The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Thanks Bro for the info on Fuji spa. Went there and gotten a number card 228. It’s in the same building as the Thai dc. Line up around 20+ girls. 6 viet, 5 prc, 2 Indo, 7 Thai.. chose a viet who looks pretty enuff with nice boobs. Went together with her and was told her number is 228 also.. and I have to pay 228 rm.
Same management as Skyriver. But a bit cheaper and got full spa facilities than Skyriver which is actually a fuck joint.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sky River Spa: Open or Closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Same management as Skyriver. But a bit cheaper and got full spa facilities than Skyriver which is actually a fuck joint.
Havent been to fuji for quite some time... did they renovate? Last i went there was almost 2 years ago.. i see their spa facilities but don't dare to use.. looks dirty. then wallpaper in rooms peeling etc. Quite rundown but their girl quality quite consistently good.. even on a sunday afternoon I can find at least 10 girls.. generally 6.5~7 and above

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 08-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Fyi SR is under renovation. The gals are currently at Fuji.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

went to sky river early this year. Easy to find. Good line up of girls. Choose a slim flat chested viet girl. Not much service, 45 mins nia. shower in the cmi room, she suck cock a bit, then just fuck until I cum. around 260 RM cannot remember but price is good for short release.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. whats the damage at Fuji?
..Any new SYTs there to recommend?
Will plan to go over weekend!!
Old 18-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abysmal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Fyi SR is under renovation. The gals are currently at Fuji.
Bro, can you share the location of fuji spa? any reco in the same area as skyriver?
Old 18-10-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
JiminyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abysmal View Post
Bro, can you share the location of fuji spa? any reco in the same area as skyriver?
Fuji spa location can just be found using Google

Bond / Saboon Spa is in same area as Skyriver
Old 31-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

SR is closed
Old 01-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
SR is closed
omg....closed for reno?
Old 02-11-2018, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Well, for reno...that's what they tell .
Fact however is that in the Bukit Bintang area quite a few hc's have been closed last few years: E2, Genesis, Alpha Genesis, Casa Nova, Corona Inn...
In Mid-Valley they closed Cititel and Boulevard.
Maybe there is some other agenda...
Old 03-11-2018, 06:05 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Well, for reno...that's what they tell .
Fact however is that in the Bukit Bintang area quite a few hc's have been closed last few years: E2, Genesis, Alpha Genesis, Casa Nova, Corona Inn...
In Mid-Valley they closed Cititel and Boulevard.
Maybe there is some other agenda...
Soon......it will be just like Brickfield's area. All cheapo FJ there kicked out. Left only a few health centres such as Green Elephant, Deluxe, Bond Spa in Bukit Bintang.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Soon......it will be just like Brickfield's area. All cheapo FJ there kicked out. Left only a few health centres such as Green Elephant, Deluxe, Bond Spa in Bukit Bintang.
Green Elephant: shithole with ugly girls.
Federal: lousy service.
Bond: even worse service than Federal. Bad for lanjiao!

For better service I head to mp's in Desa Sri Hartamas. Girls not that chio but at least get good service.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
foor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

For better service I head to mp's in Desa Sri Hartamas. Girls not that chio but at least get good service.
Which mp's would you recommend at Desa Sri Hartamas? They have a lot to choose from there. Also what are the prices like there compared to BB area? Thanks!
Old 05-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

5555+. B.Bintang spas, mostly for tourists. More expensive. In the old days, used Bond, GE, Deluxe, Nova, Corona Inn often. The best was with a CKT, named Jessie in Corona Inn. Had her several times until she went missing. Extremely good service from her. Now hardly use Bond, Deluxe or GE and prefer spas in Jalan Kepong, Jalan Ipoh. Once in a while, would try out Fuji in Pudu.

Yes, the good old days are over. Even puds and clubs are changing management very fast or close permanently.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foor View Post
Which mp's would you recommend at Desa Sri Hartamas? They have a lot to choose from there. Also what are the prices like there compared to BB area? Thanks!
There are at least 10 in DSH I know of.
You can try Aura Reflexology @ Jln 22A/70A.
Last time had a big Mongolian girl who sucked my cock empty.
A vacuum cleaner was nothing compared to her.

Please don't ask for other lobang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1