The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

yap directly opp 4x4

and no 6 pr lah, i only sit 3 pr
no hourly charge wat, and im the only table to they come just let them sit loh
tabao have to wait for finish work
confirm can get if want to sian, but i cannot afford the time n effort
Old 10-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

yap directly opp 4x4

and no 6 pr lah, i only sit 3 pr
no hourly charge wat, and im the only table to they come just let them sit loh
tabao have to wait for finish work
confirm can get if want to sian, but i cannot afford the time n effort
Old 10-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

anyone notice tighten security and everyone more on the balls in los now?

7/feb - last night in bkk, went drink drive back home kana roadblock 12mid
usual roadblock that spot is 3-4am
8/feb - drive from bkk back to southern kampong, the num of roadblock along the way is as much as during the new year festive season (non-festive season now)
9/feb - last night meet up with friends, told me the ONLY kali farm in kampong here kana raid n closed. i was like WTF? the farm pay extra big size envelope 1 leh. duno will or when will reopen. then friend told me now any shit also catch, motorcycle with side carriage, butcher car inside have knife n cleaver etc etc, all these need to go declare to duno who where
Old 10-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
66066 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Earlier today tanks saw on the road.

Prepare for the worst.

https://www.facebook.com/14859920283...870814?sfns=mo
BREAKING—All top military leaders including army commander-in-chief Apirat Kongsompong have been summoned to Munich for urgent talks with King Vajiralongkorn.

The talks do not involve dictator Prayut Chan-ocha and the other junta leaders, who have retired from military duties. But all the top active duty generals are now in Germany.

It is not yet known what is being discussed, but the talks come as armoured vehicle movements in Bangkok have fuelled rumours of an impending coup. The military says the vehicles are being moved for a training exercise.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thailand loses its ‘cheap living’ reputation – Numbeo.

https://thethaiger.com/news/regional...utation-numbeo
Old 13-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Any nearby aap nam around future park rangsit? Or have to go down town Bkk ?

Will be there for some time/one whole day .

Thank you Bros

Regards
Old 14-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BREAKING—All top military leaders including army commander-in-chief Apirat Kongsompong have been summoned to Munich for urgent talks with King Vajiralongkorn.

The talks do not involve dictator Prayut Chan-ocha and the other junta leaders, who have retired from military duties. But all the top active duty generals are now in Germany.

It is not yet known what is being discussed, but the talks come as armoured vehicle movements in Bangkok have fuelled rumours of an impending coup. The military says the vehicles are being moved for a training exercise.
Who being selected to be the next PM or gov of thai is not the crucial thing now..What to watch out is, if its not "Fish-Stop" kena selected, and they cannot accept the facts and reality and the choice of the people, they will sure use another excuse to cause riots and then "Fish-stop" protege, will get orders to make another coup.
So will there be another coup after the selection is the thing to watch now...
Thai is run by the Army and the main group is always behind the scene. Army=Ci xi Emperess
I dont want to touch on the Royalist..Taboo..just in case, but if some one know or remember, there is one very old man with white hair...he is one of the guy in the group behind the scene. very very seldom out in news..but was out during the funeral of the 9th King.
Its a very high stake if Army to loss its power in the country....you name it you have it..all about $$$ from daily use from home to work and lottery and many others...all in within their palm...
If any new gov cannot come into same wave line with them, out you go..
"Power comes within the gun barrel"

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
I dont want to touch on the Royalist..Taboo..
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
Old 15-02-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Remains bachelor cause married to the army right.

Now about same age with Dr Tun M.
When you have power and money..why settle for just one who will nag nag nag when come home late...555

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Just my opinion...Should let the Younger Politicians rise to make some changes...anyway the Thai gov/Army always change Diapers very often...unlike our CBpore...
The Future Foward Party looks not bad...

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Go read up the story of King Taksin The Great and how it is related to the modern day of Thakshin S.
Quoted-
"Maybe this is the reason why many in the Army are so piss with Thakshin.
The Chakrin Dynasty was cursed by our own Chinese King, Zheng Xin, son of Zheng He, who was the King of Thongburi Dynasty who fought off the Burma in numerous wars, then he was killed by the Rama I, and curse his dynasty not to pass 10 ruler in their rule.Then many commoners think the modern Thakshin is the recarnation of the Late Taksin the great. Many supported him and make the Army very uneasy and some how better to believe and not take any chances. So to oust him out of the government using coup d'ta"
The new FFP is just another ally to the Pheu Thai Party behind the scene. Thanathorn is in a way related to the S. family but different surname.

I did saw a clip in youtube and its quite interesting. Thailand in fact has depended on the Chinese in many ways...
First is the King Taksin the great, he is Chinese who rule Siam
then we have Er ge feng with the HONG MENG who help the Rama 5 government to make big fortune by opening gambling dens.
the we have the orphan army in the north from the south china, who help Rama 9 government to fight off communists from Burma and Laos.
The Thailand really has deep debts to us the Authentic Chinese...

Well, i might be wrong...i just got all this info from online..

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
there's only one way to know 555 do an open survey in thailand then ask all the thais if they know about the "curse".
In fact many know...

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like that must ask No.10 already 5555 Maybe he still in the dark!
he also know that why he is seldom on homeground
Old 06-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
he seldom on homeground is because he need more freedom for hanky panky.

In fact, he is a real chiongster! cuz he know well nv try shit or play fire at home ground. 555
he hkpk in homeground also no one dare to say anything loh
he know himself he is not the people's champion and the WWE title bent is at stake
Old 07-03-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Go read up the story of King Taksin The Great and how it is related to the modern day of Thakshin S.
Quoted-
"Maybe this is the reason why many in the Army are so piss with Thakshin.
The Chakrin Dynasty was cursed by our own Chinese King, Zheng Xin, son of Zheng He, who was the King of Thongburi Dynasty who fought off the Burma in numerous wars, then he was killed by the Rama I, and curse his dynasty not to pass 10 ruler in their rule.Then many commoners think the modern Thakshin is the recarnation of the Late Taksin the great. Many supported him and make the Army very uneasy and some how better to believe and not take any chances. So to oust him out of the government using coup d'ta"
The new FFP is just another ally to the Pheu Thai Party behind the scene. Thanathorn is in a way related to the S. family but different surname.

I did saw a clip in youtube and its quite interesting. Thailand in fact has depended on the Chinese in many ways...
First is the King Taksin the great, he is Chinese who rule Siam
then we have Er ge feng with the HONG MENG who help the Rama 5 government to make big fortune by opening gambling dens.
the we have the orphan army in the north from the south china, who help Rama 9 government to fight off communists from Burma and Laos.
The Thailand really has deep debts to us the Authentic Chinese...

Well, i might be wrong...i just got all this info from online..

A large percentage of the thai population has chinese ancestry. Especially those living around in bangkok area. In the 50s the thai government tried to nationalize them into thai culture by banning chinese education. You can roughly tell who has chinese ancestry by looking at facial features.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1