The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by commedes View Post
In the mood for writing FR, so here it comes!!!
Laya - doll88
Looks 8/10, similar to photo
Body 7/10, more to skinny side
Boobs 7/10, enhanced, big on her frame, but slight hard
Bbbj 9/10, not a fan of it, but its good!
French 9/10, im a sucker for this! How i wish every FL can do that
Massage 10/10, last time probably get that often few years back, nowadays if any FL willing to squeeze you abit i think already can compliment her liao. This is like some long lost art ! 555. But hers is decent massage.
FJ 10/10, any girls who can take hard pounding for long time deserves full marks from me, mine is a little big and last quite long.
Service 20/10, so far she have the best service i encountered so far, shoes, shirt, socks, drink, shower.
Rtf once.

In summary, a very solid service by a skinny girl with enhanced boobs. Again i must emphasize the service is good!

If you like the FR please up me although means nothing to me but see liao also song song gao jurong.
Nice FR. Up you 159 points

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Chevy - Exclusive
Look 10/10, same as photo. Like those instagram gal that you always wanted to bonk? Here it is! the chio-ness is easily top3 in my bonk career. However such features come with plastic though.
Boobs 9/10, great and feels enhanced, i wouldnt say is hard though
French 1/10, doesnt seem keen, slight kiss okay
Bbbj 5/10, bj & bbbj, she seems inclined to cap on and bj
FJ 7/10, first round was fine, many position, but second round she totally cannot take it liao, not recommended for commandos and energizer bros.

In summary, a chio bu with body that is off the chart, but comes with the flaw of average service. I would still rtf for that look though!
Chatted with her, and find out she is pissed off about something for the work, guess thats why wasnt a good day for her.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Sara - Thaipussy (yesterday)
Firstly okt very solid verifying before accepting booking, kudos to him.
Looks 7/10, for those saying better than photo, i think its pretty much same. Photo nicer i feel 555
Body 8/10, normal, i would take it as somewhere about slim
Boob 7.5/10, natural (at long last!), but definitely some sag.
BBBj 10/10, solid... even i almost cum from it which usually i dont
French 9/10, game on bro!
FJ 10/10, as mentioned above, whoever can take hard pounding deserve full marks! But sadly did not manage to cum 2nd time. She was so tired from the fast and furious bonk😬

Shes going back soon, and going shopping/ touring with her friend honey before flying off.

Guess thats the end of my FRs for today, next aiming magic or mora, seems like a nympho that can bonk like crazyyyy ( french of course)!
Old 17-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Nice FR. Up you 159 points
Kam sia bro, 159 because it is by the “power rating” ?
Old 17-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chevy - Exclusive
Look 10/10, same as photo. Like those instagram gal that you always wanted to bonk? Here it is! the chio-ness is easily top3 in my bonk career. However such features come with plastic though.
Boobs 9/10, great and feels enhanced, i wouldnt say is hard though
French 1/10, doesnt seem keen, slight kiss okay
Bbbj 5/10, bj & bbbj, she seems inclined to cap on and bj
FJ 7/10, first round was fine, many position, but second round she totally cannot take it liao, not recommended for commandos and energizer bros.

In summary, a chio bu with body that is off the chart, but comes with the flaw of average service. I would still rtf for that look though!
Chatted with her, and find out she is pissed off about something for the work, guess thats why wasnt a good day for her.
She can shit on your face u still will go back. Have some standard bro..
Old 17-08-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Dun be like that bro, some people have weakness for certain type, me included.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea123 View Post
FR for Bella (BKgems)
1st time writing FR because I am relatively new to this.

Okt was really responsive and give good clear instructions when booking. The Location was discreet however it's quite a distant from MRT.

YMMV, I think Bella is a solid bonk. Looks 90% similar as the ones advertised. She is highly GFE and not a time watcher. Shes offers great service esp doggy. Her BBBJ was soft and slow. And willing to try different positions. I came twice, one on her ass n another on her boobs.

Overall for $160/2/2 I think she is one of the best FL I had so far.

One word to describe: Amazing.
RTF:yes

Had her before and her service is so so and I had much better ones. Nothing to shout at though.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Boymalam79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love thais.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
ltc2050 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True, especially with she said "no" when try to start with her ear not even mouth...Mood no more Liao.Checked beforehand OKT confirmed can French but I didn't expect end up like that
Old 17-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc2050 View Post
True, especially with she said "no" when try to start with her ear not even mouth...Mood no more Liao.Checked beforehand OKT confirmed can French but I didn't expect end up like that

Who u talking about
Old 17-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol have la, but well some thing hard to resist
Old 17-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Next time buy Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey to sweeten her day.
I already know what she likes, yes ice cream is one of it
Old 17-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I already know what she likes, yes ice cream is one of it
Give a good BBBJ then can eat nice ice cream
Old 17-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

1 month plus never chiong liao. Last girl i had was from xclusive and it was such a memorable experience. Waiting for her to come back to get KCed again.

Any bros can recommend a girl that has great gfe and does dfk?
Old 17-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1 month plus never chiong liao. Last girl i had was from xclusive and it was such a memorable experience. Waiting for her to come back to get KCed again.

Any bros can recommend a girl that has great gfe and does dfk?
U want I can give u gfe, pse and dfk and afk too. How much u offering
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1