The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!
Re: Overprice in dome 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Bro lets boycott sg sheep/wolves website. They the main culprits of overpriced fls price increase on feb 2017 . I hope my efforts doesn't go to waste let's boycott them.
Just don't choose the overpriced ones. I go for sub 100, got good service still.
Old 30-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro lets boycott sg sheep/wolves website. They the main culprits of overpriced fls price increase on feb 2017 . I hope my efforts doesn't go to waste let's boycott them.
Support Support .... I never pay abv 120
Actually Sheep n Wolves r same family
Old 30-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Support Support .... I never pay abv 120
Actually Sheep n Wolves r same family
Plus Fake pics damm irritating after travelling down just to get a fake girl..
Old 30-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 7
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

Agreed.
Went to a few in West area the 'BL' and 'LS' area.
Total Shit. Pics ain't real the size and age came out x2.
But being a soft hearted guy i just proceed and done the deed in like less than 15mins and left but after that i do not go ever again.
And understanding from some of the girls in West area, they are basically caught and staying under 'special pass' for a long while.
Hence no choice have to work. So their 'agent' knows they no choice and also charge higher to them in terms of accom and web posting. Pity them too..
So maybe the pic posted was 6-9months when the first arrived... lol
Old 03-07-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
Agreed.
Went to a few in West area the 'BL' and 'LS' area.
Total Shit. Pics ain't real the size and age came out x2.
But being a soft hearted guy i just proceed and done the deed in like less than 15mins and left but after that i do not go ever again.
And understanding from some of the girls in West area, they are basically caught and staying under 'special pass' for a long while.
Hence no choice have to work. So their 'agent' knows they no choice and also charge higher to them in terms of accom and web posting. Pity them too..
Save your mercy for someone who needs it more.

These ladies are good at plotting stories, why do you bother? If you do not feel you wanna proceed, just back off.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
agree to conquer... don't fall for the KC trap.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dualblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time will tell. So lets juz bonk thai girls for now. At least the service standard is there.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgp69 View Post
600$ for overnight fee with prc fl (160$ per bonk).
So expensive!
Easily affordable for me even 3 /5 times the price. The question is do they worth the price?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 02-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4111 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name 姓名:S+28号Du Juan(杜鹃)
Age 年龄:18-23
Height 身高 :170cm
Boobs 胸围:36E(all natural)
Damage 价格:$220/1/1
Tarma 特色双飞:$600/60mins/1shot FJ(搭配S+27号或S+26或S+21号双飞,600新币,一小时,一次做爱,可以中途换套)
...$600 for tarma hahaha. Boycott!!!
She finally delisted herself, don't see her in sgwoxxxxxxx website any more.

I think she either kenna bao or make too much and retired.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

GO petain lor, if cannot afford bunch of pathetic dogs
Old 12-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
praypray2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be frank, it's not about the money or falling for KC trap. To me its about consumers right. There is a market rate out there also a legal price and standards in this service in Sg. Face it as a guy if a woman makes you song enough, a guy will be willing to give. After all this years of trying the fl sad to conclude they are not giving the service equal to the money they are asking for. Most of this girls nowadays has "princess" sickness, not willing to work for their money thus takes lots of shortcut during servicing. Go read those fl websites, have this have that but how many time you as consumers actually get the service they claim to provide? The legal side of this service in sg actually have higher chances of making you and your little bro happy when you leave. Now the young things think they are so precious? You be the judge, do you like being short change when you buy a plate of chicken rice for 20-50% more in a normal Kopi shop and taste like rubber or dead fish in this case. Or you step into a high class coffee shop in a 5 star hotel and the waitress serves you in a shitty manner?
Old 23-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any one try Sgmomo. Seem many photo shop.
Wow wolf bann from sammboy
Old 23-04-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
Just don't choose the overpriced ones. I go for sub 100, got good service still.
i agree lor, i go FLDome1 read all the OKT fake reviews. go also see face different. kenna scammed 4 times liao. the RP stable at the lousy hotel wah the pictures and the person. if like that $100 give me twice also cannot cum i rather cum 1 time good one here
Old 23-04-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster

HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
She finally delisted herself, don't see her in sgwoxxxxxxx website any more.

I think she either kenna bao or make too much and retired.
heard she kenna baoed for a mth. never reply msgs. wowwwww $$$$$$$
Old 23-04-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Save your mercy for someone who needs it more.

These ladies are good at plotting stories, why do you bother? If you do not feel you wanna proceed, just back off.
west side all HDB one mah. Don't like what you see follow this brudder's advice. if not act like you insurance agent. reject also not so paiseh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1