The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yangshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twisted for Three

Support nice story, looking forward to next update
Old 28-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
resolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping site setup.
Thank you for sharing nice story.
Old 28-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
gring0t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing good story. Hope to read more updates.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
uchuujin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bump for ts
Old 04-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Koh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, wish to read more.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Twisted for Three

Nice story keep it up
Old 09-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahhh... Awesome story from super writer! Keep it up ts,!
Old 16-02-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

upzzz you go..... hope ts can find the inspiration to continue
Old 16-02-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
oleole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, hope you can find the inspiration to continue
Old 16-02-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Tonali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchuujin View Post
upzzz you go..... hope ts can find the inspiration to continue
Hoping for that too!
Old 16-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Very good story
Old 23-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

great story.... hope ts can find inspiration of continue
Old 23-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

We entered our room and spread out. I noticed Elaine was now wearing a casual loose white summer dress. I can't help but feel that she looked like a schoolgirl again.

"Want some tea?" Elaine asked me. She shuffled through the packets of instant beverages on the minibar.

"Sure," I replied, as I sat down on the bed.

Elaine glanced questioningly at Desmond who had sat himself down in the sitting area couch. Desmond nodded. She then took the electric kettle to the bathroom to get it filled.

The awkward silence lasted until I turned on the TV. As I restlessly changed the channels, Desmond suddenly stood up and came up to me.

Once again I exchanged glances with the delinquent boy whom I've scolded as a teacher on several occasions over the past several years. Somehow he seemed bigger now. Either that or I felt diminished.

After a moment of silence, Desmond pushed his hand into his cargo shorts pocket and retrieved something. He tossed it on my lap, then turned and marched towards the bathroom.

I looked down to see a pair of balled up, damp, burgandy-red panties on my lap. There was no mistaking who it belonged to.

There was a commotion coming from the bathroom.

I clutched Elaine's panties in my hand. I don't know if it was because my hands had gone cold, but her panties felt warm, as if retaining some of her heat. Slowly, I willed myself to my feet and headed towards where my wife's voice was.

Elaine's giggle halted me in my steps beside the bathroom door. "You bad, bad, boy," I heard her whispered excitedly, "Can't you wait until tonight?"

"I nead you now, Ms. Tan," Desmond replied. His voice was low. Hungry. Almost a growl.

"Stop, Mr. Tan is in the room ah..." Elaine said.

"He won't do a thing," Desmond replied gruffly. "He's a cuck."

"Stop that! He is not… Mmmmm… Desmonddd… Ahhh…"

I forced myself to inch forwards, just enough to peek around the doorframe into the bathroom. There she was, my beautiful wife, Elaine, standing with her hands on the sink counter while here student embraced her from behind. The boy's hand was under the front of her skirt, between her milky thighs. Whatever he was doing must have been really good because Elaine was gaping with her eyes closed, looking like she enjoyed it immensurably. In further response to Desmond's fingers, Elaine grounded her butt back against his crotch. Her white dress hiked up her smooth thighs from the action, momentarily flashing half of her shapely bare butt on occassion. Indeed she was pantiless. She had been pantiless when she walked up to me outside the door. I couldn't help but wonder what happened before then.

Elaine didn't give me much time to ruminate however. It would seem she was done with her half-hearted protests. She straightened up, arching back against Desmond. She then turned her head and reached back to carress his head. Desmond responded by kissing her on the neck.

I could only watch as my wife writhed in delight against her student. Elaine looked absolutely ravishing. Her pale skin had become flushed pink and the mask of lust on her face was so completely alien that it sent shivers of fear down my body.

Elaine started moaning softly. Her eyes opened, glazed with lust. He gaze was unfocused until it ultimately met mine in the mirror before her.

Upon spotting me outside the bathroom door, Elained stiffened and seemed to come back to her senses. She stopped writhing like a wanton whore against Desmond. Though still moaning, her responses now seemed more controlled. Every now and then her nervous gaze returned to me in the mirror. She looked uncertain.

Desmond pushed her gently forwards. As if reading his mind, Elaine proceeded to bend over the sink counter on her elbows. She kept her eyes on me via the mirror. Behind her, Desmond was running his hands up her smooth luscious thighs. He pushed her skirt over her butt and bent down and planted kisses over her curvy bare ass.

Elaine closed her eyes and sighed.

Desmond wasted little time moving lower and pushed his face against her bared pussy.

Elaine let out a delighted gasp and her mouth fell open again.

I watched the teenage boy eat out my wife, making her tremble with pleasure.

An instant of eternity later, Desmond got to his feet and unbuckled his cargo shorts. He eagerly freed his hard cock from his trousers. The boy was certainly bigger than me, both in length and girth. What more, his cock had a certain youthful spryness to it which made it bob upwards aggressively.

Elaine remained bent over the sink with her eyes closed, breathing deeply through her mouth. I wished she would look at me again. See the panic in my eyes, but she was a picture of acceptance.

Desmond started rubbing his cock against Elaine’s pussy. My wife sighed and bit her lip in eager anticipation.

It was too much for me at that moment. I turned away. A split second later I heard my wife moan. My gaze was reflexively drawn back to the bathroom, in time to see the length of Desmond’s cock slide languorously into my wife’s small pink pussy.

Desmond started fucking Elaine almost immediately. I could see Elaine’s juices dripping off of his slick cock every time he slid out of her tight quim. She was unbelievably wet.

Elaine bit her lip, trying her best to stifle her moans, but soon gave up and gaped with pleasure as the boy behind her stuffed her pussy again and again.

“Oh god, Desmond...” Elaine moaned, rocking back to meet his thrusts.

Desmond grabbed on to her hips and continued thrusting away. Damp slapping sounds filled the bathroom, accentuated by low moans and panting.

I was so fixated on the sight of Desmond's fat cock sliding in and out of my wife's willing pussy that I didn't realize Desmond had noticed me.

When I finally looked up, I caught the boy staring at me via the bathroom mirror. He held my gaze and continued to take my wife in front of me without pause.

"Desmond… Darling… You're making me cummmmm…" Elaine panted.

It wasn't long before Elaine let out a small shriek. Her feet raised on the tip of her toes and her smooth shapely thighs shook with the force of her orgasm. Her mouth gaped and she stared at the mirror with half lidded eyes. Desmond groaned and grabbed on to her waist to hold her still. He clenched his eyes and gritted his teeth.

After a moment of catching his breath he slowly withdrew his cock from my wife's glowing red pussy. His cock was still hard as carved wood.

"Sorry Ms. Tan, I nearly lost control." Desmond whispered.

A flood of relief flooded my gut as I realized the boy hadn't cum in my wife.

Elaine straightened up, her face deeply flushed and her breaths ragged. She smiled and leaned towards Desmond. "Well done," she whispered playfully before kissing him on the cheek.

Desmond took her hand. "Let's play some more on the bed," he said.

Elaine shot me a cautious look, as if remembering I was still there. Then she turned back to Desmond and said, "Not yet. Don't rush. We need to take this slow okay?"

Desmond snorted and flashed me a disapproving look in the mirror before nodding.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 23-02-2019 at 09:50 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

awesome continuation!
Old 23-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster