The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 28-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
hornyhonry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornyhonry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Hope she have a good rest and recover soon
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 12
greedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreedy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

MR for Adele

Sweet, elegant and sexy looking gal which you will be proud to bring her out to show-off to your friends

Top-notch HDLY, mosha and HJ skills which I believe no man can endure if she didn't hold back her moves to prolong your "suffering"!

Location is convenient and the place is spacious and clean.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 02-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
chew6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

text her twice early in the morning.. no reply de
Old 02-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MarlboroRedsS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Adele last week. Booked 2 days in advance and received a confirmation from her on the day itself. SYT with very good figure, ample boobs and a to die for ass.

Was professional throughout her massage and HDLY and all i can say was enjoyed every single moment with her.

Puts in alot of effort in her HDLY and together with her gentle touches made me surrendered very fast. Will definitely RTM.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
barrysteakfries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her face and body is car show model quality. The type you will feel proud bringing her to any occasion. Massage is not hard, but her teasing is among the best in singapore, best part is she always come up with new patterns to add value for return customers. High play factor as well
Old 05-07-2018, 07:29 AM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 8533 / Power: 42
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Her face and body is car show model quality. The type you will feel proud bringing her to any occasion. Massage is not hard, but her teasing is among the best in singapore, best part is she always come up with new patterns to add value for return customers. High play factor as well
Chio right? Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage
[email protected] HDLY princess Adele's link

VIEW The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)
Old 05-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 8
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

Deleted got the contact lol
Old 05-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 1
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tried calling 2 times & text but engaged & no reply after few hours. Is the number correct? 83608010? Tysm
Old 05-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm ctc pls
Old 06-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOng45 View Post
I tried calling 2 times & text but engaged & no reply after few hours. Is the number correct? 83608010? Tysm
Page one bro..

Old 07-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 4
Laopizhui is a splendid one to beholdLaopizhui is a splendid one to beholdLaopizhui is a splendid one to beholdLaopizhui is a splendid one to beholdLaopizhui is a splendid one to beholdLaopizhui is a splendid one to beholdLaopizhui is a splendid one to behold

Manage to make an appointment with her last week. Her looks n gfe already win many ppl out there. Her skills are perfect 10. Holds up a professional knowledge in massage. Not those wanna psycho u with their so call years of experience knowledge. This is truly a rare gem. The shiniest gem. Will definitely rtm when vitamin M has reproduce. A name to remember. A legacy of today's society.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Manage to make an appointment with her last week. Her looks n gfe already win many ppl out there. Her skills are perfect 10. Holds up a professional knowledge in massage. Not those wanna psycho u with their so call years of experience knowledge. This is truly a rare gem. The shiniest gem. Will definitely rtm when vitamin M has reproduce. A name to remember. A legacy of today's society.
Wah bro... Simple and nice FR.

True skills cannot fake one although many pax attempt to spam her...

Old 09-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4632 / Power: 15
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

█▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE█▓

No full photo due to privacy

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow'. She is just the type of elegant OL that I am dreaming off. She has big sweet eyes, long hair, curvy figure, super fair skin and a pair of slender legs. The outfit that she was wearing that day made her the perfect OL that I am fantasying of daily.

After showering alone, I laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to come in to the room. Off she started the massage on my back. She mainly used her palm to release the stiffness of my back muscles. Do not expect a TCM massage but definitely not piano player.

In our session, we chatted on lots of topics. Her 'teh' voice melted my heart completely. How I wish I can always be her side and protect her.

After the massage, she asked if I am ready. I thought what should I ready for. Without wasting a second, her fingers started to roam all over my body. Her finger teasing was so shiok that I got a hard on instantly and needed to withstand hard for the itchiness.

Slowly her fingers roamed to my butt and groin area. That was the most shiok butt teasing that I have ever had. She said that is her deadly weapon. Many have surrendered at this stage. Atfer attacking my butt, both of her hands started to caress my little bro. "Ah....", I moaned hard in my mind. That was the best HDLY that I have experienced. I told myself I cannot surrender to her at this stage. Must not. Must not.

After being tortured by her for about 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over, finally. She started her HJ. And I also started to roam her upper body. A nice pair of C boobs appeared in front of me. I caressed them slowly and gentlely. Not long after some variations, I surrendered completely to her. I leave you guys to find out the details of her sensual service yourselves.

I left her place after booking my next visit and am sure will come back weekly for this angelic Adele.

Recommended for bros that fantasying a HJ by your dream fellow OL.

Name: Adele
Height: 168cm
Weight: 47kg
Nationality: Local
Services: Massage, HDLY (must try!), HJ, Mosha
For MOSHA, please inform in advance before u reach as she need time to prepare the stuff required.
Language: Chinese and English
Damage: $120/60 Mins/1 x Massage & HJ (room included)
Working Hour: 10am to late

Strictly no BJ, BBBJ, CIM, FJ and any other services not mentioned above.

Interested bros please contact her at

Adele83608010

Click ��Adele's MR Collection (Part 1 of 3)

Click��Adele's MR Collection (Part 2 of 3)

Click��Adele's MR Collection (Part 3 of 3)
Old 12-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9447z View Post
Can pm ctc pls
It's on page one bro....

Old 13-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2365 / Power: 12
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share my most recent experience, it seems like Adele have up her hdly skills and having a more defined steps in the process of her hdly to bring you on a roller-coaster ride.

At first is the light finger touch teasing on ur body without oil to build up the pleasure. It’s amazing how her fingers can send such electrifying signals to ur body. Following which is the well-drilled oiled sensual hdly to bring you to Mount Fuji. When eruption is imminent, she will slow down, powder u down to de-oil, cover up ur arse with a towel and start “molesting” ur manhood underneath gently. This sensation is hard to describe and just like ur gf secretly stroking ur manhood with ur shorts on. Lucky I’ve a strong heart, else will suffer a heart attack the way she build the momentum.

Without doubt a Queen of HDLY who never slack off and ever seeks to improve her skills.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal