The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Inside my heart

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 18-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After JC, I went to university. Amy went to another uni and we met up less. I tried to adapt into uni life. In uni life, we met alot of different people and people were not always in the same class. They were mostly are hi/bye friends. These friends were not close when I was in sec/jc. During one of a normal day, I was having lunch with my classmate. She suddenly pointed to me that there was a handsome guy queuing at the food stall. I looked at him, indeed he was kind of sunshine guy with a cheerful smile. I was attracted to his smile. I started to observe him and every time I saw him in the campus and take note of his movement. I realized he always carry tennis bag. I started following him and to find out who he is. I saw him playing in the tennis court, he was very fit and strong in the court. After his game, I saw him continued training with a group of people. The way he hit the ball really made me feel he was very man and could control the court well. I found out he was in the school team as I saw his photos in the tennis club. I started to read about tennis and I applied to join the tennis club. As a beginner, we were assigned to do some basic stroking and simple move. My eye time to time were looking him during the training on the court from far. After a few sessions of trainings, I found out his name is call ZT. My mind was planning how could I would know him.
Old 18-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Quandoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue.
Old 19-01-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
maddoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks and support
setup camping sites
Old 19-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Istimewa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very good story
pitching tent here
Old 19-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In the tennis club, I knew a senior call Jacob. He was not as charming as ZT, however he was a nice guy and always friendly to his juniors. He taught us tennis, guided us if the movement was wrong. Having conversation with him, I realized he was ZT tennis partner. Although Jacob tennis skill was not as good as ZT, they always play together as Jacob stayed in the uni hostel. Hence I got exchange contact with Jacob and coincidence he was also my course senior. We started to get along and at times I did ask him on my studies. Sometimes ZT will meet him up, my heart would beat faster when I saw ZT. I saw they were quite close.

One day, Jacob was initial meeting ZT for tennis, however he received a call and went off. ZT came over and asking about Jacob, I was shy to reply him that Jacob went off. ZT started to chat with me. This was my first time chatting with him. His eye and smile was so charming. I got to know more about ZT like what course he was studying in and why he love tennis so much. He told me that if I am interested in learning tennis, he could teach me. Hence we had exchange our contact.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
hardintongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread
Old 20-01-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
verge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks and support
Old 20-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
stanins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates bro TS.
Old 21-01-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

One day, I have received a message from ZT that he was organizing a training tennis camp in Malaysia asking me am I interested. I got myself excited that he invited me. I asked Jacob was he going as well, he said yes he was going. I prepared myself and purchased new tennis apparels for the trip. On that day, we met up at the bus interchange carrying all our tennis apparels. I met a few familiar tennis friends and some of them I just got to know them. On the journey to Malaysia, Jacob was sitting beside me. My eye was looking at ZT. I notice there was a sweet looking girl (Lynn) always sitting beside ZT in the bus. They would having lunch together and follow ZT around. I realized this girl was ZT's gf. I was kind of disappointed. I saw her playing well in the court and ZT was very sweet to her. I told myself, I would win her one day. After dinner, I strolled around the resort. Jacob came out looked for me. He felt I am in a disappointed mood. He told me that he knew I am interested in ZT and expected I would felt disappointed when I saw ZT's gf. We started to chat on other stuffs and sitting down looking at the stars. At a moment, we did look at each other, he confessed that he was interested in me when he saw me in tennis club at first sight. It was too suddenly for me to accept his confession. We slowly went back to our rooms and acted as nothing had happened.

After Jacob confessed to me, he took more 
initiative to meet me. Over the time, I felt he was a nice guy and I started to give him a try and we date together. Hence day in day out, both of us are always together like studying and playing tennis. Slowly I felt Jacob’s accompany become part of my daily life. At times, when I saw ZT, my heart still felt for him.
Old 21-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Montehro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more of this nice story!
Old 22-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

One day, Jacob had booked the court in the late evening as fully booked. We started to play as usual and we washed up after that. This was my first time staying that late and shower in the campus. I was scared inside the washroom alone. Luckily Jacob was always standing outside waiting for me. We went to get a bite at the 7-11 as we are striving. After that we strolled around the campus, he held my hand tightly and carried my bag. I continue to feel his sweetness towards me. We walked pass a staircase and we saw a couple were kissing and touching. Both of us looking at each other and slowly walk away. (Actually our eye was looking at the couple when we were walking away but we tried to act like nothing happen when we both looked each other)

We walked to a park and sat down. We chatted on holiday after exam and planning a trip together. As we chatted along, the topic went off, we started to talk about the couple we just saw. Slowly we started kissing and hugging each other. As time went passed, I had missed the public transport home. It was very late. Jacob asked me did I mind staying in his hostel as his roommate went home that night. Thinking of the taxi cost and time as just a few more hours, it would be in the morning. I agreed walked back with him.
Old 22-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morganeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1