The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 1
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebkk View Post
Totally agreed. G44's attitude is a total turn-off for me. I will not RTF no matter how beautiful she is. She even told me that she hate people giving her good review on SBF. WTF is that?

The girls make enough just servicing the Indian and bangla workers

The workers don’t have much expectation on service, as long as can fuck hard and cum can already. They normally cum very fast also so for the girls it’s much easier. Sometimes don’t even need to fuck, just suck their raw dick 1 minute they prob fire off already.

You can say they have a love hate relationship with the workers haha

Therefore the girls here don’t need the business from locals - who typically take longer to cum especially with condom. If take very long to fire, either book multiple session or go dome 1 I guess. Here is really fuck and go. The nicer girls may allow you to rest a while

There have been many times I turn up at the house and simply told by the uncle that either wait 1 hour or more (and no guarantee cos maybe customer extend) or if I go late at night like 10/11pm (even though the house close at 2am) that the popular girls like 44 or 99 are no more.
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebkk View Post
Totally agreed. G44's attitude is a total turn-off for me. I will not RTF no matter how beautiful she is. She even told me that she hate people giving her good review on SBF. WTF is that?
Because per house and anti vice rules, even bbbj is not allowed. But actually all the popular girls or in fact all the girls do bbbj la
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Dropped by to check JM14 out after reading that it has reopened. As luck would have it, just nice when I am back in town for a short holiday.

Picked G8 (Pang). Late 20s petite tanned young MILF type who used to work in a nuru massage place in Bangkok. Natural B cup boobs with slight sag, but very nice erect nipples good for sucking and autotuning. Cheerful and slight ting tong personality (she sucked on my fingers mimicking a BJ during the teasing foreplay without me initiating it which was a pleasant surprise), and surprisingly good English standard considering the usual level of English for Thai girls in GL and in JM14 in the past. Not shaven but not messy down below, is very vocal in expressing her enjoyment of being eaten out and fucked hard (and doesn't feel like it's acted either; if she's acting then she can win an award alr for how convincing it is).

Excellent oral skills, no gag reflex no teeth feel and even offered hot and cold BBBJ without me asking. Pumped her hard and fast in missionary and doggy, her meaty ass is excellent and drove me to finish in double quick time.

Overall for looks and skills I'd rate 7/10 across the board. G8 Pang does strike me as someone who with time can be cultivated to become the new angpai for this house.

Good start for this house. Saw some of the other girls when I was coming in and leaving tonight. Good mix of MILF types and two slim SYT types. All in all, the old JM14 is happily still the same.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Dropped by to check JM14 out after reading that it has reopened. As luck would have it, just nice when I am back in town for a short holiday.

Picked G8 (Pang). Late 20s petite tanned young MILF type who used to work in a nuru massage place in Bangkok. Natural B cup boobs with slight sag, but very nice erect nipples good for sucking and autotuning. Cheerful and slight ting tong personality (she sucked on my fingers mimicking a BJ during the teasing foreplay without me initiating it which was a pleasant surprise), and surprisingly good English standard considering the usual level of English for Thai girls in GL and in JM14 in the past. Not shaven but not messy down below, is very vocal in expressing her enjoyment of being eaten out and fucked hard (and doesn't feel like it's acted either; if she's acting then she can win an award alr for how convincing it is).

Excellent oral skills, no gag reflex no teeth feel and even offered hot and cold BBBJ without me asking. Pumped her hard and fast in missionary and doggy, her meaty ass is excellent and drove me to finish in double quick time.

Overall for looks and skills I'd rate 7/10 across the board. G8 Pang does strike me as someone who with time can be cultivated to become the new angpai for this house.

Good start for this house. Saw some of the other girls when I was coming in and leaving tonight. Good mix of MILF types and two slim SYT types. All in all, the old JM14 is happily still the same.
Comfirmed ..jm 14 is finally open..just went..most of the girls in the tank look very busty...the first five girls in the tank literally boobs spilling .out.yummy
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Comfirmed ..jm 14 is finally open..just went..most of the girls in the tank look very busty...the first five girls in the tank literally boobs spilling .out.yummy
Who did you pick? Yes this batch a lot of them are busty. Whether is real or not real is a different story though!
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Who did you pick? Yes this batch a lot of them are busty. Whether is real or not real is a different story though!
Intially wanted to take g8 as per your recommendation but she was working...the guy extended...the crowd was getting longer...decided not to wait and had to go for an appt elsewhere...the next few days should be long queue as the girls look so busty and yummy...
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What the SYT numbers??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1