The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
cckman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycckman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Perverted act

Hi all Bro and Sister,

I wanted to start this thread to share if you ever a victim or you are the perverted one that prey on others. Not to encouraged it definitely but wanted to share the experience. Here is my perverted experiences, Maybe I very unlucky, got a few times by other perverts.

When I was in secondary school, I loved swimming and always go to the nearby public swimming pool near my house. Once, I went and swum a few laps already but tummy aching, so went to the male toilet and do my business first.

Half way inside doing big business, I realised my left wall have a few holes near to the sitting area in the toilet. I was shock to see a pair of eyes watching me doing big business.

Wow, scared liao as still green and never encounter this kind of things. So quickly use water hose washed my backside, flushed and pulled up my swimming trunk.

Opened the door and saw this uncle I think about 40+ standing infront of the door. He pushed me back into the toilet and closed the door. Then called me" xiao didi, dun scared, uncle like your cock and wanted to suck you" I was bloody scared liao so never moved.

He pulled down my swimming trunk and suck my cock, of course I cannot erected lah, so scared. That uncle suck me quite some time and also ate and licked my hairless cock and balls for some time and he also pulled down his swimming trunk and masturbate himself.

Then, he stand up and hole my hand to shake for him. Small cock and also hairless, I also dun know so stupid and shake for him. He sprayed a little bit of sperm on my body and then still have the cheek to say thank you and walked out the toilet.

I like a stupid idiot standing in the toilet for a while with my swimming trunk down and then quickly washed up and get out of the swimming complex and went back home.

I kept recalled the whole incident and actually masturbate a few times in the next few days, dun really know why... To be continued
Old 30-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perverted act

Camping for 2nd posting...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 30-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

camping, liaw.....how old r you?
Old 30-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

bro really courageous to put up yr grey area in yr teenage life
Old 30-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Bro cckman,

I had a similiar experience but in a cinema, also fingered by uncle. Looks like most uncle out there are all quite pervert

Waiting for more of your perverted acts
Old 30-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!

bro u still can mast when thinking of it? u gay ah?
Old 30-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
redstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sis singlegirl: i remember reading abt ur experience in your other thread. How old were you at that time?

Up my points, and I will reciprocate.

Life is short, bonk hard, fuck hard, but stay safe!
Old 30-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
Sis singlegirl: i remember reading abt ur experience in your other thread. How old were you at that time?
i was only 13 loh
Old 30-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

cckman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycckman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Perverted act

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyrabbit View Post
bro u still can mast when thinking of it? u gay ah?
Aiyo, not gay lah but bi lei
Old 30-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

Go back to school but mind was still thinking of it, I dun know why I started to pay extra attention to the girls in my class. I started to tried to look down on their skirt and tried to be extremely close to all the girls in my school. I kept a record of what kind of panties the girls wear and realised white panites was most common. Sometimes can see yellow patches on it too.

As I was in the school swimming team, and my school won quite a few medals in school competitions, I easily welcome by girls. But of course, never tried to go swimming alone for the next few months as afraid of seeing that uncle again.

I was in lower sec and this girl named Joey that just joined our swimming team was very cute and pretty. Especially her boob was in the stage of growing and I tried to swim behind her whenever I had the chance during swimming so can have a proper look at her pinkish opening between her 2 legs when she was swimming.

And I dun know when did I started to be a pervert too and likes to swim behind any girls watching at the opening between their 2 legs while swimming in the pool in public.

Joey seems to like me too and tried to talk to me whenever she can. It was like a puppy love and everytime we go out with our schoolmate or during training, we were just like couples. But I was too young anyway and so was she.

We were training very late due to a coming competition and as Joey only stayed behind my blocks, we always go back together. One night, we had our training quite late and our parents were requested from school to fetch us home. Joey`s parent were unable to fetch her due to their work and so I volunteer from school to fetch her home by my parent.

But my parent did not come to fetch us as my grangma is ill. My mum asked me to take a cab back with Joey but instead of taking a cab, we both decided to walk home. Our swimming complex was not too far from home and Joey and I decided to stroll at the nearby garden first before going home.

it was quite late and the garden was quiet, both of us, young little couple walked side by side in the garden and soon we sat at a secluded area of the garden to take a rest... To be continued
Old 30-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS : Just checking the whole story will be about perverted acts occur to you + done by you right ? Just curious so i know what im reading actually

Waiting for your next updates
Old 30-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Hi TS : Just checking the whole story will be about perverted acts occur to you + done by you right ? Just curious so i know what im reading actually

Waiting for your next updates
Yes, the perverted acts are done and occurs on me. But if anyone had any to share, pls feel free to post I would like to know too
Old 30-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Last time got a uncle near my house got a bicycle shop. Then whenever my parents go to the supermarket to buy stuff, i would stay with him there den he will ask me sit on his lap and put his hand inside my shorts and touch my didi. Really uncomfortable and weird at the same time.
Old 30-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

It wasn`t too long when I saw another couple sitting not too far away from us. I think the girl is about 20+, malays and the guy is chinese and look much older about 50+. The malay girl was quite plumband short and she was wearing a black jump suite and the guy is wearing a bemudas and a yellow singlet.

I think they did not see us due to the lightning aorund my area was quite dark but we can see them clearly due to their bright lightning.

I dun know why I kept close observation on them and Joey sat beside me quietly and I think she is also wondering why I kept looking at them. I saw the guy gave some notes to the malay girl.

I think it`s my luck, the chinese guy stood up and pulled down his bermudas and exposing his cock. I turned to Joey and saw she covered her mouth but was watching at them. I told Joey softly to hid behind the tree to avoid being seem and she did as told. I stood behind her trying to hide ourselves and my body stood close to Joey.

We were liked a peeping tom and watched how the malay girls held the guy cock and put in her mouth to suck. After a while, the guy unzipped the malay girl suite and pull it down. WOW!!! So daring in the garden, that malay girl was on her black bra and panties only.

I was having a hard on and pressed my cock hard on Joey backside. I did not do it purposely but wanted some pressure on my cock and I dun even know it was an erection that time.

The malay girl took off her panties and spread her legs on the benches and I saw the guy put on some thing around his cock and he lie between her 2 legs. I felt my throat was dried and suddenly when Joey moved her back, I felt it was comfortable as ahe rubbed lightly against my cock. So I stood near to her and started to rub my cock against Joey backside. Joey did not respond and she focus on that couple making love.

I watched with Joey on the couple as they had sex on the benches, sometime the girl will sit on the top of the guy ot the guy will knocked the girl at her back while she is doggies.

I carried on watching and rubbing my cock against Joey and soon I cummed in my shorts. I did not bother to clean and slowly raised my hands to put on Joey`s breast. Joey immediately turned around and asked me to stop. I begged her just let me grabbed for once only and after much begging, she agreed.

So I raised my hand and gently squeezed her breast just like what the guy did to the malay girl but the guy was much luckily as he push away the malay girl bra and sucked her nipples too. But I was already satisfied squeezing Joey`s small but still growing breast through her clothes.

Soon, I think the guy cummed and he stood up, threw the condom on the floor and wore back his bermudas. The malay girls too wore back her clothes and they walked seperately.

Joey suddenly turned around and said to me dun tell anyone you touched my breast. I nodded my head and we went to Joey house.

Joey`s parent was still not home and Joey invited me to her house, we had a drink in the living room and I wanted to pee. I went to the washroom and saw a few bras hanging in the toilet. I quickly closed the door and hold the bra in my hands. I looked at it as though it was gold and knew the bigger bra must belong to Joey`s mum and the smaller one belong to Joey.

I took a big pink bra with lace at the side and a white plain bra and put it in my nose. I breathe in hard and enjoyed the smell. I pull down my short and can see the spern stain had not dried yet and cleaned it on Joey`s mum bra. I took another black panties and smell it again.

It was wonderful and I wrapped joey bra around my already erected cock again and started to masturbate. I was feeling so good when Joey knocked on the toilet door asking me why I took so long, I told her I do big business and quickly PCC with it till I cum on the white bra.

I rubbed my sperm on the bra and the panties and hang it back in the toilet again. I walked out feeing tired and leg shaky as I just masturbate twice in less than an hour. I bid Joey goodbye and went home to rest but I`m not feeling good due to what I had done... To be continued
Old 30-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Eh bro, u left concrete evidence in her house

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1