The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shootme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

any bros can share what's the tipping rate at club 102 is like? never been there before and was thinking of making a visit there, next week.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which are the genuine soapy massage joints in BKK...... disappointed after visiting a few places which turn out to be just massage, fuck n go although advertised as massage parlours.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Which are the genuine soapy massage joints in BKK...... disappointed after visiting a few places which turn out to be just massage, fuck n go although advertised as massage parlours.
What exactly are you looking for??? You are looking for those one dragon service like in China? Soapy massage in BKK aren't like that.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shootme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time went to club 102. Like what most bros mentioned, you be seated at the said with the girls standing infront of you while the French boss seated down and spoke with you.

Chose a girl by the name of "merinda" who claimed to be 21. chose the spa package and bought the girl a drink (should not have bought the drink, but, oh well). Led to the room by the girl I chose, she top up the water at the jacuzzi.

Then she undress till her panty and asked me to undress till my boxer. She sat on me and grind me while she share the drinks with me.

Thereafter, while waiting for the jacuzzi to be fill up, she massage me while I'm lied down, naked. the massage was soso. Heng, the girl I took can speak a bit of English. Then she led me to the jacuzz, vibe bath, and did the bath on me while stroking my dick everyone and then. the bath was normal.

after the bath, she asked me to lie on the bed and she start to carress my bodym Was expecting CBJ like what most bros mentioned, however, she gave me a bbbj. Her sucking was not bad. as I did not have sex for sometime and didn't check clear before the trip, I have to stop her for being too aggressive on my dick. After sucking, she wanted me to piak her straight but I asked her to slow down things. Her nipple licking was soso. Thereafter, got hot liao, and she cow girl me. felt like a loser cause I eject too fast. Her pussy was tight but as I have no been having sex for a while and did not check clear, I released a bit too fast.

will return but probably.try other girls. 8/10 for overall experience. total expenditure about 4k bhat Spa was about 3k-3.5k + 170 bhat for drinks and 300 baht (tips for girl). A bit costly.if I can last longer. Probably will need to release first or seek for.two.shots the next time.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

miss bewa senior milf
Old 12-08-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Hey bros, Are there any barber shops in Bangkok?

Saw quite a few videos of Vietnamese barber shops on Youtube. So wanna give it a try.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
Hey bros, Are there any barber shops in Bangkok?

Saw quite a few videos of Vietnamese barber shops on Youtube. So wanna give it a try.
You have? I am also looking for it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 19
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Any bros heard or been to this place "Flower on Air" in Bang Khae area? Can't find any info on google or on here.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
Guys quick question,

Emmanuel or Labelle?

I'm looking for those SYT kind like Nataree used to have.
So is it true a lot migrated to Emmanuel?

Sorry Bro, it is not the case. Emmanuel ladies are more on mature side. Rarely finds SYT there now. Emmanual was one of my favorite a long while ago, but the selection is getting worse even they have more ladies available and the attitude is also going down.

I have only one sample tryout in Labelle and not confident to comment.

Also a number of the old favorite soapie , such as Caesar soapie, Victoria Secret soapie, Nataree are history now.
Old 29-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Visited club 102 n sharing my experience.

Short walk from sky train station. Phrom phong. If needed use google map.

Took the jacuzzi package brought the gal a drink damage ~3200batt.

Plenty to choose all slim n if u read other thread the decor not bad, n yes the ang mo sits n “help “ u to choose.

Gal I chose is call lemon ... had wanted a tall Long hair gal w a bit demure look, check fit the bill.... looks model like.

Helpful as u needed to charge my phone she went to help me look for it, but that’s also consider as part of my 90mins session 🙄. Oh well, with door close not much fireworks, no kissing & even I am the first customer for her she looks tired.... not going into details but the energy level isn’t there may be it’s my selection.

I hope the Ang mo guy is reading this, I like his set up but the gals performance isn’t up to par, convert the currency it’s like a Geylang bonk... but I get more GFE.

Not to discourage other boys whom want to try out this place but look at them in the eye, I want demur I ended with slightly better than a dead fish.... it my choice & I take it. Next will try the joint next door, Addictions (?) saw a few gals to my liking but were smoking away... a turn off of me😔 ... cheers 🥂
Old 30-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Addict and here my FR.

Choose Aida a 24 year gal, great body but with tattoo as I realised later. 90mins w jacuzzi 2700B, gal have coke & I have my bottle water.

Service pretty SOP, let down here no kissing & forget about frenching. Little GFE, but after the deed the cuddle did make up for some GFE.

I know I shld not compare but the overall experience here is better than next door club 102, but I stress it the gals you choose that will make the experience, it’s a journey more than the destination.

Realised these places gals normally come in from 4pm, so u want fresh meat, you know when to come. Mind was late only started at 6pm so still virgin fuck for the day. What surprise me the most was she shared she already have a kid of 3 years old but the body is still solid & smooth, but the boobs are enhanced. Kind of a let down for me.

So there you have it, not that I wanted to but 2 shop side by side comparison. If I have to score, i’ll Give club 102 65 marks overall and Addict 75. I think both can improve with GFE. Cheers 🍻

Do up my points if convenient cheers again.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

guy i live at sukhumvit 41

is there any special massage nearby,?

there is a lot of massage house, but i dk do they provide special
Old 31-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Visited Addict and here my FR.

Choose Aida a 24 year gal, great body but with tattoo as I realised later. 90mins w jacuzzi 2700B, gal have coke & I have my bottle water.

Service pretty SOP, let down here no kissing & forget about frenching. Little GFE, but after the deed the cuddle did make up for some GFE.

I know I shld not compare but the overall experience here is better than next door club 102, but I stress it the gals you choose that will make the experience, it’s a journey more than the destination.

Realised these places gals normally come in from 4pm, so u want fresh meat, you know when to come. Mind was late only started at 6pm so still virgin fuck for the day. What surprise me the most was she shared she already have a kid of 3 years old but the body is still solid & smooth, but the boobs are enhanced. Kind of a let down for me.

So there you have it, not that I wanted to but 2 shop side by side comparison. If I have to score, i’ll Give club 102 65 marks overall and Addict 75. I think both can improve with GFE. Cheers 🍻

Do up my points if convenient cheers again.
Nice share, up u +120

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice share, up u +120
Thanks for the points! Cheers 🍻
Old 15-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
La belle I always spend above 4k baht. Go until there how to resist those models.
Hey bros, what's the tip to give at la belle? Let say I get a gal at thb3k to 4k. Can ask for 2nd shot? How much to top up? Dun wanna to be carrot...thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1