The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Seriously need advise.

Was a regular to this lady in Singapore’s KTV. She is back to Vietnam last year.

Contacted her this few days. She said she will take off and accompany me.

Is it safe to proceed with it? Scare if it is a syndicate or scam. And secondly, how much should I tip her if I were to proceed. My trip is around 3 nights.

Hope Bros can enlighten me.

You will be surprised that this modus operandi is actually quite standard to many Sinkaporeans that cheong the Sinkie KTVs and got to know the VBs working there i.e. to go Wetnam and booked them as personal "guides" for the whole trip 24/7 since they can speak some english or mandarin

Its actually the so-called expectations of their "guide fees" that would be the issue here, as the VBs have worked in Sinkie liao and naturally their expectations are Sinkie's or very close to Sinkie's standards, which frankly speaking I really do not know the local Sinkie's current standard as have stopped for quite a number of years liao

Why dont you just proposed to her upfront based on your own "willingness" budget before the trip instead of assuming the amount? This way there are no unpleasant end to the trip if you do "underpay" her expectations and gives her an unexpected "surprise" at the end of the trip..

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Jus sm fun share...lol...

Your charbor???? Is that a blindfold??? Playing BDSM?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Hi Guys,,

Did a 4 days all guys trip to HCM. Freaking awesome trip. Found a awesome KTV. . Consist of 4 floors with over 10 rooms.

Was walking around tat area with my frens. Saw the building and decide to give it a try. Walk in to first floor and saw the reception. Ask for a room and got 1 on 3rd floor.

We take small room for 4 person. Room rate is 250k per hour. Then the mummy come in and ask if we want girls. Ofcoz we said yes.. The girls is damn pretty. Was show 2 rounds of 10 girls each. Quality is damn high for my standard. Each of us choose two girls. Really can play.. each girl tip we gave 500k.. can bring back the girl.. up to you to bargain... average ard 250-300usd for whole night but depends on your bargaining skill and the chemistry between you and her ... I manage to bargain to 250sgd for the whole night.

I can recommend this KTV for u guys to try. Our bill at the end came up to only about 200 sgd . My next trip intend to go there again...

Contact info : Queens KTV @ 74 Calmette, Ngyen Thai binh, Disrict 1

{edited by mod}

This is one of the more higher end KTVs there, went in only once & came out as the line-up are mostly not my types but many other's types as they are dressed in gowns and are mostly quite tall did this changed as I was there some time back.....

Good nice & short FR tho......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Why dont you just proposed to her upfront based on your own "willingness" budget before the trip instead of assuming the amount? This way there are no unpleasant end to the trip if you do "underpay" her expectations and gives her an unexpected "surprise" at the end of the trip..

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
proposed too little then just got fly-aero lor...always hv plan B and C...

Quote:
Seriously need advise.

Was a regular to this lady in Singapore’s KTV. She is back to Vietnam last year.

most of these VBs live in province and may take 3 to 9 hrs to reach hcm...so plan properly...or more than 50% kena fly aeroplane...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-02-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Seriously need advise.

Contacted her this few days. She said she will take off and accompany me.

Is it safe to proceed with it? Scare if it is a syndicate or scam. And secondly, how much should I tip her if I were to proceed. My trip is around 3 nights.

Like snipeshot n hurricane said.. All possibilities... Haha

Anyway,for my case...

The reason thou I go Vietnam often, I not so familiar with chiong place, cos as snipeshot said many op this way... I do this op too.... Hahaha

So far I not been aeroplane.

Cos most I 'know' them alr. And they can trust me.

Some I even bring them overseas before.

So it's all up to yr feel... Haha... Yr relation n trust with her. End of the day money talks. Bullshit walks. So money wise, if she can trust u to gv her money. I think she sure say yes. Haha

Anyway, old leow. I don't do that any more. Only stick to one in viet now. Haha... I one woman man leow. Dunno abt her... Hahahhaa
Old 27-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

Anyway,for my case...

The reason thou I go Vietnam often, I not so familiar with chiong place, cos as snipeshot said many op this way... I do this op too.... Hahaha

So it's all up to yr feel... Haha... Yr relation n trust with her. End of the day money talks. Bullshit walks. So money wise, if she can trust u to gv her money. I think she sure say yes. Haha

Anyway, old leow. I don't do that any more. Only stick to one in viet now. Haha... I one woman man leow. Dunno abt her... Hahahhaa
Thanks for the advise Brother. On your own opinion, how much do you think is adequate?
Old 28-02-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
proposed too little then just got fly-aero lor...always hv plan B and C...

most of these VBs live in province and may take 3 to 9 hrs to reach hcm...so plan properly...or more than 50% kena fly aeroplane...

Nowadays these kinda aeroplane cases already reduced greatly, cos last time or should I say our time got many of those freelancers gong gong just came from provinces but come in on 30 days tourist visa to work in the pubs & ktvs, many Sinkies kena aeroplane when meeting them in Wetnam cos they are not really WLs

Now the Sinkies KTVs are full of legally employed VBs with proper 6 months permits so these are super eagles liao and will jump at any chance to earn extra money in-between their contracts when back in Wetnam so the chances of them aeroplaning you is much lower but still goot advice to have contingency plans

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

Anyway,for my case...

Wah you bring sand to the beach ah???

My habits will be same like treating the food, if go to what cuntry must eat that cuntry food, so will not want to eat Wetnamese cuisine again if I am in Laos or Myanmar

I actually opposite of you now......the older I get the more variety I wants......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays these kinda aeroplane cases already reduced greatly, cos last time or should I say our time got many of those freelancers gong gong just came from provinces but come in on 30 days tourist visa to work in the pubs & ktvs, many Sinkies kena aeroplane when meeting them in Wetnam cos they are not really WLs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
imho...still see and heard plenty of such aero cases...but then again, I may not get the full picture...uncle ho notes does wonders and the right amount will surely gets job done...

btw, why bother to get those to accompany when there were tons of gals in hcmc...you already at the SOURCE...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-02-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My habits will be same like treating the food, if go to what cuntry must eat that cuntry food, so will not want to eat Wetnamese cuisine again if I am in Laos or Myanmar

I actually opposite of you now......the older I get the more variety I wants......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
The maturity conundrum of a SBFer is like this argument for variety and invariability. The older I get the more conflicted I become. For the same reason i frequent this thread,just to figure out what is everyone is doing, and go the opposite direction, to go the road less traversed, to eat new food, and to do some Long/Short
Old 28-02-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Please settle down quick. Vietnam is running out of more variety for you. hahaha
Old 28-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
hahaha.... some place hard to find sand mah, so bring own sand, seashells, also salt water etc... hahahaha.

i always admire those bros that venture out alone. haha... me not so adventures.

when i overseas i alone . .. i rather bring one along. older leow, less time leow, still go around searching, sometime adventures turn out shitty, some good some bad. end of the day, i think i will spend slightly less money and have more time on the trip, ( cos i minus off ktv, clubs, massage parlour etc time n money ), plus risk of not getting one or got con. haha

the plus side, they are with u 24hrs, and more time on trip together etc.

thn again, these are trips that i am alone, with groups of guys, all do not bring one along, than yup, got to chiong
Old 28-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the advise Brother. On your own opinion, how much do you think is adequate?
u 'know' them alr? in another words, u up them before? hv hor, thn easier.

i really dont want to spoil yr trip, by saying i never kana aero plane before. just in case kana, u must hv places or back up plan.

other bro say correct, between say 4 - 7 hrs by bus, so far, i find that from can tho area the most ( those i met ). not alot of money to come to hcm ( just the effort n time ).

in term of how much. .. this is wht i think. 250 to 350, normal.

400 to 500/ day, sure no problem.

on the plus side, since u first time go there, n alone, she will show u ard and with u 24 hrs, translate, tour ard, at night go for nice makan, back room fuck n rest early... hahaha

Abv $ is wht i think, my case or wht i am willing to pay ( other bro diff, pls seek their adv..haha )

again, yr relation with them. pls u wt yrself hor. haha.. u cannot blame me hor...haha.. considering, i bring some overseas before, considering i up them not one time, but most many many times, each time i gv $.

all i can say is i am not young n handsome . . . hahaha... so wht they see in me is mayb another customer ( ok, maybe some friendship ) who's going to confirm pay them.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
imho...still see and heard plenty of such aero cases...but then again, I may not get the full picture...uncle ho notes does wonders and the right amount will surely gets job done...

btw, why bother to get those to accompany when there were tons of gals in hcmc...you already at the SOURCE...

Sometimes those new to Wetnam scene may not be so adventurous and moreover with language barriers even worst, so the safest bet is still book those they already know that can communicate and know in Sinkie liao

I cannot do this for the opposite reason, those super eagles already know/learnt too much & are spoilt in Sinkie liao by their tons of local "boyfriends" so their lion mouth very scary until I nearly peed in my pants

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
The maturity conundrum of a SBFer is like this argument for variety and invariability. The older I get the more conflicted I become. For the same reason i frequent this thread,just to figure out what is everyone is doing, and go the opposite direction, to go the road less traversed, to eat new food, and to do some Long/Short

Executive summary for your thesis - life for SBFer is too complicated & sucks

Last sentence seems to be an open-ended sentence??? or your phone hanged when posting this.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1