The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 28-03-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
Hi bros, anyone of you here attending the foot fetish night at the purgatory?
You attending?
Old 28-03-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyot View Post
You attending?
Nope I am not, won’t be free on that day, sounds interesting though.
Old 28-03-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Her session is fun but quite aggressive and I dont feel safe even though got safeword. The only plus point about her is the french accent and big boobs [/QUOTE]

Interesting i would have thought serving a naturally aggressive dominatrix would be a dream for any sub. Would you be kind enough to elaborate briefly of how you felt unsafe. Thanks
Old 28-03-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
wat the price?
should be 100/h, waiting for your FR

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-03-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
Hi bros, anyone of you here attending the foot fetish night at the purgatory?
I'm not sure if I'm dreaming. But apparently we will be seeing the opening of Singapore's first dungeon, Purgatory on the 5th. From what I understand that the place will host its first foot fetish night with around 8-9 Mistresses attending. Word is that they cater to events for hens and bachelor nights....wish I could be attending. Got this news from Ms Raine.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
gertyfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Her session is fun but quite aggressive and I dont feel safe even though got safeword. The only plus point about her is the french accent and big boobs
Interesting i would have thought serving a naturally aggressive dominatrix would be a dream for any sub. Would you be kind enough to elaborate briefly of how you felt unsafe. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Lets just say using the safeword makes her think that you're weak rather than to be understanding although you've negotiated beforehand (eg, not a big fan of pain but they got carried away during session and do it to you anyway just because you need to satisfy them) It is not the first time I've experienced this issue
Old 28-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Normally, the key element is for a session is safe and hygenic.
That what make the wanabe and prof difference.

If it is unsafe, it make no sense to go for any session.
Just my two cents.
Old 28-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
Normally, the key element is for a session is safe and hygenic.
That what make the wanabe and prof difference.

If it is unsafe, it make no sense to go for any session.
Just my two cents.
agree with you bro, simple and hygiene are two big points to be observed, once they are compromised,
then means chin chai anyhow can do... professional international/local dommes place strong emphasis on hygiene
which wanabe dommes flout everytime, letting subs lick each other's saliva or body fluids,
unless it has been specifically requested otherwise i find there are not professional...
take for eg feet worship, some dommes juz use wipes or tissue paper to clean in between sessions, understand
during hosting time is of the essence but hygiene is something which i find cannot be compromised,
rather wait awhile more to get a clean one than to rush in for a soiled setting...
take for eg face sitting, panty comes into contact w the first sub's mouth (saliva), if got contact w dick (cum or precum),
they also didnt change panty in between sessions, so the next sub comes along, cant imagine wad he's licking...
so with no consideration wadsoever for our health being, such dommes are unethical, juz wan to think of their tribute only...

wanabes will alwiz be wanabes, thinking they wear the dragon robe will become emperor, duno wan to laugh or wad...
doesnt mean that by wearing latex or elaborate domme wear will make her a pro, some dommes are quite simple minded...
dont observe simple and hygiene protocols which i find is the basic SM 101 then they will never be professional...

quote from a bro:
what defines a pro from a wannabe has never been attire but attitude and practice,
that's what defines a true dominatrix, not someone who chin chai do whatever she feels like, someone who can establish and respect
boundaries and things p&c (privacy and discretion being high priorities in SM), placing emphasis on simple, hygiene and
discretion with no judgement on your character or kinks
simply put, doesnt mean u wear manu jersey u can play at old trafford, doesnt mean u wear swimming trunks make u a swimmer...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 29-03-2019 at 01:05 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18
Old 28-03-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post
Interesting i would have thought serving a naturally aggressive dominatrix would be a dream for any sub. Would you be kind enough to elaborate briefly of how you felt unsafe. Thanks
Quote:
Lets just say using the safeword makes her think that you're weak rather than to be understanding although you've negotiated beforehand (eg, not a big fan of pain but they got carried away during session and do it to you anyway just because you need to satisfy them) It is not the first time I've experienced this issue
yes safe word is a safety procedure, i've met experienced and professional dommes like our Queen of SM, Mistress Minky, they do not need safe words at all, just by facial expression and body language they can tell how you're doing...
so a domme who practise safe words but dont respect it, then again not very professional imo... dont respect safe words = dont respect limits, nuff said...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 29-03-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old 28-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post

yes safe word is a safety procedure, i've met experienced and professional dommes like our Queen of SM, Mistress Minky, they do not need safe words at all, just by facial expression and body language they can tell how you're doing...
so a domme who practise safe words but dont respect it, then again not very professional imo... dont respect safe words = dont respect limits, nuff said...
Lol does she still call herself that? I remember many years ago she tried to establish herself as the queen bee of local bdsm, and acted kind of elitist.
Old 28-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Lol does she still call herself that? I remember many years ago she tried to establish herself as the queen bee of local bdsm, and acted kind of elitist.
no la, i saw somewhere so i call her that out of respect for the seniority and professionalism, other bros alwiz joke queen only for me lol, dont take it too seriously...
Old 28-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Which mistress have huge bladder and can pee very long and loud?
Old 28-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post
Amélie is a actually a newbie hence the cost is low than the other tour dommes but in the next few months when she's more experienced she will probably charge as high

Her session is fun but quite aggressive and I dont feel safe even though got safeword. The only plus point about her is the french accent and big boobs
Lol did she allow you to touch her boobs at least?
Old 28-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Jaspery88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any tips on how to properly tend to wounds from whipping/caning?

Will be having my very first session with a domme soon.
Kind of worried of having problems with infection from the wounds later on.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
I'm not sure if I'm dreaming. But apparently we will be seeing the opening of Singapore's first dungeon, Purgatory on the 5th. From what I understand that the place will host its first foot fetish night with around 8-9 Mistresses attending. Word is that they cater to events for hens and bachelor nights....wish I could be attending. Got this news from Ms Raine.

Yes, a lot of mistress attending on 5th, if those can attend please feedback how’s the event
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1