The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Even though Geylang has changed so much, the stigma still remains I guess.

For me what is "safe" and "unsafe" depends on the neighbourhood resident mix and dynamics.

1. Neighbourhoods comprising mainly Singaporeans:
Since these high-priced condos/houses were bought to be stayed in, there is a sense of home-pride. The home and surroundings must be well-kept and free of undesirables - vice being one of them. Lest property value goes down. So the Singaporean residents there will be highly suspicious of "frequent new faces", be very nosy and will report. Wouldn't you too?

2. Neighbourhoods comprising mainly rental tenants:
Since there is so much coming and going of people from different nationalities and demographics, there is a lot more acceptance to "frequent new faces". There is also a higher tolerance of going-ons. Renters tend to mind their own business,because they probably have their own dirty little secrets too. Lol.

So guess which does Geylang belong to? That's why I have actually felt safest when I have to go to GL.
Totally agree. I sort of made these points before and I too felt safest in G.

While there are no "safe" neighborhoods, I think the authorities think that as long as it's within G and there're no complaints, it's a necessary evil.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
MR for newly listed https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/

Location: far from mrt ..works out of mp ..once you reach there it's easy to locate
Looks 8/10: syt ..photos advertised are accurate..slim..cute looking
Massage 5/10: is passable ..more like piano type ..phone is used too often
Sensual 7/10: there's no pattern like we see in seasoned MLs .. probably she's new and has to learn .but I have a feeling she's willing to please
GFE 6/10: it's like mechanical type .. trying to finish you in a hurry ..but she's very chatty and pleasant talking ..

The best part was the looks and body ..nice natural b size boobs ..enjoyed playing with them ...
After she finished sensual in 30 mins ..she sent a replacement masseuse ..
one point to note about is the damage ..I was asked to top up for the nude massage ..and the turn off is hp usage ..one handed massage
RTM : no because of location and have to topup
Got in contact with her, in MP.

What do you mean she sent in a replacement masseuse? She completed her massage and sensual in 30mins then ask another ML to finish up the next 30mins?

Zara
Old 18-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Ning Xia, the Bonnie Loo lookalike, resumes operations today.
Old 18-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex34 View Post
How's JJ's JG & massage? Does she stay alone? Is she similar to June? Thks

https://sglonelyguys.info/jj-massage/
Just to help out, jj is milf, good figure, good service, massage and hj both are great.
During hj she position herself like you are receiving bj. But it's a hj.

Anyone think jj can go full nude? Left panties on, but if go full nude is best!
Old 18-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ning Xia, the Bonnie Loo lookalike, resumes operations today.
If only it's long nu. Is she coming back?
Old 18-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingcaptain View Post
Any ML does Tarma service can recommend?
alicia & Michelle (aka vivian)
Old 18-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Staying away from GL in general has got no reason link to that article...

Those married or attached with gf will not want to be spotted hanging around in GL...

Those single don't care... but those with proper career may fear to be spotted at GL as well...
Those with careers that require them to negotiate over drinks. To meet all different levels of customers for meetings. Should be natural to hang around there.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Prob due to the notorious reputation of the area and in case bump into someone you know.. anyway other area is not necessarily safer.. what we should actually avoid are those MLs who have 'alert' neighbours and those do not have good hygiene practice
Yeah, I don't like neighbourhoods where you stand out like an odd peg. Very obvious in some apartments visited.

If like bro Kopisteve says, when the place has lots of different ppl, moving in and out, lots of traffic of foreigners. I feel more at ease in those places.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah, I don't like neighbourhoods where you stand out like an odd peg. Very obvious in some apartments visited.

If like bro Kopisteve says, when the place has lots of different ppl, moving in and out, lots of traffic of foreigners. I feel more at ease in those places.
Many condos in G these days. Much of the obvious sex work activities such as streetwalking have been curbed. Yet G being G, some amount of such activities would not cause raised eyebrows, so long as they are relatively discreet. Which is why I feel perfectly safe patronizing the MLs stationed there.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone able to contact Lucy ? For the past 3 days she was not picking up phones or sms.
https://sglonelyguys.info/lucy-massage/
Old 18-02-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Anyone able to contact Lucy ? For the past 3 days she was not picking up phones or sms.
https://sglonelyguys.info/lucy-massage/
In that case, just leave her alone.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
alicia & Michelle (aka vivian)
Bro, trawled the sites for an Alicia, couldn’t find any. Also, couple of Vivians around. Would appreciate if you could be a little more specific thank you ��
Old 18-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Overdue mr for seventh princess from slg

Look-6.5/10. Won't reject but face a bit of freckles. Won't consider syt
Body-7.5/10 C soft natural cup even though she look petite
Massage-9/10 Definitely her strength. A lot of bros compared her skill to Aimee but I actually tot her massage feel much relax, esp the head massage, can fall asleep.
Sensual- 6.5/10 Like Aimee, lacking here but at least she is being accommodating
Overall-7/10 not time watcher love the short skirt she is wearing which exposed her underwear from time to time, remind me of those HC days, prefer her over Aimee. Will rtm when need good massage..

Last edited by kaisiong; 18-02-2019 at 08:36 PM.
Old 18-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Those with careers that require them to negotiate over drinks. To meet all different levels of customers for meetings. Should be natural to hang around there.
But if being spotted walking out from condo....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Bro, lets talk about the looks. How close is her to her video? even if she not SYT like in her photos, u add a couple of years also like chio OL leh.

Very tempting

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Was in the area so gave Su Xiao a try https://sglonelyguys.info/su-xiao-massage/ Definitely worth a visit!

Location: stays alone in 1BR place, newer building, clean and discreet.

Looks/body: 7/10. Photos pretty accurate, add a couple years maybe. not a stunner but definitely won't reject. She's not the SYT that the photos make her look, I'd call her more of a pre milf but as long as you know that going in, dont think you'll be be disapointed. Nice body overall, not slim but not fat. Just middle of the road I guess.

She answered the door in some sheer pink thing and switched to an even more sheer white lingerie thing for massage that came off quickly when sensual started.

Massage: 7/10. Started out on my feet, moved to back, interrupted with sensual when I started roaming. After sensual she returned to a really solid massage that had me almost asleep.

Sensual 9/10. Really good. Good patterns, amazing catbath, had some moves that I totally wasn't expecting and that pretty much blew me away. Very strong roaming signal.

GFE: n/a - no english for her, no chinese for me, so it was hard to really make a connection. but she was very very kind, friendly enough as far as it could be with the language barrier. So while I can't say the gfe was much to shout about, I won't be surprised if it's better for those who speak chinese.

I was in there for maybe 45 or 50 minutes total, and that included me cutting the massage just a bit short as I had someplace to be, so that's not her fault.

All in all, a very solid choice. enjoy bros!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1