The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to avoid catching feelings after FL say they miss you?

Told her I will be visiting her again on Wednesday..

The saddest part is she never say anything about not wanting money despite saying she miss me.. I guess money is always what they want.

This kind of one sided feeling really drives me crazy..
Old 10-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just found out from another bro that also visited her, that she also messaged him after the session and tell him that she miss him, and wants him to come back and find him.

She told me she did not tell anyone else she missed others.

I don't know why but i am feeling so sad right now.. I know i should not be feeling this way but i cant help it..

What should i do bros.. At a total loss right now..
Old 10-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how old are you bro? try a few more other fls and see if they also miss you, then you will more or less know the answer yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by eattoomuch View Post
No choice.. I have been single for 10 years now.

Feel really lonely at times. I am a simple man. Only want love, affection and concern from another female.
Old 10-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Feelings again?

I thot the forum & samsters have given more than enuf ideas/opinions/advises/suggestions on feelings & KC issues oredi?

Seems like there wun be any end to this type of so called feelings wif FLs/MLs/WLs issues ..
Old 10-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Feelings again?

I thot the forum & samsters have given more than enuf ideas/opinions/advises/suggestions on feelings & KC issues oredi?

Seems like there wun be any end to this type of so called feelings wif FLs/MLs/WLs issues ..
当局者迷,旁观者清

永无止境之循环也
Old 10-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

TS, if you could hang around and listen to her moans and piak piak sounds from being banged by her other customers, it will instantly cure your KC issues, okay? ... Perhaps the okt kind enough to arrange for you
Old 10-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

以前也好多常平的妹媚微信说她们有多想我! 我说你想念你家的毛爷爷是吧!
Old 11-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just found out from another bro that also visited her, that she also messaged him after the session and tell him that she miss him, and wants him to come back and find him.

She told me she did not tell anyone else she missed others.

I don't know why but i am feeling so sad right now.. I know i should not be feeling this way but i cant help it..

What should i do bros.. At a total loss right now..
I have repeated this many times ady since it Chinese New Year I will tell u

Imagine a FL or ktv gal coming from others countries? A country that doesn’t speak ur language... do u think they travel a few hours by plane here to look for love?

So if her service is good you go back and look for her Lor... end of story

Never ever give urself hope...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi all.

I think i finally experienced an FL's attempt(maybe? sort of) in KCing.

So about a week ago on a saturday, i booked a girl from dome 1 and had one of the best experiences ever, in terms of service from an FL.

We exchanged contact and i thought that would be the end of it. I would probably just randomly message her after a few months asking when would she be returning.

After the session, she messaged me saying she missed me and asked me what i was doing. She even tried to call me but i didnt pick it up.

I eventually responded by saying that she doesnt miss me, but miss the money instead. LOL. I think she got triggered by that and she said she won't message me anymore.

After a few days, she messaged me again saying she misses me and wants me to come and find her. She even specified how many guys ask her out for coffee but she refused because she didnt want anything from them. She even gave me advise on how i don't trust anyone and i wont find any true love from this.

Bros, i would like to know what are the common things that FL will say in order to try and KC you, and how we can avoid those traps.

Because honestly, its hard to avoid the feeling like you are special to them. Im a newbie in chionging and i hope i wont catch any feelings with them.
if the FL said they miss me or kind of wanna make friends with me or kind of wan KC me or say long time never see me liao... I always make clear upfront to them told them if I am free I will go find them, they dun have to sms or call me n said all those things. mostly probably they wont contact me anymore or say those things to me.. if they continue.. then I simply ignore and dun reply.. when feel like finding them then call them again.. if they dun wan then nevermind I go find other girls..
Old 16-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Alws say no money to go visit the FL/ML. This trick works. If they look for your money, they will stop messaging. If they look for your love, they will say FOC just come.

Both works everytime. But the first one 99% of the time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1