The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 21-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

if its the shop that I think it is, one of them quite scary, will greet you from a distance one, until I dun dare to walk near when I am with my colleagues 🤣
Old 21-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye84 View Post
Visited just now, not too bad, but gotta bargain a bit if not will kena carrot
There are two girls work here. Don't take the small one she is useless.
Old 21-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
There are two girls work here. Don't take the small one she is useless.
Is it the inner side one?
Old 21-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Is it the inner side one?
No facing Amara
Old 21-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Had the smaller sized earlier, same technique but only more talkative than the previous one I had, anyway this time rd just hands had her top wire removed n bottom pulled down, abit quite interesting n fun though but at the same price.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
AlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the best massage i got from TP was from the tiny girl who used to work at the shop next to the Tattoo shop. Accidentally bumped into her when I went for TCM treatment at Chinatown. Now she is only doing proper TCM massage. . Nothing hanky panky. Anyway the place is not conducive even if she wants. Every 5 mins got ppl come in to check or update about next appointment and the man (owner i think) keeps a very watchful eye.

walked around the 2nd floor sometime last week after Briyani lunch. all the playground either gone or refreshed with new ladies. too many tcm shops clustered in one place. dont understand why the owners want to kill themselves like that.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post

walked around the 2nd floor sometime last week after Briyani lunch. all the playground either gone or refreshed with new ladies. too many tcm shops clustered in one place. dont understand why the owners want to kill themselves like that.
The legit TCM shops have been there since day one. The faux TCMs come and go, subject to rising and falling demands for their services. If you are an owner of legit business, would you move because someone decides to open a fuck shop next to yours? There are one or two legit ones left, l wonder how long they will last
Old 22-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
The legit TCM shops have been there since day one. The faux TCMs come and go, subject to rising and falling demands for their services. If you are an owner of legit business, would you move because someone decides to open a fuck shop next to yours? There are one or two legit ones left, l wonder how long they will last
wonder if the legit ones will bei song with the new f... shops
Old 23-02-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Mostly hj there .... previously have 2 more than hj
Old 24-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
alancer7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr on the new oriental spa in the M hotel?
Old 24-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancer7777 View Post
lady is milf, not really a looking imo, but got special, thats all.. and more ex for entrance
Old 24-02-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!

---- Deleted ---
Old 24-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
ahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTiger View Post
Any review for JG Bobo?
Knew JG Bobo for a Long time... chatty girl... big boobs... massage wise quite ok.... only TOP roaming and hj.... quite ex for extra.... unwilling to lower price despite knowing her for Long time
Old 24-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
ahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTiger View Post
What is the damage for extra?
Abt$100..... maybe u can try ur negotiating skill
Old 24-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancer7777 View Post
most of the MLs moved to Boat Quay...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1