The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horny Neighbours in HDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Not sure if you consider this horny...

Last time got 1 neighbor MILF, always water her plant while I was wearing my shoes preparing to go for a run...

Amost 8 out of 10 times I look over, she will be braless and her long rasin always can be spotted....

Hmmmm... I guessed I found the reason why I love long nipples liao
When wear shoes again I help u tie the shoelaces for u
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 07-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

I think he knw i saw.. Maybe i close my door too loud.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

I got a chick from the club and we was sitting at the staircase platform. I am smoking and hugging her. Kissing and rubbing her tighs.

Tat guy returned and saw mi. He is with a viet chick. From the smell... Must be from ktv or hang flower joint.

He say hi and went up 1platform higher and sit down.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

I continue to puff and chat .but stop panky. 15min later, i moved to the railing and peep up.

saw the guy sucking the chick boobs and the hands like rubbing. I cant see the chick cos from the railing looking up, view affected.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

It is such a thrill tat i went back to my chick and continue to kiss fonder her boobs. Slip my hand inside her tops and rubbu her boobs.

I took off my shirt and ask her lick my nipples. Tats my favourite.......
Old 07-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Mine happened almost 10 years ago in a condo near town.
Just shifted into a new condo; not many residents shifted in my block yet at that time and many units were vacant; hence also don’t know any neighbors yet.

One sweaty evening, I was in my living room watching some TV programme with lights off. Suddenly heard a woman’s whimper. Not sure where it came from, I crept to my balcony to investigate.

The woman’s ‘whimpers’ can be heard more clearly now.
And from what I heard and observed, it’s actually my neighbhours upstairs making out in their living room! The curtains was slightly drawn but I was able to peer from certain angle a Chinese lady naked with her angmoh partner furiously banging her standing position from behind. Her whimpers soon escalated to erotic moaning as the guy kept at it for at least 15 more minutes before they came to a climax, all the while her low hanging tits were swinging violently on her slim frame.

The next few days was spent trying to find out who’s the couple and hoping to witness more erotic lovemaking scenes, but to no avail. Till a week later after work, as I was entering the lift, a couple rushed in. It was a young Chinese babe in her mid- late twenties with an angmoh pilot partner. Held the door for them and asked for their floor number. Realized they are the neighbors upstairs.

Knn. Another case of chio sarong party gal being taken by angmoh.
Sadly, din encounter anymore erotic scenes from this couple thereafter.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 07-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Been bonking my neighbour for quite a while. From SYT to a prim and proper woman now, now her boobs is fully developed for me to enjoy,
Old 07-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Krissy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bros, please continue
Old 08-02-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

I feel the thrill...

Took off my chick tops and bra. Both are now topless. Continue to kiss and started to suck her boobs.

For a moment, i heard panting sound. I stopped and peep again. Haha that couple is bonking in a standing position with uplifted skirt. I managed to glimps tat chick boobs. Abt early C cup with light brown tits.

Omg, my hormones raised and go back to my chick. Kissed her boobs and started to spread her leg to finger her pussy. She grasp my head . When i feel her pussy getting abit wet. I stood up and pull down my pants and push her head towards my groin. She sucked hard and deep.

For a second , i saw a head from the higher platform and tat guy gave mi a wave.

I lifted my chick and started fucking her doggy for abt 15min before the session ended and we head in my house to sleep.

Both neighbours had a good fuck same block staircase, same time but not the same gal.

Nxt morning after my chick left, i went for a lunch and saw this guy eating too. I smile and bought my food and sit down with him.

Mi : had fun sia u?
Guy: you too! Haha
Mi : tats yr gf?
Guy : nope, my night class classmate
Mi : wow.
Guy : yours?
Mi : from club
Guy : you like thrill sex?
Mi : of cos
Guy : haha who not? Well, lets find a day . Lets meet up and get some thrill. Hahaha
Mi : sure y not! I am 24/7 horny
Guy : wakaka same!

Old 08-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

One night about 2am during those days his parents is away, he ring my door.

I was about to sleep after watching tv. I open the door and he ask mi if i have ciggi to spare. He took two and ask if i wan to join in.

I walked out in my boxer and headed to the staircase. Wtf, there is a thai chick there. We lighted the ciggi and i glimps her body. She gt a slut face, long curly hair, C boobs and wearing a deep V one piece dress.

My neighbour ask if she is hot. The thai gal understood and stand up pushing her boobs. Knn, the boobs almost fall out from her deep v and i manage to see part of her tits. The size of a 50 cents coin.

I replied not bad. My neighbour say she is hot.

Neighbour : bro, she is hot. So hot tat she not wearing anything under.
Mi : huh?

My neigbhbour pull up her skirt.......
Old 08-02-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Shit! She is really not wear anything.

She has a shaven pussy. At that moment , while smoking my cock stand under the boxer and is so obvious.

The sit down nxt to my neighbour and he asked if she want thrill. She say ok. My neighbour pull her nearer and pull open her V.

The fucking hot round boobs drop out and he started to rubbu her tits.

My neighbour asked if i interested in the other boobs. Why not?

I kneel down and play her the other boobs........
Old 08-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykwok79 View Post
Shit! She is really not wear anything.

She has a shaven pussy. At that moment , while smoking my cock stand under the boxer and is so obvious.

The sit down nxt to my neighbour and he asked if she want thrill. She say ok. My neighbour pull her nearer and pull open her V.

The fucking hot round boobs drop out and he started to rubbu her tits.

My neighbour asked if i interested in the other boobs. Why not?

I kneel down and play her the other boobs........

TS please continue.. Getting very exciting....cheers.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MikeHooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish I have such neighbours. Please continue TS
Old 08-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Can nominate for good neighbour award, please continue your nice story.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
When wear shoes again I help u tie the shoelaces for u
Can give me the other shoe to tie?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1