The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
Yy that used to be from Chinatown together with Bella?
Shld be different
Old 14-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Chanel ex 201A - God's Mouth kekeke. Now a mother, Down Under

Lamb ex 201A - best GFE, too bad her visa application to SG keeps getting rejected...

Muzi ex 201A - damn chio, too bad she eventually left SG with a broken heart...

Xiao Bai ex 221JB (also goes by the name Stella) - still in SG I heard but very low key. Changed wechat, but heard still working as an ML somewhere. Pls share if you know where
Looking for this xiao bai too. She should be in SG but cannot confirm what is she working as or working where. Hope to find her too!!
Old 14-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Heard some of the ex tian girls are working in down under...
Old 15-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 16
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Looking for this xiao bai too. She should be in SG but cannot confirm what is she working as or working where. Hope to find her too!!

Stella is not in SG and she is not working anymore .
She is probably finishing her studies

Last edited by ace73; 15-02-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 16
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Yuki Vivian
Zoe Lulu Dumpling Weiwei
Anna Xiao Yu Sassy
Xiner Koei : chinatown area
Miki : balestier
Old 15-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chanel ex 201A - God's Mouth kekeke. Now a mother, Down Under

Lamb ex 201A - best GFE, too bad her visa application to SG keeps getting rejected...

Muzi ex 201A - damn chio, too bad she eventually left SG with a broken heart...

Xiao Bai ex 221JB (also goes by the name Stella) - still in SG I heard but very low key. Changed wechat, but heard still working as an ML somewhere. Pls share if you know where
Muzi was really very chio. After she left I asked her if she’s coming back and she said yes. But never came back

Why heartbroken ah? What drama happened?
Old 15-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
Yy that used to be from Chinatown together with Bella?
Yes. should be the same. YY moved from chinatown to balestier which is too hot a zone for me to go...
Old 15-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Muzi was really very chio. After she left I asked her if she’s coming back and she said yes. But never came back

Why heartbroken ah? What drama happened?
Met her 2 weeks at her mohd S apartment before she left, didnt know she has some drama going on ...
Old 16-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
Stella is not in SG and she is not working anymore .
She is probably finishing her studies
Stella student pass probably just expired bah.

Spotted her walking into her school directly across the road from Peace ctr lol.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Duno if chanel husband is a samster ant...hahaha.
Heard the female boss of 201 is in Australia too
Can see from Chanel's IG, she posts pictures of him.

Looks like a rich Ah Tiong and obviously one of her IG followers. Not bad, can drive a Porsche Cayenne in AU, a fairy tale ending to a lady formerly advertised as Chanel- BBBJ queen, God's Mouth.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
fattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonder if anyone remember this Maggie. She is my fave. GFE gao gao and very accomodating. Used to work 41A KS. She suddenly disappear since Feb last year
Old 16-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyben20 View Post
Wonder if anyone remember this Maggie. She is my fave. GFE gao gao and very accomodating. Used to work 41A KS. She suddenly disappear since Feb last year
Definitely remember!
Old 16-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can see from Chanel's IG, she posts pictures of him.

Looks like a rich Ah Tiong and obviously one of her IG followers. Not bad, can drive a Porsche Cayenne in AU, a fairy tale ending to a lady formerly advertised as Chanel- BBBJ queen, God's Mouth.
Maybe she was the one who bought the Porsche? Lol
Old 16-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Stella student pass probably just expired bah.

Spotted her walking into her school directly across the road from Peace ctr lol.
See!! She is still in SG, I am not wrong. Just dunno if she is still working ML.
Old 19-02-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Maybe she was the one who bought the Porsche? Lol
Hahaha...maybe lo..

Heard commando Michelle have a hubby in China..she paid off his debt for him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread