The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 02-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

sibei heng! saw this thread before i sms her for booking!!
Old 03-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros: How about this lady , looks hot, is it safe to go for her ?

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=527209

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuden View Post
sibei heng! saw this thread before i sms her for booking!!
hey bro!
you are a lucky one!

Help me bumps this post and lets save more bros!!!!
Old 03-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post

Thanks
kiko
pai seh ah I only can complain or kp for those bitches I fucked, if you scare , you pass me the money. I try liao then tell you, if you really want play safe lah
HAHA JK
Anyway if you want quality one, can go find thread open by haonan25 bro, his gers are all good quality one, and quality assurance. SO ya that's a guideline for you to follow.

Where else for me, be it the ger super good or super chio, im happy and I wun post review because I am lazy.

But when the bitch I met shows me bitchy attitude with bitchy service, that's when I don't mind to get my ass to open new account when my old account Bigbadman was been deactivated and to post this thread.

so yup! on the bottom line, I can only vouch for this bitch's sucky service

Cheers
Old 03-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays i go for those Milf 30 plus just massage after stressful work , i seen just 2 time Hj has gone up to 110-120. i feel is not worth, i rather go legal house gleylang and spens the extra $30-40 make up $150 on PRC , at least i feel more worth better service.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Nowadays i go for those Milf 30 plus just massage after stressful work , i seen just 2 time Hj has gone up to 110-120. i feel is not worth, i rather go legal house gleylang and spens the extra $30-40 make up $150 on PRC , at least i feel more worth better service.
haha
I never go legal house before, so pai seh
And at same time I rather save the money and go for sex trip in Bangkok, more worth the money.

and seriously save the money and wait for quality ones with good FRs, I respect bros who put the effort to write FR.

Price is increasing but bo bian I duno why we cannot control the price since we are the customers, lan lan suck thumb, either find a gf to fuck for free or suck it up find FL if bo gf.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Ya you have your option of going oversea for sexual activities, while other bros going for KTV overseas. But to me, if i going oversea holiday, i am rather going for sight seeing, makan and shopping , a typical singaporean. Shop, eat , makan.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Ya you have your option of going oversea for sexual activities, while other bros going for KTV overseas. But to me, if i going oversea holiday, i am rather going for sight seeing, makan and shopping , a typical singaporean. Shop, eat , makan.
Depends on your preferences lah, Bkk see pussy and boobs nia, that's my sightseeing hahaha
Old 03-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 12
joHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
come across this FL
HP number of 82806570
cost me $100, I rather PCC
Her picture online is totally different when saw her
And is bj not bbbj as stated online, before fucking she apply KY JELLY@@ WTF. SO COLD when I fucked her.
furthermore ride on me less than 5 mins want to change position, and missionary less than 5mins I wanted to change to doggy, she yell at me saying at she is reaching climax, she seems sooo frustrated -_-!!!

Anyway its a extremely badbonk

So when you guys received location like whampoa market ask you go to the green gate. PLEASE RETREAT!!!
save your money for other FL like yuri, or mia they have MUCH BETTER SERVICE than this bitch
you could have just rejected her and walked away though, why waste your hard-earned money?
Old 03-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joHnnyBoy90 View Post
you could have just rejected her and walked away though, why waste your hard-earned money?
I fuck milf before, I fuck gers who is totally different from the picture shown and though her warm welcome could be signs that she is good in her service but sadly I regretted doing so.

And yeap will reject next time for sure, pray hard she get caught by police and send back to china
Old 03-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

bro next right click pic and click search google for this image
Old 03-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
bro next right click pic and click search google for this image
yeah I know
a lot OKT is like that one

Especially this $$$$$$ asshole that trying to cheat the money of SB bros, so yup! gg to boycott his stable gers
Jiao lang!!!
Old 03-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks

your answer can be found here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sour...71031&filter=0
Old 03-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
come across this FL
HP number of 82806570
cost me $100, I rather PCC
Her picture online is totally different when saw her
And is bj not bbbj as stated online, before fucking she apply KY JELLY@@ WTF. SO COLD when I fucked her.
furthermore ride on me less than 5 mins want to change position, and missionary less than 5mins I wanted to change to doggy, she yell at me saying at she is reaching climax, she seems sooo frustrated -_-!!!

Anyway its a extremely badbonk

So when you guys received location like whampoa market ask you go to the green gate. PLEASE RETREAT!!!
save your money for other FL like yuri, or mia they have MUCH BETTER SERVICE than this bitch

BAD BONK 82806570 .......... https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sour...rt=10&filter=0
Old 03-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

bumpz for the sake of the happiness of your dick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1