The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 04-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bulus Oil - Increase Penis Length/Girth And Have Rock Hard Erections

Once again reposting the website for the bulus oil

[
The official sites of the bulus oil are
http://bulus.66ghz.com or http://bulusoil.atwebpages.com

Alternatively you can also send an email to [email protected]
]

[
When you send an email please leave your mobile number so it will be
easier to communicate

Please check your spam box as the email sometimes goes there as well

Product is only for sale in Singapore only
]

[
Instructions on the usage of the bulus oil is a video instruction that
will be provided
]
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
TheEvilDoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had been planning to use the bulus oil for sometime already and i finally bought it and used the bulus oil several days ago

I had decided to use the bulus oil with my FB because i noticed as i got older i just needed some help when it came to my
erection woes

After using the bulus oil my erection had lasted for around 35 minutes when i had sex with my FB for the first round and
my erection lasted another further 15 minutes when i went for a second round with my FB

One thing i really enjoyed was when my FB gave me a bbbj and i was able to enjoy it as my penis was fully erected and
that gave me alot of pleasure

Was thinking as to whether FB would be able to taste anything when she gave me the bbbj but in the end she did not
taste nor knew i was using anything at all

Seriously i would classify the bulus oil as one of the more better sex products that i have ever tried before, 2 thumbs up
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster (A)

Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some nice FRs on bulus oil, i place them here for easy viewing instead
of flipping through several pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStasi View Post
Bought the bulus oil item from the http://bulus.66ghz.com site to try and test out the product and was not disappointed at all. Used the bulus oil before i went to have sex with an fl and my erection was definately much harder than it usually is. My erection somehow managed to sustain itself for an estimated 30 mins which i consider was rather good enough for me. As i have tried the bulus oil i also can confirm there are no side effects. An interesting product to use if you need help with hardening your penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternator View Post
I see everyone trying out the bulus oil i also wanted to try it and gave into my temptation last week used the bulus oil with my wife. Applied the bulus oil and felt my lil bro being hard after close to an hour after application of the bulus oil

In the evening when i had sex with my wife it was really good as i was able to have sex with her for the first time without my lil bro becoming soft after a while. The hardness effect of the bulus oil seemed to have lasted for 40 minutes for me on my lil bro

Was worried about any side effects but in the end there was none at all. A very good product that delivered a memorable evening for me and my wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrierReef View Post
Saw this thread on the bulus oil and it looked like something interesting that i would likely try and decided to get a bottle from http://bulus.66ghz.com yesterday evening. This afternoon i went and tried the bulus oil with my massage lady at her massage parlour. Using the bulus oil was really fun as i managed to experience my penis being fully erected for an estimated 20 mins until i released my shot with the massage lady. Recommended for those that feel that you need help with your erections
Below are 2 FAQs here on bulus oil, its very useful if this is your first time using it

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...5&postcount=11

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...3&postcount=27
Old 05-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrKrabs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlayboy View Post
sugar should not be taken if possible
What i believe is that some amount of sugar can be eaten but try not to binge on sugar especially
Old 06-11-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ShooterMcgavin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiKiah View Post
went for prostate massage the masseuse simply flick my tool here and there
Thats the problem nowadays when we go for juagen it seems like most of them don't know how to perform juagen as well
Old 06-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Comelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurBerry1856 View Post
love it when she is as passionate in the lovemaking session
Having a woman who loves sex as much you do is really the best and such a partner in the bedroom will make the sexual encounter much more fun
Old 06-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungfuFighter View Post
Received my bottle of bulus oil from TS beginning this week itself.

I wanted to use the bulus oil last night as i want to have abit longer erection when i was with my wife

So last night after using the oil i really had hard erections and could basically feel i could penetrate anything,
hahaha

Now while i was with my wife my hardness lasted for around 30 mins or so and not even once i felt it going soft

Was worried as to whether my wife would taste anything during the bbbj she gave me but end of the day she did
not taste anything

A recommended to use if you want to have hard erections
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasri8 View Post
Thanks to TS for somehow getting the bulus oil from http://bulus.66ghz.com to me just in time in the afternoon yesterday. After i had used the bulus oil i was able to feel strong erections after i applied the oil. Now i met with my maid FB and had sex with her and my erection lasted for close to 25 minutes on the first round with her and i lasted another 15 minutes with her for the second round. In all i would definately say the bulus oil is a good product that fits its purpose, good stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmDoraemon View Post
Saw this thread that TS had and it seemed something quite interesting so i decided to try it last night

I used the bulus oil with an fl i booked and my erections had been able to sustain for around 40 mins.

I never in my life managed to have an erection last that long but the feeling was really great especially
when i had cummed but my penis was still erected

When it comes to side effects, since i have already used the bulus oil i can confirm now that the bulus oil
has no side effects at all

In end i can probably say the bulus oil is worthwhile product to use
Below are 2 FAQs here on bulus oil, its very useful if this is your first time using it

Old 07-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaloa View Post
Missionary position is hard to perfect
I have been practicing the missionary position for a while and its a long process but i know doing the missionary position correctly with any woman is going to be satisfying
Old 07-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JosephStalin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditos View Post
change fb because if an fb is not going to have sex with me
Sometimes to change an FB is not so easy as you think because finding an FB itself already sometimes can be a difficult task

Last edited by JosephStalin; 10-11-2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
UTapao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YahooMail View Post
effect of the bulus oil lasts for 2.5 hours?
Correct bro when i used the bulus oil the hardening effect of the penis lasted for around 2.5 hrs
Old 08-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieChow View Post
Balls massage is something like that
Correct that is what ball massages is about, its helps to clear any clogs that are within your penis
Old 08-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Immunities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmuletMan View Post
don't really get what you mean by quality of orgasms actually
What i think he means is that when you have an orgasm its not quantity but sometimes a single good orgasm will make you feel much better than multiple normal ones
Old 08-11-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel View Post
I see alot of bros here talking about using the bulus oil during juagen, so i thought why not i try using
the bulus oil for my juagen session

I had gotten hold of the bulus oil in the early afternoon 2 days ago and just used the bulus oil
yesterday where i asked the ML to use the bulus oil during my juagen session

After the ML had finished my juagen using the bulus oil i was able to feel my flag pole always wanting
to rise if you get what i mean

Now because i could feel myself getting erections after using the bulus oil, i decided to go to
geylang and bonk one of the WL there.

As usual i got a bbbj from the WL and it was simply magical because i was somehow able to hold
my erection which does not always happen.

When it came to sex my erection sustained for 35 minutes for the first shot and because i went for
a further second shot my erection was sustained for another 15 minutes

One thing about the bulus oil was that i was able to have sex with the WL in various positions without
losing my erection at thus making the sex rather pleasurable for me

Basically a good product that you must try once in your life and will definately
will return to purchase again

Pros: Easy to use, No side effects, tasteless and odourless product

Cons: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisRocks View Post
Was having some ED issues so i decided to try the bulus oil from http://bulus.66ghz.com to use it with an FL. The effect of the bulus oil only kicked in an hour after application and i could really feel my penis hard like steel.

While i was with the FL i had sex with her and had managed to remain erected for 25 mins and this was while i totally screwed the FL in all her 3 holes. This is one remarkable product that you will enjoy using as i did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyCart View Post
Used the bulus oil yesterday that i had gotten from TS as it looks like a rather fun product to use so i gave it a try.
A video was provided on how to apply and i followed that video. The effect kicked in later only about 45 minutes
for me which TS had told me about too.

The effect of the bulus oil was interesting in that i could feel my penis seem to want to always get erected at the
slightest stimulation (which is a good thing for me)

Now with my girlfriend we had the normal foreplay and when it came to me and my girlfriend having sex my penis
was hard for 35 minutes

Going for a second round with my girlfriend i remain hard for another 20 minutes until i released my final shot with her

Main thing i like about this product is that because its used externally i did not have to worry about side effects with
any other medication i was taking orally.

Finally i can say the bulus oil is product that i will continue to use as it fits my needs

Old 09-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

BertAndErnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaDog View Post
difficult to find time to do exercising
Exercise is important and you should always make time for exercise no matter how little
Old 09-11-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster (A)

Once again reposting the website for the bulus oil

[
The official sites of the bulus oil are
http://bulus.66ghz.com or http://bulusoil.atwebpages.com

Alternatively you can also send an email to [email protected]
]

[
When you send an email please leave your mobile number so it will be
easier to communicate

Please check your spam box as the email sometimes goes there as well

Product is only for sale in Singapore only
]

[
Instructions on the usage of the bulus oil is a video instruction that
will be provided
]
Advert Space Available