The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
3 blur Sotongs in Beijing 7 Aug

Marji, MrBates and myself planning to meet up next Sunday in Beijing. We (me at least) are 3 blur sotongs there and will be armed only with information and data from sammyboy. ha ha! I think we'll be Sammyboy's sex adventurers in testing new areas and lobangs

Must say, sammyboy is the BEST..... every where I have researched so far has turned up same same information especially for joints with lots of ang moh chiongsters like Maggie's, Banana, Bar Street, Suzie Wong, Mix, Vic's and Passion.

I have 1 colleague's lobang for sauna in BJ where EVERYTHING is covered for 1000rmb for 2hrs

Any other money and time saving suggestions? Although we are meeting for one evening, we'll be in and out of BJ on our own seperate work for the week.

Any other bros want to join the beijing outing above?

We're staying at different hotels but mostly around the Wangfujing/Chaoyang area.
Old 27-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: 3 blur Sotongs in Beijing 7 Aug

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
Marji, MrBates and myself planning to meet up next Sunday in Beijing. We (me at least) are 3 blur sotongs there and will be armed only with information and data from sammyboy. ha ha! I think we'll be Sammyboy's sex adventurers in testing new areas and lobangs

Must say, sammyboy is the BEST..... every where I have researched so far has turned up same same information especially for joints with lots of ang moh chiongsters like Maggie's, Banana, Bar Street, Suzie Wong, Mix, Vic's and Passion.

I have 1 colleague's lobang for sauna in BJ where EVERYTHING is covered for 1000rmb for 2hrs

Any other money and time saving suggestions? Although we are meeting for one evening, we'll be in and out of BJ on our own seperate work for the week.

Any other bros want to join the beijing outing above?

We're staying at different hotels but mostly around the Wangfujing/Chaoyang area.
Bros,
A mere suggestions to post this invitation of yours at Beijin Recoomendations thread, which u will sure to get more responses!

Wishing u guys lots of fun for your Sex Adventures Trip....in Beijing!
Cheers.
Best regards,
Old 28-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
eden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Head down to chaoyang district, theres a place call "gun shi" - rolling stone..its a disco but with hell lots of FL roaming around, pick slowly as they are alot of good ones. best thing is to get a bootle of whisky and you are entitle to the VIP area where its a birds eye view of all the chicks.

Look for captain Yuan Yuan and tell her you are from singapore, she will give u good place to seat. u can get a girl to sit with u through out the night and bring her out later..price is neg between u both... nice music and atmosphere..

Enjoy
Old 28-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found this nice 'Underground' SPA while I was there. Go for the normal SPA stuff massage everything really nice and cheap but if you talk to the captains (female ones as well) in the TV room to arrange for specials they will take you down a lift to the basement and very secure - no worried of police raid etc.

Cannot remember the price but trust me its really very reasonable

安华景苑饭店
北京市宣武区广安门外马连道路九号
邮编:100055
董佳齐(娱乐部经理)
电话:010-63271115转8687
手机:13511015668
In english its An Hua Jing Yuan Hotel

The tel is one of the captain.
Old 28-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

hey thanks!

will put this down
Old 28-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
hey thanks!

will put this down
If you get what u want ... up me points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1