The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Luckily the human traffic still consider okay

Last time visited Aini, the lift can make you wait for +-10 mins
Aini's double lift place? That was the shits.

With the resident operated lifts, you never know if the lift coming down is the one for you. Uncertainity is something cheongsters do not like.

Somehow I feel that such lifts are becoming more common.
Old 15-02-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

With the resident operated lifts, you never know if the lift coming down is the one for you. Uncertainity is something cheongsters do not like.

Best place for her was still at that chio bu road lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-02-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
not much help
it seems only advertisers and sponsors can name places there

regular posts with details get removed whether good or bad

I can easily name and shame more than 10 off the cuff but none will survive in the forum more than a day
it gets wiped into oblivion

That why i am building a ml review db so that we, as a community can have a collection of reviews(good and bad) so that we can make a better decision on who to spend our hard earned money. As of now, there are 50 standardised reviews available for the community to be searched conveniently. The infrastructure (telegram bot) is ready to generate a review template. There is even a simple review analytic to show which ml got the most reviews in descending order...

However, the community is not ready yet... Please help if we are on the same page. Thanks

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Old 16-02-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6733 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yeah same, I hate this type of lift also... I had the same experience as you, entered the lift with a delivery guy already inside (he came up from the basement and I entered on the ground floor) and I couldn't get the lift to my floor.
i ever kana more suay one, i got past the intercom stage then go into lift lobby, but the lift that opened for me suay suay got contractor loading their stuff into the lift and so i could not get in, then thought i could take the lift next to it but when i got in, i could not press button on the desired level. Lan Lan go out n press intercom again! really WTF!
Old 16-02-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/

Tried Bingbing after seeing good reviews here and also on the Isyou website.
All i can say is.... really can't trust anyone's reviews these days.
Super disappointing.
Bros... take a big 30% discount on those pics...
Also, she will not allow you to even touch her nipples, it's ludicrous. Can't believe people are happy after spending $120 on such rubbish standard and service.

RTF : HARD NO
Wow, dodged a bullet there. Have always wanted to try her but her pics and videos looks extremely photoshopped. Thanks for the warning bro!
Old 16-02-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Other than aini, another encounter will be zoya place. But still ok since footfall not high.
Old 16-02-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Tried to add on wechat but no luck.
Trying to text her directly so fingers crossed.
Any chance you can share a FR for 99?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She’s a little free spirited in attitude so booking for the 1st time can be a challenge.

I can only recommend reaching out when she has ended her day for an appointment the following day
Old 16-02-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hi bro,

Is she operating at massage joint or private apartment ?
private apartment sir
Old 16-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bobo-massage/

Had 90 min session with 波波 from sglonelyguy yesterday. Massage was superb. Very hard full body massage help loosen all my muscle.

But session actually lasted less than 90 min (only 75 min), didnt get to shower with her, and only got 1 hj instead of 2. (I dont blame her, I asked for hard massage and I know how tiring that is)

She gave 110% for the massage so quite satisfied. Can still feel my muscles loosened from the massage even today. Might rtm.

Last edited by Freshguy; 16-02-2023 at 03:44 PM.
Old 16-02-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/

Tried Bingbing after seeing good reviews here and also on the Isyou website.
All i can say is.... really can't trust anyone's reviews these days.
Super disappointing.
Bros... take a big 30% discount on those pics...
Also, she will not allow you to even touch her nipples, it's ludicrous. Can't believe people are happy after spending $120 on such rubbish standard and service.

RTF : HARD NO
Thanks man. I wanted to book her yesterday but didn't get a reply till after I managed to book tu tu. Her photos look really good. Now, totally undecided if I should still give her a try.
Old 16-02-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually bro, there was a trick. It was super easy from the shopping mall's carpark. One lift direct to her floor. No fuss, no security, no worries. Easy peasy. I always use this method to visit both Aini and Song Song then.

Anyway, for more current news, these are my bestest, sexy, eager to please, fav babes in the last week. All I will defo rtm frequently.

Xia Xia - Super tall, tall, tall, model slim, unique, beautiful, sexy, sensual, yummy. Just wow!
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

99 - Exciting, sultry, hungry minx.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

Violet - Tall, sexy, skilled (not listed)

Life's good.
Old 16-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think I will forever be grateful to her cos she actually taught me how to pull back the foreskin lol.
For so many years I don’t really dare to do it to be honest and thought I should go for circumcision but she was the one who told me actually mine is ok saved some money 😂😂
Sounds like a really nice person…wish I have had a chance to meet her
Old 16-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Thanks man. I wanted to book her yesterday but didn't get a reply till after I managed to book tu tu. Her photos look really good. Now, totally undecided if I should still give her a try.
Actually I had a rather pleasant session with her once. Of course, she's not the best.. if you have tried 99, you will find both of them offering similar services though she's not as skillful & fun as 99. Felt that she has a very reserved nature & doesn't initiate in conversation.

Looks r really subjective & photos posted on SLG, by default, need to notch down your expectation. Then you will have a pleasant surprise such as 99 whom didn't look like her photos as well but a beauty on her own.

Today going to RTM bingbing see if she's the same person I met few weeks back.
Old 16-02-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Tried to add on wechat but no luck.
Trying to text her directly so fingers crossed.
Any chance you can share a FR for 99?
my FR unlikely to be helpful since several have already posted more detailed and useful ones

visually you won't be disappointed
she is also at least 1 notch above vanilla (mileage varies)

i label her as xiao xiao long nu because of the vibes and memories it triggers so if you liked dragon lady you can try
Old 16-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Is AnAn back already? Any1 went? Is she as good as b4?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1