The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 2
sexcision is one of the Best!sexcision is one of the Best!sexcision is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Mine was the stretch of lory parking behind farmmart. Around 2012.

When I attempt to open the door. He walked away
I suspect the peeper I encountered was a security for that area. Damn. That incident marked the end of my public sex adventure. Really quite traumatic.....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
waaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant futurewaaaaaa has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I suspect the peeper I encountered was a security for that area. Damn. That incident marked the end of my public sex adventure. Really quite traumatic.....
Haha like that u beaten hard. I was affected for the night. Next night I moved to tengah road side. Bang harder knowing the Tom can’t peep now
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
crazyivan6636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should just continue to pump her hard and let the peep have a good look and cum hard inside her, showing off a nice creampie that he will never get.

That will make him mad!
Old 12-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1739 / Power: 18
sony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant futuresony2002 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ya man. I would have never know that trick under normal circumstances. U can ca try if if u Wan. When the car door is locked, try to open it from the inside when the door handle is held up. Inside cannot open.......
what if the driver never lock the door?

once you lift the handle up, the door will open and cabin light will turn on
Old 13-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7568 / Power: 17
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Good place for free durians.
Yes good idea for durians lover.
Never tried doing kissing after durians.

Xchange pts, min PWR8
Old 13-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3141 / Power: 14
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

then he pave his way to being whacked by a hornyyyy boy hahahahaha.
Old 13-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 2
sexcision is one of the Best!sexcision is one of the Best!sexcision is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

Say to say my car that time was thoes very old generation vehicle with the door lock vertical type. From outside can see if it’s depressed anot. I Guess that how he know......
Old 13-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
relac122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 separate girls to share.

Girl A:
At her condo common area roof top garden past midnight, lights were already off. Started removing her top and bra. There were some units facing it but she doesnt seem to care, maybe too horny and high.

Another time after parking at her condo she was too horny to go up so we just fucked at the walkway near the carpark ramp. Good thing no security guards patrolling after midnight.

Also tried with her at a new HDB in Toa Payoh, no one moved in yet. Went up to the highest floor, she started giving me BJ. Stripped her completely and fucked her from the back.

Always end off by cumming in her mouth, but shes got a small mouth and cant contain all my load. She swallows after but always have some cum that leaked out.

Girl B:
Always very wet and moans very loud. Always at her HDB MSCP inside the car.

Did it once with her at a playground way past midnight. Good thing playground is next to expressway so no one could hear her moan loudly. Got her totally naked and fucked her hard.

She always OT so i meet her at her office quite often. Did it a few times in the office and once on the roof.

Once while driving after picking her up. She was already horny. Started sucking me while i was driving. Couldnt wait and drove to nearby MSCP and fucked her.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 8
hiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of light

Nowadays new cars if locked you can pull the lever twice then unlocked liao
Old 13-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 14
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by relac122 View Post

Girl A:
At her condo common area roof top garden past midnight, lights were already off. Started removing her top and bra. There were some units facing it but she doesnt seem to care, maybe too horny and high.

Another time after parking at her condo she was too horny to go up so we just fucked at the walkway near the carpark ramp. Good thing no security guards patrolling after midnight.

Also tried with her at a new HDB in Toa Payoh, no one moved in yet. Went up to the highest floor, she started giving me BJ. Stripped her completely and fucked her from the back.

Always end off by cumming in her mouth, but shes got a small mouth and cant contain all my load. She swallows after but always have some cum that leaked out.

Girl B:

Did it once with her at a playground way past midnight. Good thing playground is next to expressway so no one could hear her moan loudly. Got her totally naked and fucked her hard.

She always OT so i meet her at her office quite often. Did it a few times in the office and once on the roof.

Once while driving after picking her up. She was already horny. Started sucking me while i was driving. Couldnt wait and drove to nearby MSCP and fucked her.
I like the way u describe! just short and sweet to the point
Old 14-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8541 / Power: 15
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by relac122 View Post

Girl A:

Girl B:

great share bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I like the way u describe! just short and sweet to the point
agree too. lolx

Many thanks bros
Old 15-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 1
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long long ago when I was playing Pokémon go and farming for charmanders at fort canning.... I ended up coming face to face with a total of 3 pairs of bangalahs fucking pinoys at different parts over two nights. One is at some pavillion I think and 2 just on grass patches.... Wah Lao. I badly wanted charizard else I'll never go there Sia...

People into public sex, seriously your girls willing to just lie on grass patch to fuck meh? I think concrete floor still ok... Grass patch. Over my dead body.
Old 15-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 8
hiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of lighthiretuja is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
Long long ago when I was playing Pokémon go and farming for charmanders at fort canning.... I ended up coming face to face with a total of 3 pairs of bangalahs fucking pinoys at different parts over two nights. One is at some pavillion I think and 2 just on grass patches.... Wah Lao. I badly wanted charizard else I'll never go there Sia...

People into public sex, seriously your girls willing to just lie on grass patch to fuck meh? I think concrete floor still ok... Grass patch. Over my dead body.
If got cover on top of the grass patch ok mah. Mat, newspaper or whatever. . Concrete uncomfy siol. Knee pain friction with concrete heh
Old 15-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 7
hi2u is one of the Best!hi2u is one of the Best!hi2u is one of the Best!hi2u is one of the Best!

Grass patch, later itch all over lol

Quote:

Old 15-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 7
rey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant futurerey69 has a brilliant future

Quote:

They sit on the grasses now & then.
Advert Space Available