The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Overprice in dome 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
She finally delisted herself, don't see her in sgwoxxxxxxx website any more.

I think she either kenna bao or make too much and retired.
she kenna bao for a whole mth bro
Old 08-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
Agreed.
Went to a few in West area the 'BL' and 'LS' area.
Total Shit. Pics ain't real the size and age came out x2.
But being a soft hearted guy i just proceed and done the deed in like less than 15mins and left but after that i do not go ever again.
And understanding from some of the girls in West area, they are basically caught and staying under 'special pass' for a long while.
Hence no choice have to work. So their 'agent' knows they no choice and also charge higher to them in terms of accom and web posting. Pity them too..
So maybe the pic posted was 6-9months when the first arrived... lol
actually, just reject lah. can de what. Best part is you act you plain clothes police when they open the door and it's not what you expected.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Easily affordable for me even 3 /5 times the price. The question is do they worth the price?
i see you really don't like the site. But still some gems can only be found there. the rest of the sites like sgbeautycastle even worse. How to boycott like that? dilemma I also don't mind paying like you
Old 12-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy prices nowadays .... cannot make it ones dare charge $160 to $200.!!??

Barely make it one dare charge $280!!!???

Wa kao!!!! Pui!
Old 12-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post

Wa kao!!!! Pui!
The products are targeted at the niche market of the higher-income group...
Old 12-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post

Wa kao!!!! Pui!
Then just don't go to them la lol
Willing seller willing buyer

I haven't visited dome 2 for awhile lol
The quality of the gal has been going down with the increase in price has been going in opposite directions

There used to be better market competition when there were local okt

Ever since the china okt dominated the PRC market it has been declining

I can never understand how someone will choose a PRC FL that is above 150... Then might as well go to cat150..
The FL market used to thrive vs the legal market as there was a good competition

A few years back I have queue for gals in GL and I have difficulty contacting or making an appointment with a newly listed FL but nowadays that does not seem to be the case.
There does not seem to be an increase in the number of FL and WL either. Is it because we have given up due to the quality? Lol

The so called database is full of flaws, the numbers here only increase and not decrease so the market their gals can tap on gradually reduces which includes genuine and potential customers. I have been going to PRC FL for several years. My number also got blacklisted. I have regulars and one of them was telling me about it them I realize is because I rejected a gal who is totally different from the picture

All these factors above made me felt that PRC FL market is walking towards it's demise
On and off now I try only very selective new gals and when one of those gals I know back then has returned to our shores

Last edited by GN007SG; 12-11-2018 at 11:18 PM.
Old 19-11-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Actually my only source of PRC bonks is legal.

This dome killed itself:
1. Fake photos plenty
2. Bad service and don't care. Just waiting for the next carrot to line up and tio chop
3. Your number end up being sold and perma-spam
4. Pricing similar or more expensive than legal depending which house you go. Location also tend to be near legal anyway so might as well just pop over instead
Old 20-11-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Lightfire has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post

This dome killed itself:
1. Fake photos plenty
2. Bad service and don't care. Just waiting for the next carrot to line up and tio chop
4. Pricing similar or more expensive than legal depending which house you go. Location also tend to be near legal anyway so might as well just pop over instead
There is quite a few good girls i have encounter in langqun website.
There is a lot of 100 Fj will good service in G area. Some of the girls told me they have not enough people to visit them.

Now a lot of website kana block.
Old 23-11-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
johnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very long never come here, but what happened here??? how come only left with 2 operators basically?
Old 25-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post

This dome killed itself:
1. Fake photos plenty
You made good points. I have frequent wolf when they just started with the v good pricing and a handful gave me value for money. Several service was poor, or looks different after removing makeup.
Now our numbers are being spammed !! Damn!!
Realised their site have changed.
Most I’ll pay for $100 and never more than that else just wank !
Old 29-11-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban777 View Post
You made good points. I have frequent wolf when they just started with the v good pricing and a handful gave me value for money. Several service was poor, or looks different after removing makeup.
Now our numbers are being spammed !! Damn!!
Realised their site have changed.
Most I’ll pay for $100 and never more than that else just wank !
Agree with you, the FL2 is just a sub from GL years ago. I browsed some site that some FL are asking for even $200 higher... If that's the case, might as well go CAT$150 in Geylang. At least service is guaranteed
Old 29-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
There is quite a few good girls i have encounter in langqun website.
There is a lot of 100 Fj will good service in G area. Some of the girls told me they have not enough people to visit them.

Now a lot of website kana block.
S.g.wo.lf u mean? It's so secretive and some FL never reply. The comments on their site are in Mandarin and you can guess more or less who comment
Old 29-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
bradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good info, thanks

Last edited by bradpitt; 30-11-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 18
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
s.g. wol.f website is gone....anyone knows any alternative website with similar premium quality $200 girls ?
Im also looking for alternative website.
Quite sad that its gone actually, it was a good site with alot of girls. My experience with the site is very positive actually, 95% of the time is a decent or above average bonk
Old 29-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
s.g. wol.f website is gone....anyone knows any alternative website with similar premium quality $200 girls ?
That’s what I realised too. Got blocked or gone for good ? My experience were mostly at the west side and will mark a 80% satisfied
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1