The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
derder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
Long time...Recently went to Masai for a Thai Massage(along the main road).The cashier recommend No. 21.One hour massage RM 58.00.

The Thai lady around 30 plus..Massage was good..After 45mins of massage she start to roam my private part..Give me some tips i promised to give good service...Okay..

She asked me to suck her nipples..I started to roam her private area...We french kisses and stand up for her to ice cream me..A day of no return..Better stop or else no fun by telling all brothers..Up my points.

After ending the show..My headache come..How much to give...French kiss,ice cream and so on..Try my luck...Give her RM 50..she say thank you

Bro mind sharing location n ML?? Planning to head in later.. thx in advance
Old 14-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derder View Post
Bro mind sharing location n ML?? Planning to head in later.. thx in advance

Bro can pm me too
Old 22-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
allen6161 allen6161

I would recommend Dr Jojo😄
Dr Jojo had 30+years of experience. I’ve tried both and I prefer Dr Jojo. My first time there was 3 years ago, after a few weeks of treatment my wife got pregnant. She gave a lot of tips and methods of how 2 take good care of our manhood. I asked her before. She said this treatment is from her great grandparents and her whole family had been doing it. Dr Jojo say she personally only taught her own daughter, her name is Cecilia if I’m not mistaken. For those of you who need details :

Dr Jojo
Thang yee men treatment centre
0167021188 073343688
No 35-a jalan badik 1 taman sri tebrau johor bahru johor
Old 12-02-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
senseisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
The best one I've had was by a cewek. Clean massage but oh my god. She wasn't wearing a bra and kept rubbing her nipples on me, put my hands on hee chest, put my foot in between her legs, occasionally brush the rod abit.
When massage coming to an end, no GQ popped. I initiated but was declined. Purely a good and strong teasing massage place.
Bro can PM place please? New to this so would love a teasing massage. TIA
Old 18-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

cscjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro plz pm location n contact? Thx ya
Quote:
The best one I've had was by a cewek. Clean massage but oh my god. She wasn't wearing a bra and kept rubbing her nipples on me, put my hands on hee chest, put my foot in between her legs, occasionally brush the rod abit.
When massage coming to an end, no GQ popped. I initiated but was declined. Purely a good and strong teasing massage place.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
petergan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use to have it at sutera utama, next to di huang ya. Thai Join. The lady would start with good massage from feet , up to your thigh, near to spot that Make you cannot take it. I think, out of 10 customer, 10 would ,half way massage , sure opt for hj. Cause cannot take it any more..
Old 18-02-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
tiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Boss, can share the location?
Old 18-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Noobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share the location? Thanks
Old 18-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by petergan99 View Post
Use to have it at sutera utama, next to di huang ya. Thai Join. The lady would start with good massage from feet , up to your thigh, near to spot that Make you cannot take it. I think, out of 10 customer, 10 would ,half way massage , sure opt for hj. Cause cannot take it any more..
Sutera area have massage? Didn't notice before. Is it still there?
Old 20-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergan99 View Post
This shop I went before. Massage skill not bad. Weekend got promotion 11am to6pm. Bro what number are you taken? I want try
Old 20-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango95 View Post
Sutera area have massage? Didn't notice before. Is it still there?
At Sutera there got 6 to 8 massage shop la. Some clean some got special
Old 20-02-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

At sutera utama there got one clean Thai massage beside Umobile shop. Got one ML will removed her bra during massage. Why I’m know? Hahaha.
Because when she start massage my front thigh and she start teasing and brush my ball and rod. Suddenly my rod standup and I start grab her breast no ask for permission. She no push off my hand some more she pull up her clothes and let me more enjoy. Hahaha. So she start playing my rod and no ask money. After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

XiaoDi666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
At sutera utama there got one clean Thai massage beside Umobile shop. Got one ML will removed her bra during massage. Why I’m know? Hahaha.
Because when she start massage my front thigh and she start teasing and brush my ball and rod. Suddenly my rod standup and I start grab her breast no ask for permission. She no push off my hand some more she pull up her clothes and let me more enjoy. Hahaha. So she start playing my rod and no ask money. After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.
Which no. ? Can pm?
Old 20-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

tigerbeer1l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post

bro can pm details? location and number?😁
Old 21-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crapster View Post
Bro, love teasing massages, can share location? thanks.

Pls share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1