The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
I know I should not but I starting to start fall in for a ML.
I know her job is to service customer GFE and she so pretty and we have the same liking.
I know some of you got trap but anyone got successful story to chase snd married ML?
You better not.,.. no 100% happy ending... But tonnes of problems awaiting you...
Old 22-02-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know her job is to service customer GFE and she so pretty and we have the same liking.
I know some of you got trap but anyone got successful story to chase snd married ML?
I know how u feel in a way bro. I used to oso kana abit long time back but lucky i pull handbrake. She may be kind and pretty but move on bro cos she may too want you to move on as well.
Have to think that u standing on ur two feet and face reality. They are here to make money and money only. If us kana KCed may be bonus for them cos we can or maybe manipulated out of our free will even if they nvr ask us to shower them with gifts and all.
So i have to tell you to be strong and move on cos most ML will hard to stop in this line. They stop here, go back rest abit and may go other country and work the same trade. Unless they really hit the jackpot kana baoed by filthy rich man.
Old 22-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...inst_massage_A
Old 22-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Strong wind still blowing by the looks of it
Old 22-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
superdogsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ML will never change their work. You will face with lots of questions and doubts. ML are expensive to maintain and hard to sextisfie. Better to pay, use and move on.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdogsg View Post
ML will never change their work. You will face with lots of questions and doubts. ML are expensive to maintain and hard to sextisfie. Better to pay, use and move on.
Well unless u have loads of money to Bao the ML then go ahead but make it straight with her that she is tagged to you.
Old 22-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Well unless u have loads of money to Bao the ML then go ahead but make it straight with her that she is tagged to you.
She is tagged to u provided that u pay her bao-ing fees on time & in full, no delay, no I.O.U, no installment.

U can try tell that u'll pay her later & see what happens? chances are she will kiss u good bye liao.

She(not u) will move on, to her next potential bao-er, wif her T & C..
Old 22-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdogsg View Post
Maybe 1/10000 they ml will fall in love...
Old 22-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What if she not from China but from M'sia. I know she won't change her work, she just finish her beauty and massage course. Should I pull brake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I know how u feel in a way bro. I used to oso kana abit long time back but lucky i pull handbrake. She may be kind and pretty but move on bro cos she may too want you to move on as well.
Have to think that u standing on ur two feet and face reality. They are here to make money and money only. If us kana KCed may be bonus for them cos we can or maybe manipulated out of our free will even if they nvr ask us to shower them with gifts and all.
So i have to tell you to be strong and move on cos most ML will hard to stop in this line. They stop here, go back rest abit and may go other country and work the same trade. Unless they really hit the jackpot kana baoed by filthy rich man.
Old 22-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if she not from China but from M'sia. I know she won't change her work, she just finish her beauty and massage course. Should I pull brake?
Malaysian can be very different from PRC girl. I can see why u said she got GFe because MY MLs can feel very 'local'.

I used to see one regularly until lost contact, then found out a year later she was married with nine year old son.
Old 22-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Powerful gff from the ML will blind our judgement. Causing us to lose our sanity.

I am meeting a Malaysian ML regularly and this has continue for the past few years on an ad-hoc arrangement after she left the massage with special service industry for about 4 years. She is in mid-20s, very pretty. I am very lucky that she likes me and I like her alot too.

When you fall in love for a ML, problem will slowly creep in without your knowing and when you know it will be too late. Worst things will happen if you marry them.

Be wise. Fuck her and pay her. If happy, meet her then fuck her again and pay her. Continue this as long as you are happy.

Quote:
Old 22-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
LouChuNi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pui. I'll not marry a ML. So dirty & low class. Only a bloody FOOL then will think of marrying a ML.

Fuck , Pay & move on..
Old 22-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, some coincidence cos what happened to me was ML fr Msia working here somewhere at beach rd many moons bk i think in early 2000 something like that.
She pretty and voluptuous, 1st time seeing her somehow clicked and nxt visit offered raw already.
Few subsequent visit she said wanna marry me.. I was like wtf!! Of cos by then i oso like her cos personally she was very nice and kind and pretty some more.
But after awhile i pull handbrake cos something not right leh but thats how i felt lah.
Dunno what happen to her afterwards cos i nvr go back again and change my mobile no..lol
Old 22-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol, some coincidence cos what happened to me was ML fr Msia working here somewhere at beach rd many moons bk i think in early 2000 something like that.
She pretty and voluptuous, 1st time seeing her somehow clicked and nxt visit offered raw already.
Few subsequent visit she said wanna marry me.. I was like wtf!! Of cos by then i oso like her cos personally she was very nice and kind and pretty some more.
But after awhile i pull handbrake cos something not right leh but thats how i felt lah.
Dunno what happen to her afterwards cos i nvr go back again and change my mobile no..lol
Wow bro u damn power, to be able to charm her till like that and also to your will power to cut off like that.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Wow bro u damn power, to be able to charm her till like that and also to your will power to cut off like that.
No lah, sometimes things just happen or luck u can say.
I didn't charm her honestly. Sometimes things just happened right.
But yea will power to cut off was initially tough for sure.
Dun wanna elaborate much on how I dealt on it but yea kinda tough i have to say
But i had to do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1