The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all
Found a lost gem

Recently started chionging this scene again, then chance upon a contact from many years ago that she started her own spa. Now that she has been upgraded with different skill set offering facial and waxing treatments, of course massage is not left out. Most important this is a clean spa.
Been there to tried out myself, massage skill was alright like before and did add on the bubble massage. At first was quite skeptical about the bubble massage, but still deciding to try out to support support LadyBoss. Surprisingly it’s very relaxing and calming, almost fell asleep to it. Will try out facial and waxing next time when my hair grows out.

Ohh and she has a staff who’s half Jap.

Location: west area quiet neighborhood, small shop decent setup.
Damage: $60 or $68 for massage. (Sorry can’t remember)

Disclaimer: this is not a sponsored post neither am I affiliated to the boss or shop. Just sharing some gem.
Old 26-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found a lost gem

Fei fei aka miyuki?
Old 26-10-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing, what's the happy menu?
Old 26-10-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all
Nope. I don’t think she’s famous around the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Fei fei aka miyuki?
Old 26-10-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Too bad no happy meal. As I mentioned earlier is a clean spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
Thanks for sharing, what's the happy menu?
Old 26-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Wow~ you also know. Yeah no happy meal. Just like the conversation we have during session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Sounds like you are referring to ML turned boss : J, who used to work at West Coast.
The joint that she recently set up, is a clean joint. No Happy Menu at all.

Her WeChat moments mentioned a current promotion : deep facial cleansing + full body massage, for a price of $88.
Old 26-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie View Post

Ohh and she has a staff who’s half Jap.

Location: west area quiet neighborhood, small shop decent setup.
Since she started a small biz naming the shop after her working name, you sure she is ok to be shared in this forum?
Old 26-10-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

As mentioned it’s a clean joint, nothing to worry about sharing her place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Since she started a small biz naming the shop after her working name, you sure she is ok to be shared in this forum?
Old 26-10-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling this is a "Joy"ful place... Right?
Old 26-10-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

What’s bubble massage? Is it similar to nuru massage?
Old 26-10-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Nuru massage, involving a fully naked male customer and a fully naked female masseuse, can never be allowed to be performed in any licensed massage joint in Singapore.
You can still find MLs offering nuru massage : go check out SGL or SGBC websites.

Bubble massage : creation of bubbles over your body. ML remains fully clothed.

Bubble massage is not Nuru massage.
I tried nuru massage only once many years ago, the experience wasn't enjoyable as I don't like the feeling of sliding on the inflating bed and also the foam after a while felt very cold.

Is the sensation of bubble massage similar to nuru except for the ML remaining fully clothed?
Old 27-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very obvious clues.
Those who know Westcoast will know who and where she is now...
Old 29-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

I tried all 3 at this place, except for the boss J the rest cant make it in looks.
I've never seen someone fake being half Jap just because they lived there and can speak some Japanese - gimmick.

The other one has assets but is money faced.

Boss doesn't offer happiness so don't bother with this place.
Old 29-10-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Milksha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another 88 joint hyping as 'hidden'
Old 29-10-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
FACT0R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie View Post
As mentioned it’s a clean joint, nothing to worry about sharing her place.
Now, everyone using the word Gem until the value of the word go down to the drain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1