The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Experiencing betrayal experience

This uncle is really good man never take advantage of you

And nice story keep it coming...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 starts when I just graduated and landed on my first job. At this time I also met my 2nd bf in the same company but different department. I was happy that I manage to find a bf and my friends were all happy for me

My bf is older than me by 7 years old so at that time I was 20 and he was 27. I feel secure with man like him as he is financially capable and already a manager in his department.

However due to his family background, he is the kind that couple can only have sex after they are married.

Is a bit sad for me cause I have been wanting to have sex for the longest time ever since the first betrayal experience

I started going sex shop to purchase stuff and started pleasuring myself, at first it was great but after awhile I wanted more.. sex toy can't even satisfy me any longer.

I was a new employee at that time and was an admin, project admin, is like need to do all the paper work and administrative stuff for the project manager.

The project manager that I was under his name is Roy (not real name). The project under Roy are all overseas project so travelling overseas to him is like taking bus/mrt to work. Nothing special.

Not many project admin can handle such a high frequency overseas trip so he wasn't expecting much from me as he also would thought that I will quit sooner or later. Cause project admin has to travel as well but not as much as the project manager

Roy and my BF are basically rival because of their department, and department usually have to fight for sales and completion of project, so they are like enemies to each other. Roy knows that but he is quite okay with that since he knows how to draw the line and to him is just a healthy competition. But my bf is not. He is more on the competitive mode, as he wishes to climb to director level in the next 5 years.

But management are Keen towards promoting Roy as what I have heard to be the director of overseas project.

My bf (Keith) keep asking me those stupid question over time regarding Roy progress. And this makes me mad as I though he is those gentlement kind of ppl but turn out to be childish and like to backstab ppl. Turn out Roy seems to be the better one but oh well... Guess I am not his cup of tea at that time.

So after working for a few months, the first trip to China with Roy for project meeting, it last for 2 weeks so visa is not required.

So we prepare our stuff and went to China.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FS14148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS for such a nice experience, appreciate you will carry on...
Old 14-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kotonos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, please keep coming
Old 15-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sis please continue with your new adventure.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
boycloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 20-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When we reached beijing, we checked into our room, just side by side. And I was told by Roy that not to disturb him as he is rushing for presentation. And only to call him when it's dinner time

I went out to the basement to walk around and then walk back to my room and rest until dinner time and knock on his door and then we just grab a quick bite at the basement of the hotel and just went back to our room

The next day was the presentation and all went normal and the next few days was the tour at our client site then after which the client invite Roy to their Shenzhen site for a tour and I was left alone at Beijing entertaining my childish bf message on Roy status

The trip was a good experience for me as I get to travel and see how project manager deals with customer

When returning to Singapore, we went straight to our own home to put our luggage and then take cab straight to office
Old 20-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Back to you liao bro

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Camp for more steamy true RL experiences. Sighz why no such luck meeting gal like TS
Old 21-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ntht0d0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 25-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

When I reached the office my bf just asked me about Roy status on the presentation without worrying about me being tired. I told him I not in a mood to talk as I have to submit the documents to the project director before going back to rest.

After submitting the documents, I saw Roy still working on his workstation and I just left the office.

I was totally tired and went to take a cab to go home and sleep

I manage to board the cab and told him my destination and he proceed to bring me. During the journey, I feel that my eye lid are heavy. I then slowly closed my eyes and went to my lala land

After awhile, I was awakend by the driver that his car spoiled. Unable to move, asked me to take other transport instead. He won't be charging me any fee. I noted with no choice and then go ahead to check and it's quite far from my area and no taxis at all. So I decided to go to the bus stop and saw a bus that would go back to my home straight.

What a day. I board the bus and sit on the second level far behind as my stop is near the terminal station. And good place to sleep.

Suddenly, I feel my boobs being touched. I thought it was my dream but the feeling seems real, it then went down under my skirt and touched my pussy.

I opened my eye and stared at the guy. The guy pretend that nothing happen.he was a mid 40s China guy, and pretend to see his handphone. I thought the blowing up the matter but I was too tired to being with. So I hope he won't do that again.

I closed my eyes and sleep again. Suddenly I can feel his hand on my boobs. But this time I was turned on. Because it was always myself pleasuring myself. No one pleasure me before and the feeling was good.

I opened my eyes and stared at him and he stop and pretend nothing happen again and walk to the other seats.

Then I closed my eyes again in my heart hoping for him to come again. And after awhile he did. He was touching my pussy and I was cumming bit by bit. I believe he can feel it. When I open my eyes I saw we are reaching one of the hotel. I gave him a look and walk out of the bus.

I not sure if he follows my signal but I took a gamble. We are at geylang area and I walk towards the hotel and saw him walking behind me.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!

How I wish I'm that guy
Old 25-02-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
JohnWark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianlee89 View Post