely going down and have chance heading to 0 soon.

Will they implement new rules such as must wear mask during session? Or Strictly no kissing or frenching? They can always cosplay nurse.
But how are they going to do that? Take down ic no and details? That would not be good for biz
Old 13-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
But how are they going to do that? Take down ic no and details? That would not be good for biz
Make it compulsory to have safe entry qr at the houses.. only through scanning then can access be given. Not even if IC is produced in case anyhow scribble and error in IC digit being taken..

Sure work.
Old 14-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Just like a dog calling his master to change his name or ex GL Cat 50 runner telling his boss how to run his brothel business

Unfortunately, my place in singapore only have swimming pool and BBQ pits, no void deck to hang around. I meet most of the Singapore Ah peks in their private yachts, clubs and their landed houses

Geylang is for me to entertain my foreign friends when back and
for the last 10 years, seen the change from quality girls to the trash girls now available

I see no winner or loser in this bickering, so will rest my case
Bro, you shouldn’t waste your time on this 123hu clown. He is nothing but an ex L1649/L2047 paid runner/promoter and currently he is an illegal pimp. His mother is working at L1649 as an OKT Asst. Almost everything he said is nothing but nonsensical. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Make it compulsory to have safe entry qr at the houses.. only through scanning then can access be given. Not even if IC is produced in case anyhow scribble and error in IC digit being taken..

Sure work.
SafeEntry implementation is very patchy and so far nobody cares. At a small hairdresser shop today I saw the QR code printed on a piece of A4 pasted on the glass with one corner already hanging off. The printing was also poorly done by those old inkjets running out of ink. Doubt that scanning can be successfully done.
Old 14-05-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Would there be any girl left after lockdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
SafeEntry implementation is very patchy and so far nobody cares. At a small hairdresser shop today I saw the QR code printed on a piece of A4 pasted on the glass with one corner already hanging off. The printing was also poorly done by those old inkjets running out of ink. Doubt that scanning can be successfully done.
a lot of SE just simply going through motion

those big company using barcode scanner cum temperature scanning tablet then take things seriously
Old 16-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Some House put up for rent already by now.

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/list...esterhout-road
Old 16-05-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

W02 closed down during CB started
Old 16-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking News brought to you by JNN (Joker News Network)
A subsidiary of CNN (Cable News Network)

Gentlemen, new and senior bros of SBF, Good afternoon

Today we bring you new and breaking News of GL here in SBF!!

Of late, many, if not all of us must be aware that there is one SBF samster rising to the status of celebrity soon.

Ofcos, by now all of us know that he is none other than the ever popular Mr Chen Fei aka Fei Ge 飞 哥 (Wechat ID) aka Kor Kor (he asked to WL to address him) aka Dua Pao Xian!!

Mr Chen Fei aka Fei Ge (herein refers to as FG for easy reference) has been appearing in almost every post here using vulgarities against another samster in almost every post.

FG appears to be, I use the word "appears to be" becos I think he no longer deserves to be regarded as an educated and well-mannered person becos he use vulgarities on another samster and worst of all use it on his parents.

All of us know this code of conduct that when we argue, quarrel or curse another person, we don bring in the other person's parents la, correct??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Ge
……………….. Ah Seng fucked your mother during her heydays and then give birth to you …………..

But seriously many ppl wanna know ……... Am not trying to be funny, unlike you leh ………....
But FG use vulgarities on his parents and said that "OKT Ah Seng fuck his ...(mum)………….."
FG use the word, "fuck", a vulgar word on his mother.....

This action immediately brings his reputation, integrity and respect from others down to almost zero.

All bros can be the judge themselves.
Why curse people's mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Ge
As I said before ………….. if you wanna mess with ppl like me ……….... Dun behave like...………….. I could send “someone” to pay u a visit at 1649 ………….. when GL reopens for business ……...
And now he also use "gangsterism" to threaten 123hu to have a showdown at 1649.
He wants to send his "gangsters" to 1649 to bash up 123hu.
God knows why he started to use vulgarities and gangsterism recently.

All bros beware, next time you offend him, he will send gangsters to your house and curse your mother and father.

But FG's popularity is rising so fast that more and more bros are asking about him as we speak here.

Many, if not all the samsters here are asking why the ever popular FG, well-known for his numerous fake FR writing in exchange with WLs for special services, is cursing and using vulgarities on other samster's parents. Answers in FAQs below.

FG used to por lampa many OKTs in exchange for favourism when he visits them but many years ago after one incident many OKTs have blacklisted him and circulated his photos among themselves.

Many WLs have his Fei Ge 飞 哥 wechat and they started circulating his photos among themselves as well.

So, naturally many customers also have the opportunity and priviledge to view the photos of FG from the WLs' HPs.

So, actually many samsters already knew who is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge but always kept quiet when he ridiculed and bully them in cyberspace becos they fear retaliation from him like what he is doing now to 123hu and others.

FG had actually evolved from a fake FR writer into a big bully and a well-known tok big useless driver of many rental cars now. Details of his cars can be shared in PM but not here. You can spot him or his car easily in GL. He goes there every other day. Now CB so have to wait la.

This incident involved some WLs and they complain to their OKTs and oh oh, by the way, almost every WLs have his wechat and photo in their HPs many years ago. This incident will be mentioned in details in my soon to be released book titled "The memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"".

Next time when you meet your WL, just ask her do you have FG's wechat and she will know you are also a fan of FG and you would like to see his photo and get an autograph from FG.

I was busy during the last two days answering numerous PMs asking about how does FG looks like, which house he frequents, what car he drives, why he writes so many fake FRs, why he reports every damn thing the OKTs tell him, why he go to his cheapskate sister house to eat cheapo meals and so on …………… the questions never end.

So instead of answering all the PMs which is very time consuming, JNN will have a set of FAQs here with the answers for the benefits of all bros here.

After that, all bros are welcome to PM again if you have "specific" questions not covered by the FAQs.

Please PM me if you do not want to post in the open for fear of retaliation by Fei Ge.
Well, you can be assured that it is not the right time for him to offend others now la.
If you want to have a sneak preview of this book, you may also join the fans club.

JNN will try to bring the answers to all bros in double quick time.

As I need some time to complete my book on "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge", I will start off today by answering some FAQs and continue the rest in my next JNN news release.

************************************************** ******************************

FAQs

Q1. Who is this Chen Fei aka Fei Ge (FG)?

A1. He is non other than our samster …………………… By now everyone know who is he and why he writes all the fake FRs in this forum. If you are new here, please read thru the many posts recently here and …. bingo.....you will know the answer instantly.

Q2. How does he look like?

A2. This is the million dollar question in everyone's mind now. Now that all the bros here know who is FG and some info amout this Chen Fei, what we need to do is to put a face to it, correct?
Now don be impatient. To know how he looks like is very simple.
FG goes to GL every other day like his second home.
When GL re-opens, he will be there and when he patronise his fav house, all the bros in that house will know who is FG, how about that?
How to do that I will tell you in the next JNN news release.
But if you happen to be there, please keep your eyes and ears wide open in case your might miss the most impt thing that is going to happen.
Oh oh and you know something, someone just help him put up his face in Locanto begging for a sugar mummy to feed his GL habit and his posh car.
If you are fast, you may spot him there.

Q3. Why FG publish fake FRs in this forum and now even "rose" from the dead to archive his numerous useless "fake" FRs in a special thread titled "...…………..FG rises (from the dead)…….."?

A3. FG publish numerous "fake" FRs in this forum becos he use this as his bargaining chips to solicit for special svcs from the WLs. If they refuse to strike a deal with him, he will threaten to wrote bad reviews about her in the forum. That's why he must first make himself popular and be the biggest and most popular FR writer in this forum to instill fear in the WL. But all of us here knows that his days of misleading all bros here with fake FRs and threatening WLs for special svcs are almost over la.

Q4. When is the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"?

A4. This is another very impt milestone for this FG legend. I received many suggestions from many bros who PM me. The most logical and exciting suggestion is from one bro in my fans group who suggested that

we time the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge" with the Grand Re-Opening of GL

since that is when everyone will be going back to GL to get his autograph and ask him many unanswered questions.

Oh and by the way, Fei Ge, if you are reading this news release, please remember to look back every 10 mins the next time when you go to GL becos all your fans will be following you from behind to request for your autograph.

Please put on a smile and be generous with your autographs.

Oh and by the way, please don use vulgarities on people's parents again la, you idiot!
It is very uncouth and it lowers your integrity and respect from others.

By the way, if someone tries to abused and ridiculed this post then he must be Fei Ge trying to vent his anger on my facts again.

Ofcos then, he will claimed that he is not Fei Ge but all bros know what is happening la.

Everyone is just a nick here scolding another nick.
There is no use nick scolding nick and nobody knows who is behind the nick.

That's why Boss Sammy says a nick is just a nick.
No point nick scolding nick. No fun la. This is cyberspace.
Who is joker88? It is just a nick la. You can scold for all you like.
But if you use vulgarities, then you lower yourself and your integrity to zero la.
Have some respect for yourself la, idiot!

But now it is different. FG is made of flesh and blood, not a nick anymore.
FG has chosen to reveal himself. So honourable of him.
Now we just need to put a face to this FG and ….bingo.... no more mystery.

Many bros are sick of this tok big, know nothing, useless cyber bully who is always fast to replicate what the OKTs want him to say in this forum.

He had and also admitted that he has threatened and bullied many bros in the past until they are missing nowadays.

While we speak here, the information is flowing in non-stop.

................. to be continued

Till the next JNN news release, Ho Ho Ho ……….

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight ………….

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I believe most of the brothers here are reconciled to the fact that our playground will not be opening on June 2. Under what situations and circumstances and when do you guys think it will reopen?

Till then only see chio gal on Instagram Or out jogging. Forget the warmth of lovely breasts and beautiful pussy....or us this enforced monkhhod to break free from this need.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Any bro think it can reopen on 2-Jun as scheduled?
Old 16-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I believe that no one believes that our playground will open on June 2.
I hope our nice gal pals are happy and safe. May the Good Lord bless these gals who give us so much pleasure and joy.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-05-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Yeah....i missed GL now

remember when i walked along the paveway besides the road and along lorong 16, 18 and 20, the smelll of drain is smelly.......but it also remind me the sweet memories of GL.........
Old 16-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Any bro think it can reopen on 2-Jun as scheduled?
I doubt so, bro ... Gov is targeting to re-open the economy come 1 Jun but GL brothel business is definitely not part of it ... Perhaps Spa has a better chance ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I doubt so, bro ... Gov is targeting to re-open the economy come 1 Jun but GL brothel business is definitely not part of it ... Perhaps Spa has a better chance ...
Saw in the news today mentioning about cinemas and clubs operating with distancing (cannot sit close to your gal) and temperature taking. Guess that is a hint they can open in June, sometime.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1