The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-02-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any attempted?
Imagine having her as your maid.. wait sure send her home

But if you are single.. wow
Old 22-02-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post

Most maid did those things, not only better looking ones. Fyi.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mall80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
Yes start with A but not from SK. Working and living with me for 1 yr.
ok ok, cos that pantie look same same haha, but i sure is not the same ba since she stay with you for a year.

so nice to have one stay at home and can have it when u need it....
Old 22-02-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

up a few maids and some will ask for cash..

nowadays many maids doing pt services
Old 22-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post

I dont think she looks that awesome as u tot!

Old 22-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

I going to meet my indo fb later to piak piak...she just change employer and her off is on Friday and Sunday...got her a red wine to celebrate on her new job. Happy weekend bro, Sunday is coming, good luck for tonight Toto and on Sunday bonk....Ong Heng Huat Ahhhhh.
Old 22-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I going to meet my indo fb later to piak piak...she just change employer and her off is on Friday and Sunday...got her a red wine to celebrate on her new job. Happy weekend bro, Sunday is coming, good luck for tonight Toto and on Sunday bonk....Ong Heng Huat Ahhhhh.
got sneak preview to share?
Old 22-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Yes bro, Wechat quite useless. Try MiChat (got quite a number and I have personally hooked 2 in the last month), MeetMe ( a lot but must be patient,no luck yet for me on this) and Skout ( also got quite a number). Skout and MeetMe are mostly repeated as same profiles on both for many cases. Hope this helps.
Thank u bro!

Last time wechat chin chye also got a few fish. Now very tough.

Will work hard
Old 22-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Don understand... What's the attraction about maids?

Esp if want to pay, why not get FL?
Old 22-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi lemonjuice. To each his own. 1 man's meat is another's poison. I have a feeling ur the type that look down on their profession. Dun be so judgemental lah in this day and age. Already 2019.plus if u find them low class. Why r u here browsing and commenting? For Maids. There r hidden gems out there. Pay or not. Its all by luck. Cheers
Old 22-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

So you mean maids are lower than prostitutes?
You made me laugh
Old 22-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
So you mean maids are lower than prostitutes?
You made me laugh
Prostitute r different, they put on condom for safety. Many maids anyone also raw. One good thing abt bonking maids, is they are not a time watcher, can have unlimited shots n will not complain n best of all, free, gf feeling n treat u like a boss.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post

My regular are fish by others. I go ot hunt this Sunday. I sure will be surrounded by maids. Wait till many boobs let u choose to squeeze, hug n carry, choose the one u like n bring out one to hotel screw free then u know what so good abt maids. More shiok than going ktv.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post

Bro Lemonjuice, let me try to explain. I am someone who fucks paid FLs and also recently ventured into the maids arena. What is the difference? Well, FLs, no matter wat are putting on a show. They do all sorts of things to entertain us. Some of them are damn good at it. And of course, most of them enjoy themselves in the need.

Now, if it's a maid, what I found out was that there is the additional dimension of natural hornines, lust and cock craving goodness. This is all natural as these maids are away from their husbands and boyfriends and simply crave for cocks. And u get some of the best sex from them as they blow you away with awesome, no holds barred sex. This, I never got from a FL, not a single one.

I still do paid FLs at time, but with maids, the sex just goes to another level.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post

I still do paid FLs at time, but with maids, the sex just goes to another level.
I tend to agree with allandse's observation. Somehow maids tend to give a more natural 'gfe' experience as opposed to out and out FLs.

This is something that money cannot buy and has to be personally experienced.

However it is becoming progressively more difficult to fish and land maids who are not freelancing. There are more FL maids than ordinary maids hungry for some physical fulfillment.

In short more and more maids are becoming FLs instead of just seeking some physical love and companionship on the side and then get rewarded as an act of appreciation.

Nevertheless life is too short to worry over such fine distinctions. So, just go ahead and bonk away but always stay safe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1