The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
soundrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruvol View Post
Oh my gosh!!!! A few pages of supports and camping!!! I'm so sorry to have kept you guys high and dry for too long.

First thing first, I'm alright, thanks for those who are concerned. No, I'm not skinned alive, hahaha! I've been super busy! Not with the girls but with my business expansion. My business is not related to this story so I'll just leave it out. Everything is still on track. No one finds out anything and yes, I continue to enjoy all 3 until now

I'll continue the story in a few more days. Oh ya, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all brothers and sisters in SBF!
Happy New Year to you too!
Eagerly waiting for your updates hehe
Old 10-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS for writing story. Opened my bottle of red wine and catching up on my readings...
Old 11-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Waiting for you bro, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Huat ya
Old 13-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for more updates please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 13-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ongbakak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, please continue TS
Old 15-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg TS stopped 6 mths ago at Part 12 gg into Part 13.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mainly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for ts to update both his stories.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
trunkquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Omg TS stopped 6 mths ago at Part 12 gg into Part 13.
Good things are worth waiting for
Old 16-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can’t wait soon enough for the next part!

Patiently waiting!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 12
Jade's first time

I was really busy at the year end of 2018. Lots of things queuing up for me to do. 90% of the things are from my companies. It was hard, it was challenging but it is fruitful. My company growth is 769% last year. Ya, a lot. That's why I was missing in action for so many months. Sorry for keeping you guys waited for so long but I'm back to continue the juicy story.

I have seen Jade's juicy hairless pussy but I haven't seen her nipples yet. So I decided to pull her bra down later during our practise session. Saturday morning, my wife and MIL went to wet market as usual. Jade came into my room. She was wearing the long shirt pyjamas again. I was lying on my bed waiting for a nice show. She took off her shirt directly and wanted to kneel down to suck my dick. I stopped her.

Me: That's why it is hard for you to make me cum in 5 minutes. You need to tease me.
Jade: Tease? How?
Me: Do a striptease!
Jade: Err... I don't know how...
Me: Ok. Never mind. Masturbate in front of me. In standing position. Imagine yourself being touched by someone you like.
Jade: Ok.

I didn't force her to do striptease for me because I don't like forcing which will definitely spoil the mood. Jade started to touch herself with her bra and g-string still on. Squeezing her boobs. Rubbing her pussy outside her g-string. Things look boring as she was inexperience in sex, let alone teasing a guy. Jade took off her bra and to my surprise I saw something rare! Pinkish nipples! They were not even close to light brown. They were really pinkish! I had a hard on right at that moment! Jade started to twist her nipples and gave out soft moans. That really turned me on a lot. Jade slowly pull down her g-string and masturbate in standing position against the wall. She kept her eye contact with me in the process. I saw her enjoying herself with every stroke until the moment her legs started to become soft. I asked her to give me a blowjob. I started counting with timer to see if she managed to make me cum in 5 minutes. Jade kept stroking herselfwas giving me a blowjob in squatting position. That was a very slutty and orgasmic scene! I loved it so much. A great sex partner in training. Maybe because of her pink nipples and slutty moves, I was so stimulated until I cummed in less than 5 minutes. I shot my hot cum into her month. I was expecting her to spit out but she didn't.

Jade: Mmm... (she kept sucking to make sure no cum escape)
Me: Wooo... nice!

Jade pulled out my dick from her mouth and used her fingers to wipe some cum from under her lips and then she sucked on her cum covered fingers! That was a very memorable scene. I pushed her on bed and started to lick on her pinkish nipples. She moaned lightly. She started to twist her waist a lot and I know she's ready to have a wonderful time. As I slowly move my mouth down South, Jade opened both her legs wide. I clicked on the timer and put it beside her head. It was a preset timer in my phone. When the countdown from one minute hits zero, a song will play. I started to lick both sides of her outter pussy lips, she was moaning heavily at that time. I kept licking side to side without touching her clitoris. I noticed her love juice was dripping out a lot. I knew it's time! Suddenly, I sucked on her clitoris and used my tongue to stroke on her clitoris in a up and down motion while maintaining powerful suction. She was surprised by my action and actually almost sat up! She layed back down and was screaming while using both her hands to cover her mouth. I quickly inserted both my right hand middle and ring fingers into her pussy and started stroking. Jade cummed so hard that she was squeezing both her thigh hard against my ears. It was only a second or two after Jade cummed, the countdown alarm played a music. Yup! Under a minute.

Jade: Oh my gossssh! (she spoke in a trembling voice) That was out of this world!
Me: Good?
Jade: Yes! Heaven! My gosh!

Jade actually wanted to continue to have sex with me but we heard the sound of the living room being opened. We had to stop. I was not planning to have intercourse with her just yet. Jade was having a hard time standing up as both her legs were trembling and soft. I had to carry her to her room. She gave me a short wet kiss.

Jade: Thank you!
I replied with a smile.

Part 14
Daring public stunt
•Jade begged for a second session
•Practising in public places
Old 17-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ftun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, waiting for more!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally......

Camping for next...

Thumbs up TS
Old 18-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
camhurder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue!
Old 18-02-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bumbu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, good job
Old 18-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see u back TS!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1