The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrin View Post
royal, same okt as the previous FR. i was about to leave after checking all the girls, but since it's going to be the last time this month, i just choose the best girl they had. hope they will have better stocks next month
This port must condemn la..so many bad reviews.thx for ur update..let's boycott them! The last 2 experiences I had with them made me wonder why the heck we pay 190 per shot for...
Old 27-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
This port must condemn la..so many bad reviews.thx for ur update..let's boycott them! The last 2 experiences I had with them made me wonder why the heck we pay 190 per shot for...
ya i agree with u, 190 is too expensive for average stocks. if they don't come up with better stocks i'll go for other places.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seconded! Over price!
Old 28-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier88 View Post
Known the ports you have intro. Quality so so in recent months. Tq anyway. 5th road and few other papaya outlets.
Looks like they let go d ones operating from our usual ports n go for the papaya farm types... those i believe dun pay well know to u-know-who la...
Old 28-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i agree with u, 190 is too expensive for average stocks. if they don't come up with better stocks i'll go for other places.
saw one photo of the car ...looked like mak datin 50+ years old..these okts really desperate now..

even i heard now got few okts try to impersonate n put up favourable FRs here..malu lah..
Old 28-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
saw one photo of the car ...looked like mak datin 50+ years old..these okts really desperate now..

even i heard now got few okts try to impersonate n put up favourable FRs here..malu lah..
but they still have lots of young stocks, just not very pretty and service so so only.i think their stocks is still better than papaya farms but overpriced.
Old 29-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
oldboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

D's Viet Wendy

A couple of weeks ago I went to make payment at a government agency & when I was leaving saw a nice hour-glass figure in front & she turned & half-smiled. Wow! a minah SYT but she was in a group with 4 or 5 guys so just take a few more looks & walked past. As I was aroused,gave a call to D & he said he had a good Viet, Wendy, whom all brudders had given the thumbs-up. So quickly proceed to his vessel & his lackey ushered me to a room & showed me a tall fair SYT, so on-lah.

Name : Wendy
Face : 7 (a little squarish with small eyes but sweet in her own way)
Body : 7 ( not slim but not fat though not as nice as the hour-glass minah)
Skin : Very fair & smooth (one of the fairest I have seen)
Boobs : 7 ( at least B, soft on top but base seems to be firm; she used them to rub my body during shower; real nice )
Pussy : 8 (looks nice & small, pink inside & shaven; initially tight on entry)
FK : 7 (wet & will push her tongue into your mouth)
BBBJ : Seems to be good at licking & sucking (but I am not into this)
FJ : 7 - 8 (hardworking with her on top & after ~5 mins I surrendered but she did not know & tried to get me up so she can lie down)
GFE : 9 (she was very accommodative except will not allow to insert finger into her pussy but she has a really nice way to talk; moans soft but get louder as I pumped her in the end)
Damage : usual
Old 30-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Marshalsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any latest news?
Old 30-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

tuapaogor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros from this forum,

its been long im gone from this forum and finally im returning to penang after 3 years away for study.

the last best experience i have is R**rock.

after doing my homework reading up i am still confuse where is the best place to hunt for young PRC or decent babes.(because im 25+,hunting milf is the last thing i wanna do)

planning to go bangkok also but will prefer to have some fun at hometown and hope that bros here can recommend me the best place to have a nice fun and good quality service.

promise to leave FR.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuapaogor View Post
hi bros from this forum,

its been long im gone from this forum and finally im returning to penang after 3 years away for study.

the last best experience i have is R**rock.

after doing my homework reading up i am still confuse where is the best place to hunt for young PRC or decent babes.(because im 25+,hunting milf is the last thing i wanna do)

planning to go bangkok also but will prefer to have some fun at hometown and hope that bros here can recommend me the best place to have a nice fun and good quality service.

promise to leave FR.
northxx and royal has the youngest with mostly average looking(still have some pretty ones of course) but the service there so so only. if u are looking for young i think this 2 place is suitable for u. cindy at northxx looks nice to me but haven't try her yet. u can look through the forum to look for your answer too
Old 01-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

Marshalsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
northxx and royal has the youngest with mostly average looking(still have some pretty ones of course) but the service there so so only. if u are looking for young i think this 2 place is suitable for u. cindy at northxx looks nice to me but haven't try her yet. u can look through the forum to look for your answer too
Bro, what about white girl? Is AC still the place to go? Still have grade A???
Old 01-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Scanned through this thread and couldn't find much about the place I'm staying. I'm at Ixora hotel. Any lobangs around here?
Old 01-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Scanned through this thread and couldn't find much about the place I'm staying. I'm at Ixora hotel. Any lobangs around here?
that hotel do provide services, look deeper into the forum, its there. i'm in island, not familiar with butterworth.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Have PM you. Happy Cheonging!!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Hardcoreman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So u missed out the gem when it was shining. Hope it is still shining out there somewhere. On my come back tour....nah...nothing much to brag about it, life is short enjoy cheong while still can. Lol... Next target is to try out Trader's Hotel. Went to the spa entrance but didn't proceed as I was there for business matter recently and colleague was around. Penang MP looks a bit limited compared to KL.

Btw, any bros here hv any idea where Cheryl is now? Previously she was ang pai in Continental Hotel then Malaysia Hotel before she moved to Lumut, Perak. She was back at Msia Hotel briefly before moved again to Sunway Hotel S.Jaya. This ML is a real bomb with solid D cup (fake) boobs and smooth skin. Any Cheryl loyal fans here, pls enlighten me as I really miss her Double D silicon.

Btw, anyone interested on my Indonesia Cheong sexperience? I wanna share but dunno whether it is appropriate to post here....LOL.. If non interested, I'll jz skip.

Bonus sharing, I hv OKT contact for Summit BM Hotel, PM me for exchange of other OKT no. if interested. I lost all my OKT contacts. Appreciate if u guys can gv me Helen Pearl View and Uncle Lee of Aurora. I still hv their old no. but can't get thru anymore. Thx in advance......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1