The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
shock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
SIL Stayover

Just Happened last weekend. will update more if the sexventure continue. sorry if it may not be that interesting.

Lets just name my SIL as SY.
a brief imagination of her.
Ht: Ard 165-168
Slim body with C cup boobs even after giving birth to 2 kids.
OL type

We are close to each other as the husband is always busy with his own stuffs. seldom helping out with the kids n chores. So im always the one who helps out but we do not have any sparks going on. just remaining as what we should be. until yesterday.....

Here it goes ...,

Wife was at in laws place with my kid n of course my SIL and her kids, phome rings while i was making my last urgent delivery.

Wife: Pa ah. can you clean the house after work. Sis and the kids coming over to stay over the weekend den Sunday we go for breakfast together den off to shopping.

Me: Ok. What time u all coming over?? Im done after this last delivery.

Wife: Evening ba. U done with the housework come eat. Mom cook a lot , and we drive them over together. Sy Hubby not coming.

Me : As always la. Im her hubby also. lol
Wife: U n your nonsense la. bye.

630pm :

Done with mopping the floor and changing of new bedsheets for SIL family to sleep on. proceeded to my MIL place for dinner den fetched all back to my place. My flat was a new BTO therefore quite small. when they visit i will sleep in the study room. kids will occupy the masterbedroom with my sis n wife. Its a good thing for sleeping alone. Haha i can have my own time to download movies and sometimes JAV.

Wife : Thanks pa.
SIL : Thanks pa . lol.
Kids: thanks papa.
me: aiyo i become all of ur father already haha.

Wife n SIL bathed the kids wad a usual routine. while i cam skive off abit for a smoke outside. Was taking a few puffs when somebody tapped me from behind.

Oi !!! smoke smoke smoke. as you quit still smoke. haha !!! My SIL pulled a joke on me.

Me: Wah scared me leh. haha.
SIL: Haha u will scared meh.
Me: Ya scared of nagging only la.

Just then something attracted my attention. My SIL white tank top was white and she was wearing nothing beneath. best of all the top was wet after bathing the kids. Can see her light brown nipples. I didnt know how to react, so i implied to her.

Me: eh sis ur kids so naughty spray water on u ah? ur top all wet, better go change la.
SIL : * Looked down and screamed. cover her boobs and blushed.
Me : Haha , go change la i pretend nv see. hehe.
SIL went running into the house obviously shy tht she exposed that lovely C cups to me.

Finished my smoke and went back in. Played cartoon for the kids to watch den opened a bottle of Moscato to share with the mummys in the kitchen. We were just drinking n chatting about how we have progressed from single to marriage and parenthood etc etc. and SIL suddenlly just asked if we are planning a second child.

Wife: Tired la. busy with work n family where got time for sex.
Me: Stunned that my.wife commented like this.
SIL: oi shock u never help my sis la. help her den got time for sex ma. haha
Me: trying to divert the attention. Den when ur 3rd child coming.
SIL: haha no sex also. sian.

Both wife and SIL laughed out loud.
Me: u all drunk ah. Moscato only leh.
SIL: no la, talk about sex so high lor.

Both of them laughed again.
We finished the bottle and went to the kids telling them its bed time. So off we went to the individual rooms. 15 mins later kid was asleep and my wife was dozing off. made my way out of the hse again for a smoke. SIL tapped me again.

SIL: Not sleeping yet??
Me: nope. got soccer match later. how about you?
SIL: not sleepy leh. was quite sleepy but after the talk fresh le haha.
Me: haha . talk about this topic only u cant sleep. leave ur kids here n go home to your hubby la.
SIL: dont want la. maybe another girl with him....
Me: Huh!!! u sure. u all ok anot?
SIL: suspect only la. dont dare to clarify. can i ask you something ??
Me: Yes??
SIL: Am i attractive enough. i workout so hard to keep a good body.
Me: errrr...
SIL: say la it ok wan. unless i really like auntie liao. i can take ur comments dont worry.
Me: hahaha. u r hot la sis dont worry. no guys giving u attention meh??

This comment made things hot !!!...

to be continued...
Old 13-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SIL Stayover

Waiting for the next episode.
Old 13-04-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice. Looking forward to the continuation.
Old 13-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Haiz...
I am still waiting for an opportunity like this with my SIL
Old 13-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos

ur writing style suits most of the readers i belive... cos the way u type those conversations vry family toking... good dude.but hope not to wait as like 1-2 weeks 1 update la... hahaha.... thanks...my hamook, tent, allstandyby hosay leaw
Old 13-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
Arthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward...
Old 13-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ZapToModeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

If you wife find out you do something with her sister, she put you under moderation. So please be careful.
Old 13-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lolipop1802 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: SIL Stayover

Wah.. SIL ...I like ..too bad dare not try mine SIL.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping at TS house. Hee
Old 13-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 13-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lookingard76 is Cool - loads of Potential

keep the story cumming in
Old 13-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

shock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the replies so far. good to know my writing style is generic haha.

so here goes,

Me: you are hot la sis. nobody give you attention meh??
SIL : haha. see you later.
Sy just smiled and walked back in.

Didnt not think of anything so continue puffing away den went back in to watch soccer. Sy was at the sofa watching tv. I went to check the kids n where my wife. Well,she was sleeping soundly together with my kid.
Got 2 beers and brought it to my SIL.

Me: Wanna drink?
SIL: Im good . thanks. your soccer match starting?
Me: Soon. you can watch your show first no worries. the match i wanna watch is tmrw actually. the match later is just to pass time. weekend leh. Dunwan sleep so early. Just like last time. haha.
SIL: haha me too. u can watch ur match . i accompany you watch can. actually i hope.i can do this with my hubby.
Me: He watches soccer also??
SIL: no la. keep playing his games with friends.
Me: oh. mayb is his way of relaxing la. chillax ok sis. i doubt he will cheat la.
Sy proceed to open a can of beer and was quiet. While i just took it that she doesnt wanna talk n watch the match. change a few channels and landed on the movies channel. So qiao , was a making out scene from the movie. The lady was sitting on the guy and kissing madly,grinding him. it was a comedy as the guy came. haha we both laughed. Sy laughed uncontrollably when the female lead pet went to lick the male crotch area.

SIL: still laughing. happened to you and sis be4
Me: siao ah no lor. she dun grind. but lucky i no pet. lol

Sy was quick, i mean damn quick, sat in top of me in one swift motion. She whispered into my ears.

SIL: You wanna try. do u notice something different with me now.
Me: haha . wah u can joke so openly want ah. moscato and beer can make u drunk now i know.
SIL: gave a long deep kiss on my lips. a passionate want i must admit.
SIL: Do you know y i asked you that question. Shock , i like you we cant go far but i hope we can stay this way.
Me: huh. u wanna sit in this position forever?? haha
SIL: shit you la im not joking. she was pissed i guess and went into the study room.

I followed her into the room and asked her what happened. She just kept quiet. she pushed the office chair for me to sit.

SIL: sit down i will let you know what i meant.

SY started to strip. exposing her c cups again. and yes it was the same tank top that was wet. i didnt notice she had changed back to it. It was a great view. i had thought of my wife so ex fb doing that while i sit n watch. super arousing. she threw her top on my face and walked over and sat on me. almost the same position just now. but the handles on the officer chair hindered her to be closer to me. she started to kiss me again, i was using my dickhead to think already. buay tahan this view n scene. I carried her up n walk to my super single mattress. i lay her down but she pushed me to the side. Sy wanted the same position. we were frenching madly and she started grinding me. leting out soft moans. my raging hard on was very uncomfortable.got her to adjust n took my shorts off , it wasnt enough she stripped me n herself naked. continued to grind. she was already super wet , soon my dick was wet with her juice, i broke from the frenching n asked her to blow me. she moved down n licked my pre cum and shaft. while maintaning eye contact, i smiled and said. guessed i missed a horny kitten all this while. she responded my taking the whole dick into her mouth going up n down even deepthroating sometimes. Sy was horny,she was rubbing her clit while blowing me. suddenlly she stopped.

SIL: nice anot shock?? y u no sound wan.
Me: u wan your sis to hear meh. she just in next room.
SIL: haha ya i almost forgot. lets end it quick i cant take ot anymore.

Sy den squatted on top and positioned my dick to her pussy. It went in easily into her wet pussy. i was grouping her bossoms while she grind and move up n down. i frenched her in order to soften her moan , she went faster n faster pull her head back n squirmed n shivered. she came n came

SIL: dont stop u haven shoot. cum in me. i wan ur hot sperms in me. im in safe period dun worry.

Turned her around to reverse cowgirl, she continued to grind with me tuning her radio nipples. we were fucking like mad !! SY whispered that she cummimg again, i pushed her forward n took control , i was thrusting hard n fast, she was controlling her moans by biting her lips n closing her mouth to muffle the moans ,her right hand grabbing my thigh . i went faster sensing that im cumming also. i hold her hands to signal her im cumming and with a few more thrust i came into her.

SIL: *whisper* ahh so hot ur cum. hehe. u like it shock??
Me: shhh, its our secret. come over every weekend haha.
SIL: not enough, darling. lets meet when we can.
Me: Your greedy, haha.
SIL: *turns around* with my dick still in her but softened. and we frenched , i was grouping her boobs again. second round she said.
Me: not now gotta check on them n rest first la. u kitten. check if coast is clear.

Sy stood up , using her hands to cup the cum dripping out. ran towards the masterbedroom toliet to shower while i did mine in the common toliet. she didnt come out of them room after that.

was about 12am already. went for a smoke again n went to sleep. checked my phone and a whatsapp from her. 3am. hehe. plus a pic of her naked body. i smiled charged the phone and went to sleep.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

will update soon. but a live update first. we both having lunch and checking in town area hotel .
Old 13-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another happening thread.. Somemore with live updates.. Great job!!
Old 13-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story..
Camping with beer and popcorn
maybe story can develop into sisters 3some..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1