The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old 09-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1929 / Power: 5
SMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
2. Marathon Xixi. Another lady with exceptional PR skills. Breaking the ice with her was very easy, and sessions were fun and chatty. Her physical aspects were very sexy and sensual was very intimate. I always enjoy myself more when the lady indulges in the mood and allows more playability to stimulate her as well. Special mention to her catbath and licking skills, she is one ML who really knows how to turn her man on. Privately, I believe she has moved on and won't be back, so what's left are good memories.
Still remember that joker who openly posted her pics from the marathon?

Move on liao arh? Aiyah wasted man thought she would be game for another stint..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I havenít up you yet.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1929 / Power: 5
SMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
Thanks for the MR..

Had my sights on her for a while now..

Will probably give her a shot for a good massage session and see if her figure can fight with Aimee or not..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I havenít up you yet.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-11-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 8
Blu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Move on liao arh? Aiyah wasted man thought she would be game for another stint..
Haha, she's a smart one lah. Know how to handle people well. Very interesting as she is not really top in figure or sensual but still have quite a fan base. For me, visited a few times, had a few talks that's about it.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
AntTodd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage/

My saving grace.
Slightly frustrated after visiting an ML without releasing, got a reply from lulu and confirmed a slot.

Looks, innocent-looking syt, she looks exactly like her ad to me.
Natural boobs, C seems to be accurate, slim, fair, everything screams youth about her.
Location, accessible yet discreet

Gentle demeanor, soft spoken, matches her looks perfectly.
Service is really commendable, given her looks, she could definitely get away with slacking off.
Her massage strength was surprisingly strong in comparison to her stature.
Sensual, her repertoire is quite extensive, and she also stimulates the "no man's land", which is the first time I've experienced from an ML.
Another bonus is that after bj, so far, all of the MLs I've come across would just finish me with hj/fake fj, but she actually went back to bj again to get me to cim.

Overall, I can't find any fault with her.
Previously one bro mentioned she smokes, but she smells nice throughout the session.
Definitely added to my RTM list.
Sadly, she's only here for 2mths.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
MR for zoya/lemon

https://sglonelyguy.org/zoya-massage/

Finally visited her, had an eye out for her since her postings in the west.

Much has been said already so i'll just summarise some points. She is pretty in a simple way, definitely above average.
To be honest, I thought I stepped onto a landmine when I first saw her but I realised as the session progressed that she's uniquely attractive.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 14
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last year, I did a top 5 most memorable ML I visited. Just wanted to share my 5 most memorable ML this year of all those I met, since this year is ending in 1.5 months time. Do note that this list is personal, and does not reflect the majority views as I believe there are many other great ML which I did not visit.

1. The undisputed queen this year, without a doubt, Ai La. This woman is amazing in so many ways. Sensual, she is not no 1 with limited playability, and massage she cant. Sometimes she try to tickle your balls to stimulate in between ineffective massage strokes, bad move and so awkward. But what's amazing with this woman is her PR skills, ability to entertain with just cuddling sessions. She is actually quite chatty. Blessed with a very well endowed body, definitely a looker on the streets. I believe she will do well in other careers she moved on to. Her last few weeks were phenomenal, lots of energy despite her schedule fully packed to the brim. I always looked forward to her sessions, and felt very empty when she left. Too bad some bugger decide to spoil the fun for everyone by claiming she did FJ, leading to her wechat now being nothing but a dark black hole.

2. Marathon Xixi. Another lady with exceptional PR skills. Breaking the ice with her was very easy, and sessions were fun and chatty. Her physical aspects were very sexy and sensual was very intimate. I always enjoy myself more when the lady indulges in the mood and allows more playability to stimulate her as well. Special mention to her catbath and licking skills, she is one ML who really knows how to turn her man on. Privately, I believe she has moved on and won't be back, so what's left are good memories.

3. Baixue. Baixue was only here for a short time, which to me was very regretful because I was striking up a "partnership" with her after Aila and Xixi left. I prefer regular ML than hopping around. Very young body, willingness to serve yet appeal to little. FJ was on the menu as well and she could easily beat those asking $240, $220, $260 type. Really enjoyed her company but business was bad for her, and she probably left prematurely. Her playful demeanour and sincerity is sorely felt by me.

4. Hebe/Zi Qing. A very streetsmart lady and a good conversationalist, which you could also attest to her good PR skills. Despite her petite frame, her boobs are probably the Nicest and most stimulating to play with. Despite her seemingly low playability, she can turn up a notch and make the session into a hot steamy one. The sexy details I shall not go into it. She is very particular about cleanliness, so expect a clean spotless room to rest and relax. Special shout to her HDLY skills, which she claimed only picked up here.

5. The last memorable ML I share will be Amei.The moment she came up on SLG, I knew I had to meet this amazing woman. But her places she stayed were such a turn off that I missed a good few weeks with her. Only after moving to her final place I visited her so much more often. Those endless legs, perky boobs, kissable lips.. she steals a lot of kisses and hugs here and there, and there is a genuine feel to it, though she is just probably providing fake GFE to you. I like her sincerity while she isn't in sensual mood. I believe she will return, but till then...
Ai la probably the special one to appear in 2019. no massage skill, no amazing sensual but still the top in most who visited her before.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
edmundng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Ai la probably the special one to appear in 2019. no massage skill, no amazing sensual but still the top in most who visited her before.
the pair of eyes so bigggg and beautiful....
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 5
heartlock is one of the Best!heartlock is one of the Best!heartlock is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
To be honest, I thought I stepped onto a landmine when I first saw her but I realised as the session progressed that she's uniquely attractive.
https://sglonelyguy.org/zoya-massage/

what you mean step in to landmine then attractive?
very deep
Old 09-11-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 5
heartlock is one of the Best!heartlock is one of the Best!heartlock is one of the Best!

after 5 most memorable ML already return then you share

dont you feel it too late
Old 09-11-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 8
uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
after 5 most memorable ML already return then you share

dont you feel it too late
I've been providing MR quite often, and these 5 I've shared before when they were still around. This post is just to look back and reminiscence the good times
Old 09-11-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 8
uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Yes, her wechat went dead after that too. People Just don't learn. Can't eat the pie, throw on the floor so no one can eat it anymore.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 8
Blu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I've been providing MR quite often, and these 5 I've shared before when they were still around. This post is just to look back and reminiscence the good times
Your 5 memorable ones all in the recent two years. What happened before that?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 7
Angellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Shout out to Yi Yi from SLG who will RTC tomorrow.

Glad I tried her before she leaves. Her body and service reminds me of a prettier version of TX. I hope she doesn't fix her D cups, I love them as they are.

Hope she comes back. She seems to have had a tough time this round due to the agency which brought her in.

Thanks for the experience and memories babe.
Yup very sad that I found her so late
I feel good chatting with her and she is quite open to sharing many things
Like even though is only my first visit she already share with me about her case and how well she is treated by bros here

Really good service
I asked her why are you so good
She replied because I put in effort, really no secret

At that time she already knew she is going back but I can feel she still put in her best efforts
A stark contrast to many ORD mood MLs
Even though she is forced to go back early but she still showed positivity in our session together

I will leave this here as a tribute to her

Side note, do you prefer such professionalism like YiYi or MLs who show their personal side but at the cost of cut services
Old 09-11-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1867 / Power: 18
rahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Side note, do you prefer such professionalism like YiYi or MLs who show their personal side but at the cost of cut services
Services are important; I like to get to know the MLs but it's all to augment the sensual and experience. I do drop the massage but that's my request.

YY has great Wechat moments too comparable to your namesake
Old 09-11-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 7
Angellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Services are important; I like to get to know the MLs but it's all to augment the sensual and experience. I do drop the massage but that's my request.

YY has great Wechat moments too comparable to your namesake
Important note that YY is a person who listens, not just talking about her own stuff
It feels like we are long lost friends even though we just met
But alas thatís too late for now

Hope she comes back as fate has shortchanged her
Advert Space Available