The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Got to know lady #7 through Tinder... chatted with her after matching.
She struck me as a friendly lady and we have quite alot of topic to chat about.

Soon we moved to chatting in wechat.
After chatting for quite some time... 7 asked me a question all of a sudden, she wanted to know how I sounded like over the phone. I still remembered it was during one weekday night around 10 + pm which ended up in me calling her in wechat. We continued our topics and chatted through voice for about 1 hr plus. Decided to arrange a day for meetup after both our work, for a simple dinner.

Few days before the meetup with 7....
was during the wee hours of a Saturday night.... was in bed with ST, cuddling her sweat soaked body after a round of sex. I was resting so as to be ready for the 2nd round. She smell strongly of sweat.....

Argh! Ejaculated deep into her (prone doggy)after about 40 mins, changing a few positions. 2nd round done....

Not sure but think I did fall asleep awhile.... when I woke up, felt my dick morning glory by itself.... the room was still dark, so it was still not daybreak yet....

Took a glance at ST lying on her back beside me, her eyes were wide opened staring at the ceiling. Decided to fuck her since my dick was already hard.... that will be the 3rd round....
Old 23-02-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
greyjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

very nice story bro, please continue!
Old 24-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro Poseidon01 for upping my points in this thread
+3 of my humble points returned

ST was lying face up, with her eyes opened.... staring at the ceiling. Decided to fuck her since my dick was already erected. Going for the 3rd round.

I climbed on top of her, with my weight on her, I started to rock above her. Kissed her neck and went for her breasts occasionally.... argh! Shot inside her pussy after about 30 mins..... in just this same position....sweated again... she was like a dead fish....

Cuddled her sweaty body and smelling the sweat on her.

Rested to recover.... sunlight started streaming into the room, checked the time.... about 7.15am.....
thinking to go another 2 rounds before calling it a day.

Soon, had the feel for another round, proceeded to kiss and caress her body. Inserted into her in missionary position. Adjusted my position and continued pumping while kneading her breasts, my sweat started to drip onto her breasts and neck. Song! Remained in this position.... pumped for a good 40 mins before I felt the urge to come.

Had an idea!

Pulled out and rubbed my dick in between her breasts.... argh! Shot out and watched my cum hit her face and chin, some flowed downwards and onto her neck and shoulder..... she grimaced.... didn’t try this with her before....

I then cuddled her again, one final round before I called it a day. Shall intent to cum on her breasts again for the next round....
Old 25-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

ST was like a dead fish the whole time I was having sex with her.
Felt that I have rested enough after lying on her and cuddling her..... Proceeded to french ST and kissed her body.... am going to enjoy one last time with her since I don't think I will be seeing her already after today

ARGH! I exclaimed after penetrating her missionary and admiring her sweaty body and the trail of saliva that I left on her body during my foreplay with her just now. I started pumping.....

Lied on top of her, alternate again while kneading her breasts and caressing her, while I rocked above her..... switched to side spooning.... licked her sweaty back, doggy..... back to missionary.... Kept pumping and thrusting faster and faster until I felt the urge to cum.
Withdrew, pumped a few times in between her soaked breasts and released! Song!!
Shot out and the cum flowed onto her neck....
I then lied beside ST to catch my breath.... both of us panting.

I then lied ontop of her again and caressed her sweat soaked body, before deciding that I have had enough.... signaled to her to proceed to bathe........

~ End of ST part~~

On the day that I was supposed to meet up with #7.... was texting her when I was in office working but whenever I was free.... Ended up we decided on meeting at Bugis; one of the Ramen shop... As the conversation goes on, she then told me she was having menses that day.... bla bla bla.....

Evening came.... Intended to take the MRT to bugis but that day the East West Line broke down until Outram Park....

No choice... Took bus 147 to Outram Park and transferred train to bugis instead.... The result of not driving....zzzzzz

Texted 7 that I would be late because of train fault.... since her workplace was at Raffles Place, she was understanding and replied that she would stay in her office a little longer before making her way down to Bugis.....

Finally reached Bugis.... Waited for her in anticipation... wondered if she's as pretty as her Wechat and Tinder photos. Waited outside Bugis MRT control station, she appeared after tapping out from the fare gate......

~To continue~
Old 26-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 8
Buttercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButtercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS, support and camping!
Old 26-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercakes99 View Post
Nice story TS, support and camping!
Thank you bro. Glad you find it nice

To continue here

7 came out of the fare gate at Bugis MRT station. She recognised me 1st; walked up to me and smile. Much to my surprised, She’s much better looking than her wechat and tinder photos.

We then proceeded to walk over to the Ramen restaurant. Well, nothing unusual during that date.... i shall skip the details...

just usual chit chat all the way until we had our fill, I paid for the meal and she asked where shall we head to. I suggested to head to Bugis Junction for a walk but she seemed apologetic and suggested she head home since she was having her menses on that day. Head home to rest early.

At that point of time.... I had abit of my doubts as partly might be she didn’t enjoy the meetup with me, hence her suggestion to go home after dinner. I decided not to let my thinking go wild, observe and see how. Took downtown line and sent her to Newton MRT stn, she got off and transferred to North South Line as she stayed in Ang Mo Kio. She also insisted that she can manage and go home herself while I continued my journey in the downtown line....

On the way home in the train, it was per normal, just chit chat and she did asked me some questions.... when I was about to reach home that night, got her text that she’s at home already. Asked her am I different from my photos in wechat and Tinder, she said not really (I asked her this question to test her)

So next day, it was just chat as usual, but I noticed it was getting lesser and lesser and she was replying less and less, one sentence.... Bros here if u read my date with C earlier, it is sth similar... a similar case....

I was so sien as I slowly got the hint on that day as suddenly she stopped replying later in the afternoon.... so sien that I quickly texted YT..... hotel 81 let’s go. To let off my steam after work....
Old 26-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
cockareel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Old 27-02-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockareel View Post
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Thank you

Continue....

YT replied after awhile and we agreed to meet up at Chinatown Hotel 81 after both our work....

Met up with YT and we managed to get a room at level 2. Was quite surprised to see people from various age groups having their “business” here.
China couples, uncles with china gfs, youngsters(locals) with their gfs....

Once we entered the room, I grabbed YT and frenched her like crazy; our tongues met and we had a tongue fight. She’s my only FB left at the moment. Guessed she sensed my anger and I was in a bad mood; she suggested for a bathe but I rejected the idea.... part of my fetish.... wanted to taste the natural odour of her, especially after a whole day of work....

The next moment, we were lying on the queen size bed and I was frenching her again. Our lips were all filled with saliva. We then stripped each other and I proceeded to enjoy her, licked and kissed her armpits. Stale smell of sweat, from one whole day of working and being outside.... I like......
After licking her armpits for quite awhile, i went for a breasts and kissed her body down south to her tummy, leaving a trail of saliva. Also can smell abit of sweat on her....after licking her soft breasts for awhile, I am ready and mounted YT missionary. Should be able to do 2 rounds since the hotel room I booked is 2 hrs transit.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Released my armies into YT in missionary position after abt 20 mins.... with me lying ontop of her and grabbing her butt cheeks...we sweated abit although the air conditioning is on and is at 24 deg

abit long didn’t have sex already.... can’t last as long.
Hugged her in side spooning position while licking and kissing her back and shoulders. I let my tongue circled around her right shoulder, giving occasional kiss, leaving a trail of saliva on her shoulder and arm.

I can slowly felt my erection coming back again. I flipped YT over to prone doggy position and inserted into her; admiring the trail of saliva that I had left on her back moments ago. Switched to missionary after some pumping and thrusting.... lied down on her as she slipped her arms around my neck and caressed my back... what a feeling...

Piak piak piak piak... on top of her as I increased my pace together with her moaning....

Released my 2nd round of soldiers in about 35 mins as we continued to cuddle in bed.

The phone rang in the room, indicating the time to check out, no time to bathe as we got dressed, held hands and checked out of the hotel room.

I did stopped dating apps for awhile after the date with 7

It wasn’t until the following year, in 2018 that I got to know the next lady....

As for 7, I engaged Ben’s help again....
Old 27-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

A quick update

That same night when I reached home, I was still pissed with the way number 7 treated me... I tasked Ben to find out which part of Ang Mo Kio that she is staying at.

Ben then said: “considered that done!”

For the next week, was all about me meeting YT every alternate days for regular sex at the hotel on weeknights, while weekends will be at my vacant unit in Bukit Batok.

I arranged alternate days so that ample time for my bro to recover.

The next meetup after our work, we were both naked; cuddling under the bedsheets in the hotel room....YT told me that she can sensed sth must be wrong because she was curious that I suddenly asked for a frequent meetup and regular sex. I just smiled, pecked her on her cheeks and said nth was wrong; don’t want to let her know that I kept being rejected by the past few girls that I met.... including her.... no point telling her all these....

Felt that I have rested enough, flipped her to lie face up, quickly kissed all over her body and penetrated her.... argh! Argh! Was enjoying myself! Song!

The sound of piaking echoed in the small hotel room..... could feel the hotel bed vibrating as I thrusted at a rapid speed against her..... buried my head into her breasts(which smell of stale sweat) from a whole day of work and the love making that we just had previously..... sweated abit despite the air conditioning in the hotel room.... shot inside!

Withdrew and admired my masterpiece in which my cum oozed out from her pussy. Cuddled in bed while frenching her, proceeded to lick her shoulders when suddenly the phone rang.... quickly dressed up and I sent her home....
Old 28-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Saturday~

That same weekend after my session with YT....

Was in the car with Ben... he had found out 7 residential address. We were at 7 HDB flat carpark observing and keeping a lookout for 7 to start our blackmail operation...

Faster get it over and done with as I still have my marathon sex with YT later at night.

Managed to bump into 7 and we finished our “operation” by nightfall. I gave Ben a ^5, sent him home and went to fetch YT to my unit in Bukit Batok.

The arrangement is that I will be meeting 7 the following day Sunday in the afternoon... for a session....

Wee hours of the morning. 2am
Argh argh orh orh...
orh
Arh
Piak piak piak.... was enjoying myself as I pumped and thrusted YT missionary while kneading her boobs. Sweat dripped onto her body as I increased my pace. Withdrew and cummed onto her body, sprayed on her tummy while some landed on her shoulders. Had already 2 rounds. Before this, the 1st round of sex I also withdrew and sprayed my army of soldiers on YT.

Argh argh... 7.15am, the room became brighter as it slowly became daybreak.... am in that same missionary position, kneading YT’s boobs. 4th round.

By then, YT naked body was already covered in sweat and cum... cummed on her in the previous 3 rounds, kneading on her breasts had already given me the sticky feeling. I.e, am touching on my own cum.... argh! I exclaimed and ejaculated on her tummy again.

Had enough, lied on top of her and we cuddled for quite some time. Not sure when did I fall asleep but was woken up by a frantic shaking. Opened my eyes and realised YT, who was below me was trying to wake me up....

I then got up, rubbed my eyes and asked YT:”time to leave already?” Remembered I told her that I would send her back at about 12pm... YT then sat up, told me that it was already closed to 1pm.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

~Continue~
Took a shower with YT and proceeded to have lunch tgt before I sent her back... Once YT got off from my car, I texted 7 that I would be coming to Ang Mo Kio in abit. Texted her to get ready and wait downstairs.

Soon, I was slowly peeling off 7's clothes while frenching her...She didn't make any resistance, she have no choice, does she....

She was wearing a simple white T-shirt and a pair of shorts(Denim material).
Soon, her black bra came into view. I quickly took off her remaining shorts and panties, leaving only her black bra (Trying sth different) She's no virgin anyway, told me in the car just now when I fetched her.

It was already a Sunday afternoon....Pushed her onto the stained bed (Did with YT earlier in the morning)...... Proceeded to lie ontop of her while kissing and licking her body, shoulders, leaving a trail of saliva. I then lifted up her bra, licked and sucked on her nipples;she gave out some soft moans. Slid both her bra straps off from her shoulders and threw her bra onto the floor.

I then bite on her breasts, some parts of her body, her neck..... flipped her over and licked her back, leaving a trail and bite on her back as well.... After a long foreplay, I could see my precum was about to flow out..... hurriedly inserted into 7 in a prone doggy position and started pumping her. I am so going to slowly enjoy her. Argh argh..... I still have few hours from now till at night before I send her back.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Last update of the night...

Adjusted 7's position while remaining in doggy.... continued pumping her again.
Switched to missionary... Knead and squeezed her boobs.... lied down on top of her while grabbing her butt cheeks.... continued rocking above her.

By now, we were quite sweaty in this hot and stuffy room.... It wasn't too long, gave one hard thrust until I finally came hard into her.

Both of us panting, I cuddled her for awhile, giving her some soft kisses, could also smell the stale smell of sweat from her.... before I got off and admired my cum flowing out from her love hole.

Decided on 2 more rounds before calling it a day....

Round2: Gave her more bites on her body... Am pounding for quite some time already in missionary while kneading her breasts.... Sweat began dripping on her breasts and on her shoulders.....Lied down on 7, with my hands underneath her back, I increased my pace.... piak piak piak... the sound grew louder.... Woah SOng!! Her sexual appeal is actually not bad... better than C and ST.....Just the thought of this made me more excited and I cummed shortly again into her..... Got up and admired my master piece as my cum flowed out from her love hole again.. She was a wrecked, her body was coated with both our sweat.... I then proceeded to smell her sweaty smell... Song!!

Round 3(Final round): Licked and gave some small bites on her sweaty back.... flipped her over and inserted her missionary with my fully erected dick.... Cummed into 7 again after about 50 mins. Slowly enjoyed myself for my last round, and also with a few rounds previously, I didn't cum as easily already. Cuddled 7 for awhile in a side spooning position, licking her wet and sweaty back. It was already closed to evening by the time we were done with 3 rounds.

Signalled for her to get up and we had a shower before I sent her home to AMK. Before 7 got off from my car, I told her I will contact her again for the next session. I also expect a reply from her whenever I text her and she has to make herself free and available.

She then nodded in acknowledgement and walked to her lift.....
Old 02-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

To continue~~

After that day, had regular steamy sex with 7 at either hotel 81 after work or at my Bukit Batok unit.... Song! She still has sex appeal.

It was one of a regular weekday night after our work when we were in the hotel room at Chinatown hotel 81. Got a room at level 2; the receptionist always give those rooms at lvl 2; sometimes even lvl 1 when there is high demand. Lvl 1 and you can hear those ppl walking in and out of the corridor, or the voices from the receptionist area.

Bathing was not an intention as I prefer the natural odour from ladies, esp after a whole day of work and especially the natural odour of their armpits, abit of stale sweat smell.

We were soon in bed with me frenching her and slowly stripping her office attire. As soon as she was fully naked, foreplay and kissed all over her body, armpits...giving some small bites...
Flipped her over; licked all over her sexy back.

Inserted into 7 in prone doggy position and started thrusting, adjusted her again after some time and continued in this same doggy position. Ejaculated after about 10 mins in just this position. Held in awhile inside her love hole and collapsed ontop of her, both of us sweated abit. Still time for round 2....
Old 04-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Continued to lie ontop of 7 while taking a rest for round 2... giving 7 light kisses. After awhile, I then got up while jerking myself off for erection, while my the other hand roamed all over her body. Was a little damp....

It wasn’t long before my little bro erected again and I pushed into her love hole.... held it there...
she winced abit from the impact.

Started pumping 7 missionary.... lazy to change position....

So just pumped her non stop... after quite some time of pumping in that same position, beads of sweat rolled down from my chest area.... she was also sweating abit.

Felt like cumming soon.... lied on top of her; grabbing her butt cheeks and giving occasional spanking.... piak, piak.... thrusted faster and faster.... Argh! And ejaculated deep into her. Our sweat mixed on our bodies... smell of stale sweat.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1