The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
Yes, completely topless. With only a skirt.
Now she recall she feel angry, that time feel scare.
Wow!
Must be damn song for the Drs!
Although I never heard of a double team before...
What size are her boobs? Slim? Fair skin?
And I'm sure it's a miniskirt..
Old 16-08-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
wonderl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read already feel very steamy. doctor pls help me
Old 16-08-2017, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Platen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderl View Post
Read already feel very steamy. doctor pls help me
You want to go topless and groped by doctors too?
Old 16-08-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Go YouTube search liposuction. Got one Indonesian plastic surgeon quite popular with local girls because his price cheaper, who post lots of videos of his op often with the patients totally in the nude.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 16-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my current wife when she was 20, that was about 10 years back, went to interview at a big MNC, she was to go for a complusory check up. being young and her first job, she really wanted the job. she actually obey when the male doctor ask her to remove her clothes n bra. then the male doctor ask another male doctor in and they were touching and examining her breast, she was so scare she dare not say or do anything. afraid of not getting the job.

she only told me about it months later. she remember it till now and it always give me a hard on thinking about it. her figure then was really good and being 20, young and beutiful.
Quite a common situation ladies face when they hv to do tat in a compulsory medical check up ...must do as instructed, cannot say no...o/w there goes the job..

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Wow! Invite friend somemore...
Was she completely topless, i.e. naked from the waist up?
Quote:
Yes, completely topless. With only a skirt.
Now she recall she feel angry, that time feel scare.
Tat was many yrs ago when it was SOP to get undressed for such compulsory check ups for both sexes ...& it was v. common then for ladies to hv to remove their bras for a breast exam ostensibly to check for cancer lumps & even their panties for a pussy check as shared by sis Luv2suck & bro randy tan ...but nowadays it seems to be NOT practised anymore...not sure why though

As for bro andthenhor's pretty wifey, she shd not feel angry at all for having to expose her breasts to the doctors...on the contrary just like her hubby, she shd feel turned on & wet herself tat there r many other men besides her husband who admire her boobs n tits a lot ..hope bro andthenhor is not offended...my sincere apologies if he is....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quite a common situation ladies face when they hv to do tat in a compulsory medical check up ...must do as instructed, cannot say no...o/w there goes the job..

Tat was many yrs ago when it was SOP to get undressed for such compulsory check ups for both sexes ...& it was v. common then for ladies to hv to remove their bras for a breast exam ostensibly to check for cancer lumps & even their panties for a pussy check as shared by sis Luv2suck & bro randy tan ...but nowadays it seems to be NOT practised anymore...not sure why though

As for bro andthenhor's pretty wifey, she shd not feel angry at all for having to expose her breasts to the doctors...on the contrary just like her hubby, she shd feel turned on & wet herself tat there r many other men besides her husband who admire her boobs n tits a lot ..hope bro andthenhor is not offended...my sincere apologies if he is....
Nope, not at all, in fact, I do wish she enjoyed it. But then already like 10 years ago.
If there is a chance for her to check up again, I will definitely ask her to try to enjoy it, tell me the experience and fuck hard at night.

I'm sure if she anticipate that her breast will be fondled with, she will feel different. But at that moment. It's total shock.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

All the clinics and hospitals that I've visited in a few countries require a chaperone, usually the nurse or clinic assistant to be present when it comes to examining a female patient.

I've accompanied wife for her Pap smears a few times and there's a couple of times her male Indian gynae invited me to see the procedure. It's quite a turn-on to watch her most intimate part presented before a stranger, having her pussy peeled apart by another man and his fingers inserted into her vagina, is quite an exciting experience. My wife is still very slim and attractive for her age so I always observe the doc's expressions

Anyway, wife doesn't feel aroused when they check her cos the rooms are usually cold and they always apply KY before the procedure.

I've also tried to insert a speculum on a GF before but couldn't go more than an inch as she was too tense & the tool was a medium bill size so too large for her
Old 16-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Minolta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting stories here
Old 16-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
All the clinics and hospitals that I've visited in a few countries require a chaperone, usually the nurse or clinic assistant to be present when it comes to examining a female patient.
Yes, bro porscheclub is rite...tis is the recommended procedure frm medical council for male doctors to follow when examining female patients...but is not always followed due to shortage of staff, etc, etc...doctors not following take the risks of being charged for molest by their examinees....

Quote:
I've accompanied wife for her Pap smears a few times and there's a couple of times her male Indian gynae invited me to see the procedure. It's quite a turn-on to watch her most intimate part presented before a stranger, having her pussy peeled apart by another man and his fingers inserted into her vagina, is quite an exciting experience. My wife is still very slim and attractive for her age so I always observe the doc's expressions
sigh...most gynaes don't invite hubbies or male partners in ...bro porcheclub is lucky his invited him in....most prefer to do the procedure just wif the gal alone...but if the hubbies follow in wif their wives, they don't chase them out but they oso dun look pleased at all....

Quote:
Anyway, wife doesn't feel aroused when they check her cos the rooms are usually cold and they always apply KY before the procedure.
Many a time, the ladies get aroused by just being exposed nude to the cold air-conditioning alone in the room until their nips get hard & pointy...& if they r sexually attracted to the male doctors their pussies get wet too

Old 16-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, not at all, in fact, I do wish she enjoyed it. But then already like 10 years ago.
If there is a chance for her to check up again, I will definitely ask her to try to enjoy it, tell me the experience and fuck hard at night.

I'm sure if she anticipate that her breast will be fondled with, she will feel different. But at that moment. It's total shock.
Yes, can imagine it must be total shock for bro andthenhor's pretty wifey at tat time ...never expected to hv to do such embarrassing thing in front of male strangers...cos she was then young & naive...trained to follow instructions from authoritative figs usually w/o question...tinking tat it is necessary & for their good & a rule as well to be followed...but it can actually be declined if she so wishes...but the bro is rite, if his wifey expects to hv to expose herself to the doctors she might feel different & get turned on & nervous instead, & she might be figuring in her mind how she would hv to do it & anticipating how she would feel when doing so in front of the doc in the check up room

& yes, believe there r many bros who would do the same as bro andthenhor aft their wives come home from such invasive medical check ups

Old 16-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Yes, when it's a job u really want. You just don't wanna mess it up. And she wasn't expecting to take off her clothes to "check" for lumps in the breast.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

My concern is more for what happens if the evaluation is subpar because the doctor seeks to be politically correct / is afraid of complaints.
What has happened to our society?
Years ago, if you saw a gay, he would be shamed...
If you saw a fat person, you would shame him or her.
But now it's accepted as normal and people overcompensate.
Enjoy the consequences - a new society of homos! Look around you, it's already happened.

Back to the topic, when I was a kid, the doctor would actually lift up my shirt and listen underneath. I never liked it as the stethoscope was cold. But at least I knew he did a good job. And the doctor would actually examine my tummy.
Nowadays, how many even bother to do that? Listen through your shirt? As a guy who loves audio, I know you can hear shits like that....
I'm sure major things are being missed.
I was in hospital visiting a relative recently. The quality of medical students nowadays - really no standard... can't even speak proper English. Are these the best the country has to offer, or did they get in due to connections?
Old 25-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NeverDawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any guys recall their pri and sec sch checkup?? By male or female?? And how was it like hahah. Anyone has the details?

And what does the girls get checked for?
Old 27-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya bro iloveboob. Very true. Nowadays alot of butch too
Old 19-02-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all

Bumping up this thread and seems like there’s not much happenings in the hospitals and clinics now. Been having some pain in the groin (believe it’s due to soccer) and contemplating to see a doctor and where. Cause this will definitely require me to strip in front of a doctor and there’s a high chance of them checking my asshole (still a virgin in terms of my asshole). any pretty GPs around you guys recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1